{'en': 'How is the character of a diabetic?', 'es': '¿Como es el caracter de un diabetico?'} Image

How is the character of a diabetic?

fer's profile photo   03/08/2011 9:08 a.m.

Sherpa41, what did you say ???How do you carry your daily living?I think I have reacted very "without analyzing" my words, because I still can't understand you, only if you are type 2, as if I will understand you .......... Clarify if you can, then explain to you ............... ANI;)

ani's profile photo
ani
01/24/2016 9:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ani said:
sherpa41, what did you say ???How do you carry your daily living?I think I have reacted very "without analyzing" my words, because I still can't understand you, only if you are type 2, as if I will understand you .......... Clarify if you can, then explain to you ............... ANI;)

I am type1 and only answered the question of the title of the Post of Fer.

Someone who self -inflinge injections and punctures continuously ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/24/2016 11:09 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello!Well, when I have low glucose, I don't irritate me, I don't think about anything and I get the downturn, literally, I get quite a lot to cry and I am as nervous but without moving, as without strength, when it irritates me it is when I have it high, I get in a very bad mood, I don't know if I will be or do not .. haha ​​greetings!

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
01/24/2016 11:39 p.m.

I think you cannot generalize the character of the diabetic, nor uniform.But it is logical that when one does not feel good, whatever, the mood changes ... or not diabetes.
Greetings !

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/24/2016 11:43 p.m.

I suppose that carrying good controls and seeing that things are going well motivate to be more positive ... otherwise see that things do not work creates some frustration ... It is difficult to try to take care of you and not reach the desired objective.Regarding my character in the hypos ... Pasapalabra XD.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
04/16/2016 7:56 a.m.

Well, it happens to me as Afri, when I'm a donkey, I want to cry.Yesterday was crazy, all day gray and raining, I was trying to have low levels all morning since I was not going to move from home and would not spend energy, but Dexcom did not stop whistling at 80, I went down to 70,He went up to 85, went down to 75, up to 90 ... and with so much beep, the rain and that on top of the rule, my mother who cried hehehe.Good luck that then everything happens and looks different, now I am ashamed to remember Jiji

valky's profile photo
valky
04/18/2016 12:06 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I think we are thinking 24 h a day about our diabetes and can overwhelm us.
It is very important above all to understand the kids, it does not have to be bad education, but irritability due to the impotence of all this.They do not usually like that they ask us, quite tell us that we have it low so as not to want to take anything, it may be that we become violent if we have a strong hypo.
I only ask that especially with the kids we always take into account what they carry on because those who are close to them know that this is a live without all the world's technology.
They can answer us, release some bad answer, but their heads carry a strong pressure with this issue, but we always think that this tenth of lottery that has touched them and without having bought it and more without knowing many or that the lottery exists.Look only their faces when they sleep to know how they really are.
The worst thing I see of all this is that we are market economy, market economy from which many benefit to people who carry it in the blood like us.
I have particularly lived very irritable situations, for my character?for diabetes?because in many cases for the irritability and impotence that diabetes produces that I have it clear.It is a consequence of diabetes.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/18/2016 8:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, you are very right, even the person more patient comes out with such a high and pressure to which he submits this disease, apart from the fact that the downskons to many of a bad mood

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/18/2016 3:31 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, if I change the character I am more irritable., But that also depends on how you feel., As you say if you bring it very low or high it is normal that you are in a bad mood

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
04/18/2016 3:56 p.m.

Hello my family !!!how are you?I would like to tell you that, I read several comments and interventions on related issues, and, I check and that's what I am going ....... that the diabetics such as me q should, after several years of diabetes, (I would say from 30years up) do not "complaints" of their discomforts, but to give examples of courage, perseverance, locking, fight, thanks etc, etc, etc, that we all pass and so, the "new" and also to parents we would give them aHilo of hope and resignation !!!!!!!!!!!Think that, when "we started" this sweet trip, we have found people: parents, friends, and medical staff that encouraged us and did not support us ........ That is the duty of a family, and ....We are !!!!!!!!!!;)

ani's profile photo
ani
04/19/2016 8 p.m.

I complain even if it is not outdoors, so that?No one understands me.I will continue complaining.Courage?I am not brave.Perseverance?I think I am.Struggle?I am not a fighter.Gratitude?Whom?I can only give it to one person.Encorajamiento... I don't know what that word means.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/20/2016 12:50 p.m.

@ani This is probate perhaps, like everything, I do not like to deceive, I say things as they are and who does not believe that what I say is true has two ills, and I am not going to paint everything pink because it is not true.I say things as they are smoothly but I say them, but not live in a hoax.

This is not easy, people need to complain to vent is logical, parents have to be realistic and know what their children have, see that it is hard and support them in everything, and even be kind of more for everything that theirsmall and that their heads do not stop, saying children for me are up to an advanced age.

I fight, I really and requetelucho but this often this is a hell is that clear, many times everything and different results and I hear that there must be some reason for that to happen, it is very clear but sometimes it is difficult to control it.I have fallen several times in this little time that I have been doing sports and great falls, but it is clear that the disastrous life I have led I have to fix it.Good controls, good glycemia, good glycos for almost 30 years, but ultimately a shit of life without exercising those years.

I greatly thank all the people who continuously send me mood messages and to continue, for me I can assure you that it is not easy and not only have a tenth of lottery with their award -winning series, I have more than one and I have to fightnext to all of them.

I particularly do not like people who only tell the beautiful of everything because it is not learned to hide reality and rarely listen to the reality of everything and I particularly do not learn.

This is a totally personal opinion please feel bad, possibly this wrong as many times.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/20/2016 1:04 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

You have to be realistic, being diabetic or having diabetes is a great p ...... that you have to take it the best you can?Of course.Normal life?There is nothing normal in the life of a diabetic.
I can't put a link to diabetes and see it pretty.
I like that they tell me that they are proud of me for my achievements, an elevator at work, because I have managed to make my great dream ....., but to bring diabetes well, no, it's a lie ...I carry it, as soon as you do not even bad.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/20/2016 1:22 p.m.

No one said that life is easy or should be, everyone has their personal and daily struggles, and our diabetes is one of many.
However, no one said either that we have to get more obstacles on the road, and I think that although we try to talk about normality in our lives, we cannot lower our heads and accept that they tell us that it is normal, because it is not so and cheated is to putA wall in front that prevents us from seeing reality.
I think the best way to face things is to know what they are and get ahead to avoid them.Bad mood?Of course, because many times we feel alone and frustrated, because this is difficult and is not accurate.We never just learned, we never just controlled 100%, we are never satisfied because we are wearing the time, and without rest.It is a background race and sometimes you have to dosing, because the main thing is to reach the goal, but sometimes I see that goal sooo lejoooos ....

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/20/2016 3:42 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

My dear @gemater, @anaisabel, @jconegar, I have read your comments and;Yeah;I totally agree with everyone and with everything!But I know that they still do not understand my words because they are "small" on the diabetes, because everything you are happening .........

I, years ago I spent it and, at that time, I also thought in the same way;I only wish you to arrive and go through many more than those that, today I have already lived with my diabetes, I think will allow them to change their opinion and only have left in the mind, as a distant memory of that stage of life;Life and his living, is not easy for Nadies with diabetes but yes, each one receives what he deserves.

Excuse me if you have caused them another not adequate reaction (it was not my intention) and we will continue reading and giving our "say" in the forum, take care and live positively !!!!And .........., sweetly !!!

Because right now, my control gave: 172 (Sucre) after eating and you have to "fix" this !!!TRUE ??

ani's profile photo
ani
04/20/2016 7:23 p.m.

@ani are different points of opinion simply.I am diabetic 30 years and I have not changed my way of thinking or I will.Lies the fair must be said as they are, more softly or less.
Surely someone else thinks like you.
Surely there are potatoes in the forum, that they think, I do not have diabetic children for now, it is true that more than one I appreciate it very much

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/20/2016 8:01 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@ani at least for my part, just express an opinion, not because of what you said, it is not my reaction to it, nor do you think about it, since you always characterize your great positivity and always demonstrate it in your comments.As there are different opinions and characters, nor all diabetics have the same character, nor everyone your wonderful positivity.

I also have 30 years, perhaps in 10 or 20 years my opinion is different, I do not know, but the variety of opinions and respect for all of them is one of the things that I love in this forum.

I hope you have dominated this afternoon's peak, a hug

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/20/2016 8:09 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

See @jconegar, I already understand your answer!Immaturity makes us express ourselves in our own way and so it will be in the future of humanity, I always admire your great effort and congratulate you for your marathons, continue and help you delay negative opinions !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
04/20/2016 8:16 p.m.

@Gemater, no, do not believe that it makes me "Mella" ls comments because in the course of my living, I have heard of "all colors" and I like that they read me because I am sincere in what I say and I always have positivity because it isThe best weapon for this situation where we all summarize together against diabetes;Well, I think I am right when I said that in the future and when they have and deposit the 54os of diabetes already lived by me, they will give an opinion in one way, and, it can be: better or worse, but different from today, because life is aSpiral in motion !!!Very grateful for your desire to improve that peak that is already in order to spend the night and;tomorrow will be another day ......... take care and hug you with esteem

: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
04/20/2016 8:54 p.m.

When I begin to snort and be Irascible for no reason I measure the sugar and it does not usually fail, it is going down,

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/20/2016 9:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.