{'en': 'Flu vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna para la gripe'} Image

Flu vaccine

Ana82's profile photo   09/30/2010 12:09 p.m.

Hello, you already know what they say that this year the flu vaccine can carry the covid ....?, it makes you think ..

match53's profile photo
match53
10/11/2020 8:40 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

I beef every year and since I have fallen back, I have not had a flu again.

PEPE's profile photo
PEPE
10/11/2020 11:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I beef every year against flu by medical indication and no problem, just a small cold gives me and nothing else

ia121224's profile photo
ia121224
10/12/2020 3:23 a.m.

I beef every year against the flu by medical indication and I have no problems just a small cold

ia121224's profile photo
ia121224
10/12/2020 3:24 a.m.

match53 said:
Hello, you already know what they say that this year the flu vaccine can carry the covid ....?, makes you think ..

?????There is no Covid vaccine yet, we would like that for another year they could put together.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2020 6:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have put it for many years and I have not had any problem, I prefer to put it on what can happen.In addition, you just have to read the opinions of Virology experts who say they can give some cross immunity against the coronavirus.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/12/2020 11:34 a.m.

Hello !!!!, I have put it every year for 18 years, I will continue to apply it, we are risky patients and it is never indicated an important flu, before or after applying it.
I consider all with our pathology to do it
Greetings

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
10/12/2020 11:59 a.m.

match53 said:
Hello, you already know what they say that this year the flu vaccine can carry the covid ....?, makes you think ..

Eeeeeein?Where have you read that?

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
10/12/2020 5:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Well, I've already vaccinated this afternoon.I had to go to collect needles for the feathers, and by the way they have vaccinated me.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/13/2020 10:11 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

In Madrid you can ask for an appointment.I have already asked for it for next week.

anif's profile photo
anif
10/14/2020 9:53 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

I put it yesterday afternoon, just out of the deadline in Castilla y León.The puncture zone hurts a little to the touch but nothing more.In addition, if you are looking for information, it also serves to raise defenses in infection forecast by COVID-19.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/14/2020 2:45 p.m.

This year they will put it in my work center I thought it would be better so I don't have to go to the ambulatory, but they have not yet said when.
To me the other year the only thing that I noticed that I was with my sore arm for a few days.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/14/2020 9:56 p.m.

Recommended and much more this year.

The problem that I have is that I call the health center and do not take my phone or communicate, I have been like that, they have told me that they are collapsed by so many people who call it.

as this week do not take it .... grrr

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
10/18/2020 3:50 p.m.

match53 said:

Do not believe all the stories that circulate online.There are also delayed ones that say that 5G is the cause of the COVID-19.

polaris's profile photo
polaris
10/18/2020 8:38 p.m.

polaris said:
match53 said:
hello, you already know what they say that this year the flu vaccine can carry the covid ....?, makes you think ..

Do not believe all the stories that circulate online.There are also delayed ones that say that 5G is the cause of the COVID-19.

I had not heard of this theory ... if they use the brain (the few neurons they must have) for something interesting and not to invent paranoia ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/18/2020 8:54 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I stopped putting it at 18, I have 39 and I have not had flu in my life, this year I have doubts for all the hype that they are giving but why put a vaccine before something that I have never had?I am not anti -vaccines or anything like that ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/19/2020 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have already vaccinated this year ... 4 days ago, all I have had is a little pain in the puncture area, and a little discomfort at 24 hours, after that, perfect!

For those who have not vaccinated, I strongly recommend it, it is a protection that we should all have.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/25/2022 9:20 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In the Community of Madrid it can already be put by those over 65 and health personnel.As of November 1, the rest of the Diana population.
I already put it on every year, so I will do the same ...

anif's profile photo
anif
10/25/2022 9:56 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

A month ago I put it together with the Covid fourth.
I work in a residence.

Anaisabel
10/25/2022 10:07 a.m.

I only had some pain in both arms.

Anaisabel
10/25/2022 10:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.