{'en': 'Flu vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna para la gripe'} Image

Flu vaccine

Ana82's profile photo   09/30/2010 12:09 p.m.

ana82 said:
hello!

The era of flu vaccines is coming and we are supposed to be one of the risk groups that has to put it on.

My question is as follows: Do you vaccinate each year?

I have only vaccinated myself once, years ago, and it was just that time when I took the worst flu of my life (other years I have not taken it or has been a simple catarrillo).

It is only for pure curiosity.

Thank you!

Yes, since I have diabetes I beef the flu, it is true that I usually upload the sugar a little and I have to click some more unity, but my endocrine does not believe it ... Anyway I do notFeel bad.

paz's profile photo
paz
11/15/2023 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone
I have not put the fourth of the COVID on the recommendation of my pneumologist.
The flu I have been putting 15 years, except last year and ... voila!I caught it for the first time in my life, I had a bad time, much worse than the Covid, so this year I have already put it on it and I will wear it every year !!!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
11/19/2023 11:45 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Well, I have put the fourth of the Covid and the flu.
Neither symptoms nor anything at all.

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
11/19/2023 2:45 p.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

I also put on flu + covid.They told me that that of the Covid was for greater than 60 or risk group, there we entered the diabetics.He also had an important cold days ago, but that if he had no fever, it didn't matter.
One in each arm and home.The next day a little fever and discomfort for the reaction.

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
11/19/2023 3:01 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

It is good to put it on.I do it since 85 and I think I've never had flu

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/19/2023 3:52 p.m.

Good, I listened to the nurse and I have been vaccinated with flu + covid, which is what is now fashionable at the Vallecas Health Center, last year I put the pneumococcus I think, because I am a risk group.
Last winter I took the biggest cold of my life, which was not flu, because whenever I caught the flu I attacked me behind my back and it was not the case.Then I also took two more colds.Something weird in me, because it had been a sneeze for years.
The Covid caught it at Christmas before the feminist and vox demonstration, when it was even unknown, I lost my appetite, the food had no flavor and great discomfort, since then I did not catch Covid again.Still caught everyone at home and without a mask, I have fought.

I must also talk about denialist relatives of all vaccines that were eight members and now there are four.They all caught the Covid in June and two of my uncles and two of their children died.According to the autopsy requested as eight members admitted at the same time was very rare for all.

By this I just want to say that diseases laugh at us, and sometimes the one who never vaccines does nothing and the vaccinated falls or quite the opposite.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
11/19/2023 5:49 p.m.

I just vaccinated (just like last year), flu in one arm and covid in another.Without problems.
Everyone hangs himself with the rope that he likes best.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
11/20/2023 12:18 a.m.

Rubioares said:
I just got vaccinar (just like last year), flu in one arm and covid in another.Without problems.
Everyone hangs himself with the rope that he likes best.

What number of Covid?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/20/2023 7:38 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I also vaccinated on flu and covid Friday.He reaction that night with some tenths of fever, but on Saturday I was fine.I think it's worth it.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/20/2023 8:29 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.