{'en': 'New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?', 'es': 'Nueva Hipoglucemia hoy (38) sin síntomas, ¿Porqué?'} Image

New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/29/2014 2:11 p.m.

@tica how are I missing 4 units ???Do you think that with 12 units in the morning arrives perfect over 100 at the food of the 14 ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2014 5:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put up the last measurement in the daily control of day 5

DiabetesForo
09/05/2014 5:16 p.m.

I have lost ... I would go up to 7 the 20

tica's profile photo
tica
09/05/2014 5:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ernesto said:
How much Levemir do you put at night?

I put 6 units of Levemir, but today I put 7.

DiabetesForo
09/05/2014 5:26 p.m.

Tica said:
I have lost ... I would go up to 7 the 20th of 20, although it surely needs 10. Raises 1 in 1

Tica to 10 already had this time back but he got up every day about 40/45

I reduced 6 units of Levemir at night I was only kept one day and decided to go down to 5 units the next day but I raised it more than 150 and a day I put again 6 and in the morning if I calculate they upload it between150/140, I don't know if with 7 atare.

DiabetesForo
09/05/2014 5:30 p.m.

Go up the night of the night, until you wake up well. Based on a unit of the day..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/05/2014 9:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

GLUCOSE CONTROL DAY 6

I climb 1 more unity of Levemir at night

Time --- Glucose ---- Rations ------ Levemir ---- Novorapid

03:00 ---- 131 ---------- 0 ------------ 0 ----------- 0

08.00 ---- 127 ----------- 3 ------------ 12 --------- 3

09:35 ---- 134 ---------- 1 ------------- 0 ---------- 0

12:00 ----------------- 1 ------------- 0 --------- 0

13:30 ---- 85 ---------- 6.18 ------------ 0 ---------- 6

15:45 ---- 70 ----------- 2 ------------ 0 ---------- 0

18:30 ----------------- 0.5 ------------ 0 ----------- 0

20:00 --- 157 ----------- O ----------- 7 ---------- 0

21:30 --- 159 ------------ 3,8 ----------- 0 ----------- 3

What I keep noticing is that especially when it comes to eating if you get as much novorapid and rations, at two hours it is very fair, there are only two obections: 1 that has a lot of sensitivity to the noon novorapid and 2 who may have excessOf Levemir in the morning, because if you realize, every two hours, 40 units in blood descends, that I have to correct giving him 1 ration or half ration, I believe that the fair would be 10 of Levemir and possibly be adjusted, but I did notHow to find the solution.How could I know if it is an excess of levemir or an excess of novorapid ???

DiabetesForo
09/06/2014 12:08 p.m.

Where do you have to sign for those values?;)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/06/2014 12:26 p.m.

That, that I also sign !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/06/2014 12:59 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you, thank you very much from the heart, I sincerely have it controlled, now it is to get weight, but that will be a nutritionist, I want to thank you for all your collaboration and help.Anyway I will not go down my guard for a few days, now it is a question of (pink) thus and baptized to my mother's diabetes, because without realizing I just won a sister, it is like a little girl, before crying there areTo feed her, now I cook for two people, I give her necessary carbohydrates and my mother prepares other free meals for example a grilled chicken breast, or cooked spinach, jjjjj, I also have a new car that without giving meAccount runs out the gasoline, so when I see a gas station near I advance half an hour, I do not go that it is that I left without jjjj fuel, in these days I have seen how sugar works as it goes up, as it goes down, as each meal lasts 2 hours, I have seen that the sugar is very treacherous, and verified as in more than one occasion the collector of the fraud has entered my house to steal me without warning, JJJJJ, and learned many new things that thanks to you foros will help me to put into practiceDay by day, I will not keep putting the measurements every day so as not to lower the guard as I said before.

DiabetesForo
09/06/2014 2:10 p.m.

Salvador, the novorapid lasts four hours, if it continues to go down later, it is excess of levemir.
If you go down one of a levemir for the day, maybe you have to climb one at night.
Let everything go well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/06/2014 9:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

GLUCEMIC CONTROL DAY 7

Time --- Glycemia ---- rations --- Levemir --- Novorrapid

08:00 ------ 343 ---------- 2 ------------------ 6

10:00 ------ 256 ---------- 0 ---------- 0 -------- 0

12:00 ------ 140 ---------- 0.5 ---------- 0 -------- 0

14:00 ------ 68 --------- 5,52 ---------- 0 -------- 3

16:20 ------ 98 ---------- 1 ----------- 0 -------- 0

18:20 ------------------- 1 ---------- 0 ------- 0

20:00 ------ 192 ---------- 0 --------- 7 -------- 0

21:44 ------- 210 ---------- 1,5 -------- 0 -------- 3

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 3:08 p.m.

Hello again.Now that I know a little about how insulins work, I am more lost, or rather, I think I get lost at times.
As you know, every hour after 11 in the morning, it is assumed that the basal (Levemir), lows 24 units/hour in blood until 5 in the afternoon, which goes down to 12 approx.But I observe, that according to the 500 rule, with 10+7 of Basal (19) and 12 of Novorapid, 3+6+3 I get out that for every 16.12 HC, 1 Novorapid unit runs.Here is the dilemma.The ration that must ingest every 2 hours, to maintain the level of glucose in stable blood, is exactly the same rations that come out if I correct the 10gr HC ration.At 16.12 that I get according to the 500 rule. That is, today it has reached 14h.In 68 (food) and as after eating you lie to the nap, 3.52 rations of HC have been eaten.And he has put 3 Novorapid + 1 ration before bedtime, so at 4:30 p.m.2 HC, only 2 UNID.Novorapid ..... and there are plenty of ration and a half that you have to ingest later when you go to bed.(1 ration at bedtime+ half ration that had plenty of food).I try to explain it better .... That if I apply the 500 rule, in the food itself you have the ration and a half that you must ingest in the following 4 hours .....
Therefore, if the novorapid increased to 19 unid a day (19 portions), I would get x every 10gr of HC.1 Novorapid Unid.
I hope you can understand what I have tried to explain and although I am already reducing the morning basal and correcting the night, I do not know if the issue of the 500 rule will be corrected, or if perhaps the 500 ruleNot even used.
Tomorrow I have already reached 10 Unid.Levemir, but of course, calculate and then 500: 27 = 18.5 HC x Unid.of Novorapid ........ I am very lost.Help again, please.

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 3:36 p.m.

That 500 rule, I don't know what it is..., you look at the glycemias. It continues to upload the lighting of the night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/07/2014 3:56 p.m.

TO

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 5:54 p.m.

I just uploaded the last measurements

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 5:57 p.m.

I don't know if he is left over in the morning or in the afternoon or that someone can help me please.

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 6:08 p.m.

With blood glucose, it takes as "inertia" and when the body is doing up or down every day that the same time corrects insulin and late as 3 days to normalize so that you have to have serenity and tighten your teeth.
Slow insulin must maintain the level between meals more or less stable, 40 points per hour changes mean that the amount is not adequate.
If you have piled up 350 points in blood during the night the insulin you put in the morning will go down that level at a constant rhythm until "it passes."
When you put a slow amount in each person that amount is as if it corresponds to a specific level of blood glucose and what it does is go up or down until it attaches with that level.
And as always keep in mind that every day they are not equal and one of the functions of healthWe and what we are injected does not have the speed of action of the pancreas, so a certain variation is inevitable but when we are well adjusted it is small

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/07/2014 6:43 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

@ernesto, 2 questions, then we would say that my mother has the insulin already well scheduled, right?If at the time it drops 20 and corrects with a complete ration I know that it arrives at 13 and 30 or 14 h at food within good values, as long as a ration is eaten at 12 in the morning, taking into account thatLevemir is injected at 8 am in the morning,

And another question, do you always have to put the same fast insulin ???And say, always on the same day you must eat 4 rations and click 4 units, but the correction if needed, it influences that one day you get 10 fast and commas 10 rations and the next day you want to eat 5 portions ???That decomposes to the insulin Levemir ??Or so that you have no changes in your body with the insulins you always have to eat the same portions,

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 7:31 p.m.

I adjust that if I am without exercising I do not have to supplement rations of hydrates.
If the novorapid is click at 8 at 12, it is already a story, so that descent is or by exercised or by the Levemir, but if it arrives very high at 8 in the morning rare corrections will occur with the morning with the morning
On the other hand, when it has been a small readjustment that would be in normal for a week or two with good values.
The novorapid you have to put it to compensate for the amount of HC of each meal.
I usually eat the same amount of HC at each meal to forget to make calculations but on August holidays since I did more exercise I uploaded the amount of food and according to exercise or not after eating the insulin or not.
On some birthdays of nephews I have eaten two or three more rations and I have increased insulin in proportion and with exact values ​​to normal days

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/07/2014 7:45 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.