{'en': 'How is the character of a diabetic?', 'es': '¿Como es el caracter de un diabetico?'} Image

How is the character of a diabetic?

fer's profile photo   03/08/2011 9:08 a.m.

@VALKY It also happens to me a lot with the sad days or rainyYou say and everything happens.A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/20/2016 11:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had bad and good days before being diabetic, but the character has changed a lot, and at worse: -w being forced to everything related to diabetes "24 hours a day" worn me to unsuspected limits.I must say that now 5 years later, and with continuous measurement, things have changed and much.Someday I say no more, but it's tired, because I do 1000 things and I have 100,000 obligations.

The days that I am relaxed, I am a silk, it kills stress and not being able to disconnect from sugar.Even if I begin to be more loose.I know that if I only worked, I did sports, and the family would be 10, but it is in my genes, I am a well -driven hyperactive and the body asks me for extra and high adrenaline (another race, sewing, drawing, kitchen, pilates,Run, gym the weekend ..,) so that the day I relax my attacks in a bad mood.As?My family has already given me loss, because this week I have looked for a new hobby ... I want to try Paddel: !!So, when I have a bad mood, I have it clear, I am or low or exhausted.(But I look for it).But life is so short, there is so much to explore;))

If someone has any solution for my case, I am open to suggestions.;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 11:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hi @pochola, woman !!That you think you can do for that rhythm if you are a young woman full of life and with many illusions and projects and with a beautiful family that loves you, supports you, understands you and, together with you, your daily living !!!Solo, between that beautiful panorama, is the diabetes that also lives with you and that, you must give your attention, take care, control your glycemia, food, medical treatment and sport and listen well to your doctors and when, as the years andThere will be many, and without thinking, you will adapt to that life-diabetics and you will see how much you change in it !!!Sweet greetings of @ani

ani's profile photo
ani
04/21/2016 9:05 p.m.

Thanks @ani, sometimes, it is done uphill.But well, little by little.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/26/2016 6:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I have totally lost spontaneity.Now I do nothing without thinking well before or without having everything completely planned.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/27/2016 4:53 p.m.

I must admit that if I am very relaxed, I trust too much in the physical activity and in what I have worked very well, the unique times that I complain is when I read and listen to how there are people who strive to better carry their glucose and othersThat they are worth them and eat bread and other things and when they are checked you do not take care

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
04/27/2016 9 p.m.

I suppose you do not do physical activity without having measured you before, without carrying your glucose, without assessing whether you have to eat a little or not, without calculating when you put the last insulin bolus to see if it is at its peak maximum action or alreadyIt is ending ... and ten million more things to think every holy time you want to do something.

Relaxed and controlled diabetics at the same time?Impossible.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/01/2016 11:37 a.m.

Eastern proverb!
If your evil has remedies;Why do you complain?And if not;Why do you complain ???

ani's profile photo
ani
06/04/2016 7:31 p.m.

I just complained because it is the way that those who have the media dedicate them to seek a remedy.

Surely because that very few complain and that it seems that most of this enslaving, prehistoric and ineffective treatment are well, they have not yet found it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/04/2016 7:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I live relaxed and I am diabetic, simply for me it is like washing my teeth, I don't know another way of life so I live relaxed and happy, there are days that weighs me and fits me but as other people weigh other things.My character is cheerful, I have bad milk yes but not because of diabetes hahaha

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/04/2016 8:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Bravo my dear @nigri, another that reason with the good senses because it;It must be the thing !!!!What progresses to complain and what ???Wars, racism;religions, etc, etc., of this, half or more of the world does not agree and there are manifestations and emeutos everywhere;But is something done to remedy ?????????We are "a drop of water in the ocean", therefore, I ask: c/ complain;We advance and move forward with medical science ????????Let's live: serene, calm, in harmony with us and the family, and everything that is within our reach .....!Sweet Greetings.>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
06/04/2016 8:48 p.m.

Of course, the racism and the injustices of the world are over without anyone protesting, complaining, or doing anything.

Mother of beautiful love the nonsense to hear !!!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/04/2016 9:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I entered this thread to debate for the continuous changes of character and bad mood that appear almost daily.It is no accident, that in those moments when I recognize myself with the graceful character, the blood glucose figures are or very high or too low.It can be easily deduced that the person responsible for so much change of character is diabetes and fluctuations that it entails, at the blood glucose levels.
And yes, I complain, and I am nothing complacent with this disease or with those who put hot cloths, give a sweetened version, which even seems to thank.This is a p .... disease, that fucks life, in the physical and the psychological.

There is no relaxation here, there is no calm here.And I complain about the same reason that Sherpa 41 gives.I subscribe each and every one of his words, brief but very blunt and successful.
If one day they decide to cure this disease, once and for all, we will be aware and will be fed up with laughing (although today it would be reason to cry), of the archaic, enslaving and ineffective way that we treat it today.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/14/2016 5:51 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Since I have the Dexcom, they tell me that I have a point of obsession with the control ... :)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
06/14/2016 6:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do not obsess ..... uffff to the m say it would squeeze them.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/14/2016 8:59 p.m.

@Sortido I do not give a sweetened version, I give my version.I have simply lived other things in my life that are quite worse than diabetes and obviously there are things in life that are better but this is what I have had to live and in my case, I do not know another way of life or I do not remember it forWhat I live relaxed, very relaxed, I assure you and I don't have to thank you for suffering from diabetes, but I don't have to be crying for the corners all day because I spend, literal!I think that each one carries his cross and that for each one his cross is the greatest but really, there are really serious things in this life to be bitter for suffering from diabetes, and insist, we must not jump for joy for it,Life is really short to be constantly regretting.

I do not remember who wrote here telling his case, he worked as a nurse at a hospital psychiatry plant, they are male problems, I assure you ... Go to any hospital at the Oncology plant, Ver and CorreaBut he cries on the occasion, both for patients and family members ... Anyway, I really like to get into this forum and read the opinions of the people, I have learned more in a year that I have been here than in my 26 years of diabetes, toSometimes it makes me want to leave because bitterness is infected ... I have come to read until the diabetics would have to be castrated !!!Seriously, look around and complain, obvious, complain because the advances are slow, because social security is a m ***, but think that as much as we complain, tomorrow when we wake up we will continue to be diabetic, weLike or not, so or learn to live with it or we are going.

I hope that nobody feels offended with my words because it is certainly not my intention.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/15/2016 1:10 a.m.

@nigiri here there are opinions for all tastes, I recognize all the cases you have commented, and I agree with you that there are very worse things, and that reading criticism does not satisfy as much as the positive and encouragement messages that many other usersDan forum.

Personally I think it is good to know the reality and opinions of all people, but I keep above all with the positive and encouragement messages that help me live with diabetes, so I also encourage everyone to do so.

A hug to all and encouragement ... much encouragement that we already know that this is not easy, but for that we are, to help us !!!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/15/2016 12:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Someone who feels bad can't be good?Not only diabetic ...

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
06/15/2016 3:20 p.m.

It seems that no @cjda and on top of how you take a full life suffering diabetes it seems that you can no longer complain or comment on certain issues ... incredible

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/17/2016 11:26 a.m.

nigiri said:
I am infecting bitterness ... I have come to read until the diabetics would have to be castrated !!!

1-You have badly read, that word has never been used in this forum.
2-A different ideological position from yours does not imply bitterly.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/20/2016 1:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.