{'en': 'How is the character of a diabetic?', 'es': '¿Como es el caracter de un diabetico?'} Image

How is the character of a diabetic?

fer's profile photo   03/08/2011 9:08 a.m.

Well what we were going, I think the diabetics are changed the character and in my case if I have hypoglycemia I am pissed off 😡😡 and if I have hyperglycemia I am in a good mood and relaxed 😛😛 I do not know other people, but I think that the subs andBasons will affect the nerves

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
05/14/2022 12:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 We are complaints, every stick that endures its candle, let's not ask that our stick hold our candle.
What happens that in the backMy opinion, but we like to load the other with our problems, maybe in the backso narcissistic and that's why we are diabetic

Speak for you.

I live alone and most of my family and friends never knew that I am diabetic.Another thing is when I speak in diabetic forums.Where the truth can be told.Relieve you and tell what happens to this disease so enslaving.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/14/2022 11:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, truth should always be told, but to friends and family rather than in the forums, where no one is what it seems, that is the bad, invisible friends, where everyone is good and they tell you whatWhat do you want to hear,

andrespmat
05/14/2022 11:44 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
Andrespmat said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are complaints, every stick that endures its candle, we do not ask that another stick endures our candle.
What happens that in the backMy opinion, but we like to load the other with our problems, maybe in the backso narcissistic and that's why we are diabetic

Speak for you.

I live alone and most of my family and friends never knew that I am diabetic.Another thing is when I speak in diabetic forums.Where the truth can be told.Relieve you and tell what happens to this disease so enslaving.

I did not say the comment as personal and less for you sherpa41, which I think you see the diabetes similar to me, but for those who see it wonderful, what was said, as the day of pride, greetings and do not give you by afraid

andrespmat
05/14/2022 11:49 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
sherpa41 said:
Andrespmat said:
Andrespmat said:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 we are complaints, every stickLet your candle endure, let's not ask for another stick to endure our candle.

Speak for you.

I did not say the comment as personal and less for you sherpa41, which I think you see the diabetes similar to me, but for those who see it wonderful, what was said, as the day of pride, greetings and do not give you by afraid

Ah it doesn't catch that I was with irony.I already missed so many laughter icons.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/15/2022 12:42 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

My son is the diabetic and now we have reached adolescence.
He is the joy of the garden always, go the only one of the family and therefore I think that diabetes chose well PQ if he takes one of his sisters ...
The case is that I have read enough about adolescence and diabetes 1 for example
.q There are greater number of cases of TCA Transor of Food Behavior Bulimias ... q Among the normal population
.Q there are greater number of suicide or suicide attempts TB
.You can see that many "get tired of that daily work that is diabetes and are not taken care of."
All this leads me to think that the character of the diabetic is special because the experiences are the ones that make you.
There my fears from day to day 😀

evacf's profile photo
evacf
05/15/2022 10:48 a.m.

fer said:
sometimes ourselves, or our "sweets" children, colleagues, friends become a bit irritable ... the question is ...

Is it due to each one?Or is it a common characteristic of diabetics?

What do you think?

:-/:-/:-/

In my opinion, each one has its character, added to the persons circumstances.Diabetes can be generating stress which can impact humor and mood.But, at the same time, many people live it as a challenge that helps them grow

Estefania1986's profile photo
Estefania1986
05/16/2022 4:19 p.m.

Diabetes 1. Lantus y Novorapid

Andrespmat said:
I don't know, I read many, patience do not understand us, they don't understand us, I think we are a bit narcissos the diabetics, nor have they to understand us, or anything, the disease isWe must endure it, or we want to be the center of attention, or perhaps the soul of the party, always the same, they do not understand us, nobody has to load with the disease of another, I never wanted my partner to be worried about my diabetes, it has enough the poor, worrying about me, as if to tell him that he does not understand me, and if I believe that the one who clicks in front of the people like to give the note and mount the show ,, I do not like anyone to know aboutMy diabetes, if you know I don't care, but I don't like to go as many, sponsoring the diabetic pride day,

hahaha ... you made me laugh with pride .. :))

Sami's profile photo
Sami
05/16/2022 6:20 p.m.

@Sami If I managed to get rid of a laugh, I am satisfied, that's what it's happy!All the best

andrespmat
05/16/2022 6:37 p.m.

I try not to be "the diabetes girl."If they ask me how I am answering a brief "bah, well."The details leave them for the nurse, this forum and my dear husband, who has a patience ... even puts a face of interest when I release the roll.
To click anywhere I do not do it by exhibitionism, but because I pass olympically to hide.I don't care.I have proven that almost nobody realizes, if it is done without fuss.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/16/2022 10:47 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I didn't know that it could produce bad mood.My father is almost always in a bad mood with almost everything and very irritable.
And many times I get angry at him because I think he is not aware or seems that he does not worry about his health, or that everything.I would like to be able to help you with this, so if you can give me some advice, about how to help you at that time, or what could I do would be very grateful.
I have tried to talk to him, but he almost always closes in band:/

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/16/2023 7:14 p.m.

With the hypos with active insulin, I am afraid, bad milk makes me hyper and especially when they are meaningless, everything bothers me until I see that I am in rank again ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/17/2023 11:20 a.m.

The same thing happens to me also with the hypos/hypers I need to separate a little of the people, to manage the descent or up, in the situations in which you do not control the agenda, because you are on a group trip, or doing an activity withSeveral people, it makes me anxious, because I don't want to "cut the roll" to anyone, but I need space to eat something, or put insulin.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/17/2023 11:44 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Life is like that, fighting adversities, there is no other.
I think you have to try to be strong and optimistic.
I understand it must be hard those who suffer from diabetes, in fact I already think could have prediabetes overwhelm something.Much encouragement.

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/17/2023 5:55 p.m.

Cassie said:
me with the hypos with active insulin I get afraid, bad milk puts my hyper and especially when they are meaningless, everything bothers me until I see that I will be inrange ....

They also make me a very bad milk without meaningless.I was uploaded yesterday two natural yogurts and cream of anacardos and handful of nuts quite quite and maintained in time, which I had never climbed.To me are the ones that indignant me the most:#

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/18/2023 9:46 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It happens to me as @nila what makes me very bad milk are those climbs that I don't understand.Come on, what really bothers me is not to control the situation.Many times, before an unexpected climb, I have made memory and, if I have managed to find the reason for that climb, I am very happy, at least I know why it has happened!The other day for example, I had a fairly abrupt climb.He annoyed me because, supposedly, what I had developed did not have to have up the glycemia so much (it was a skimmed zero yogurt).He gave me to look in the fridge and it turns out that he had confused me and had taken one of my children with all his sugar, what joy he gave me!

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2023 10:28 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Yesterday talking to my father, I told him what I had read in this thread, and he was as surprised as me.
On occasion, what happens to him is that he is a lot of sugar when he is nervous or angry, so we try to avoid conflicting issues.

marivi's profile photo
marivi
01/18/2023 7:52 p.m.

@Carussa
The strange thing is that you will not notice that yogurt had sugar.When you do not eat by system it shows a lot.
Once they put a normal cola co -coil by mistake and at the first drink I noticed that I was too good ... I looked at the bottle ... and it was normal.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/18/2023 8:19 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota you are right.The truth is that I knew great ... of course, there was a reason.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/18/2023 8:32 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Isabelbota said:
@carussa
The strange thing is that you will not notice that yogurt had sugar.When you do not eat by system it shows a lot.
Once they put a normal cola coca by mistake and at the first drink I noticed that I was too good ... I looked at the bottle ... and it was normal.

Well, I don't know if it's because I got used to Zero, but normal knows me "rare."
In fact, if I could take both, I would continue to take Zero instead of normal.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/19/2023 10:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.