{'en': 'Flu vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna para la gripe'} Image

Flu vaccine

Ana82's profile photo   09/30/2010 12:09 p.m.

Be careful with recommendations for or against.Skepticism

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
08/14/2017 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They have recommended me vaccinating, so I guess I will.I have never done it before, so I see the opinions are divided and ancient, some more current ones?

anif's profile photo
anif
12/02/2019 10:28 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

My daughter vaccines every year and only one had flu.I vaccinated this year too, because the one I had last year almost ended in pneumonia..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2019 10:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not get a laziness.God free to me to make anti -vacuna apology.
But it is never sick, no flu, colds, viruses, etc.
I just charge with my autoimmune combo ... including perennial rhinitis for allergy to everything!That vaccine if I put it, five years of my life, every month and nothing.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/03/2019 12:32 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria are leaving new vaccines for allergies.Maybe some of you hurt.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/03/2019 1:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not beef.I've never been sick.

Since I am diabetic, everything affects me much more: a scrape on the knee ended up in infection and a simple crack with antibiotics.I have not taken as many antibiotics as in recent months.

Fear gives me virus.

@Solaria I also vaccinated for chronic rhinitis and nothing

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/03/2019 7:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Solaria I was vaccinating for 2 years to different polenes and I improved a lot, but I had a mishap and interrupted the vaccination and I have not returned ...
Fear gives me the flu vaccine because I have never put it, that I am one of which everything catches ...

anif's profile photo
anif
12/03/2019 8:17 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

We have been told that we are emptying all of us at home ...

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
12/03/2019 9:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

I put all the vaccines that my endocrine has recommended me.I premiered in the hospital with diabetes taking a fairly strong flu.I spent very bad and does not want to go through the same thing.I know that vaccines can give reactions, but I have put myself:

*The flu vaccine (one who is called tetra, I think, I have already put it almost a month ago)
*Hepatitis b
*Tdap vaccine (tetano, etc)
*Pneumococci

As I live in Germany, a tick vaccine (here they are very common in the field in spring/summer)

He has not given me any reaction.

I am missing herpes, but still my doctor is not very clear

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/03/2019 11:07 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Regina, I will see if I encourage myself to go to the doctor.The vaccine experience was so disappointing!: '(:' (

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/03/2019 11:38 a.m.

@Regina, I will see if I encourage myself to go to the doctor.The vaccine experience was so disappointing!: '(:' (

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/03/2019 11:41 a.m.

I have never vaccinated the flu.The header who had before M said that she would not, but as I still hear that I should do it today I have taken time with the nurse so that m vacune.M gives a little thing, but almost made chest;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/03/2019 3:48 p.m.

@jldiazdel How brave!
I premiered in diabetes with a urine infection and candidiasis.

They put me tetanus in September for the first time in my life and the nurse wanted to also put a chickenpox and measles because until 1982 they did not get and we are at risk in Spain, there is a health alert.Luckily I suffered them in my flesh.

In Madrid the SS has sent me an SMS today for the flu vaccine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/03/2019 5 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not get folded and a thousand years ago that I do not take flu, I have had cloups, but nothing out of the ordinary.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/03/2019 5:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The flu vaccine is not like the rest of vaccines because they don't assure you to protect you 100%.They use the virus of the previous year and as your body mutates you may not recognize it and you catch it the same.If it mutates little or nothing if it is effective or at least it does not give you so strong, but if it mutter it does not do anything to you.
I believe that with the flu vaccine you have to value each case and see if you really compensate you to put it or not.When you put the virus, even if it is dead, the body usually has a reaction so they give you mild symptoms to fight the virus (Moccos, Catarro, throat pain, etc.), that already depends on each person and each year, each year,The body does not always react the same.In the end in many cases it is like spending a small cold of a couple of days, nothing comparable to a flu but quite annoying.Does it compensate for people who have never taken a flu and is well with health and defenses and well -controlled diabetes?I believe that this is what must be valued because passing those symptoms at all because you were not going to take the flu because in some people the same do not compensate.
In health personnel or that are more exposed, people with other health problems or low defenses because it compensates because there is more risk of complications.
In my case I only put it for a year and I had the symptoms that I have described a couple of days and since childhood I have never had flu, only colds that do not affect the glucose.Last year I was worse than a cold (or like it was flu, I don't know why it didn't go to the doctor), but I didn't go from 37 fever some time (but because I didn't take anything to lower it), discomfort and glucoseSomething uncontrolled that I solved quickly.Seeing that and that as well, I do sports, I almost never get sick and I am healthy in general, because I prefer not to put it and if a year I pye it then I watered.In the end it is a week that glycemia can be complicated but adjusting insulin I don't think so much.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
12/04/2019 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hi Ana82 .... I had a terrible experience, the first epidemic of H1N1 grabbed it and I was serious, the following year the doctor told me to vaccinate me, because it gave me a facial paralysis .... so the neurologistThat he treated me told me that they have consequences that do not tell us ... I never got vaccinated again and I never had that flu again.
But I think each person has to evaluate benefits costs.greetings

Madi's profile photo
Madi
12/04/2019 6:43 p.m.

I vaccinated yesterday and I had no reaction for the moment.I hope I do as well as last year.
What has happened to me this time, and I don't know if it will be related, is that the sensor has gone crazy.Two days before the vaccine, it indicated values ​​very similar to those of the glucometer, but at 5 or 6 hours of vaccinating me, it began to point out differences of up to 90 mg/dl, always up, such as when you take paracetamol and it seems that you are always forThe clouds.
Maybe the sensor is wrong, you have moved or go to know, but with the price it has I resist changing it so soon.I will wait to see if it is corrected ...

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/04/2019 7:44 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

Like every year, although I have already taken the step of asking for time, the fears are already entering me ..../

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/05/2019 9:41 a.m.

I have never put the anti -soup

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
12/08/2019 1:35 p.m.

I have never vaccinated for the flu and yes, some cold I have taken, but with new paracetamol in 3 days.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/08/2019 10:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.