{'en': 'New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?', 'es': 'Nueva Hipoglucemia hoy (38) sin síntomas, ¿Porqué?'} Image

New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/29/2014 2:11 p.m.

@ernesto I didn't understand

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I believe that as it is so low of weight, (46k 53 years) it is very tight if I put 7 of the night and 10 by the morning, with food guideline 2/4/4/and 2 more in the Resopon, a unit a unitInsulin equivalent to my mother almost 15 free of hydrates, in a word that every 15g my mother would be injected one, and that way I would not have tentenpie between the meals, from my point of view if I calculate my mother that every 10g of HCI inject a one I think I can offer my mother a correct glycemic index and above every 2 hours you could eat a ration, without the need to inject fast insulin, and if you eat a ration every two hours for example 3 cookies or an apple..... could fuck weight, the important thing would be to knowThe 14 just to eat in 80, if it arrives at the table at 13:30 could come between 100 or so.

DiabetesForo
09/07/2014 8:24 p.m.

Well wait two days with the pattern of now. Provide that around 150.If you still wake up, you need to upload the night's lEVEMIR
For the day, you can supplement with rations, if you need to recover weight.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2014 1:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

GLUECUMIC CONTROL DAY 8

Time --- glycemia ---- rations ---- Levemir ---- Novorrapid

03:15 ------ 129 ---------- 0 --------- O -------- 0

08:00 ------ 138 ----------- 5 --------- 12 ------- 5

10:00 ------ 125 ----------- 0.5 -------- 0 --------- 0

11.30 -------------------- 1 ----------- 0 -------- 0

13.30 ------ 78 ----------- 9 ------------ 0 -------- 8

14:30 -------------------- 2 ---------- 0 -------- 0

16.00 ------ 59 ------------ 1,5 --------- 0 ---------- 0

18.00 ------ 102 ------------ 0.5 --------- 0 -------- 0

I thought that the 500 formula was not effective, but it turnsLevemir insulin, but it is not so, as I said a novorrapid unit covers my mother 15 and I calculated 10HC, so that I can eat I have to go up insulin, which is true, that after eating according to I have understoodA diabetic should have a glucose more or less about 140/180 and my mother has it inferior to that.a Novorrapid or now that I know the hours in which he lowers him complement with 1 ration or 1st and a half.

DiabetesForo
09/08/2014 3:08 p.m.

And if I apply the 1800 rule that the companion commented, my mother would be down the blood sugar tomorrow, 54

DiabetesForo
09/08/2014 3:44 p.m.

Today was very good at night

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2014 6:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

It seems that you need less fast in food so as not to be so fair

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/08/2014 6:37 p.m.

Well, after the good day that he had yesterday, this morning dawned with 316, I don't understand anything, this morning at 02:00 he had 127, fabulous, I thought he would get up the same, but as I just commented he got up with 316,Novorapid and 2 was injected for breakfast 2 portions

DiabetesForo
09/09/2014 7:10 a.m.

The same has the phenomenon of Alba, try to look at him at 4, he usually starts up at 5 or 6. In adolescence he had it very marked and there are few good solutions ... with the easy bomb, with the bolis, put aextra dose at 6 in the morning ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/09/2014 7:24 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thinking better, I think that tb may be that you spend the less than the day and you fall short at night, the action of the less than 12 hours, in fact it is closer to the 24 Q of the 12, I believeQ The beginning of the night covers the day and the night and the end of the night only the one of the night ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/09/2014 7:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Salvador said:
Well, after the good day that he had yesterday, this morning dawned with 316, I don't understand anything, ...
>
Isn't it that this are not mathematics?
You continue with the 500 rule, that of 1800, that if how many units per hour low the lesson, how quickly it corresponds to an XXKG person with Yyaños, that if with my calculations I will lower exactly 54 the sugar, ...
Relax.This is not easy, but not so complicated either.Pay attention to what they tell you here (offering your time selflessly) and forget about math.

Among other things, because the few applicable, you apply them badly.If you say that your mother needs 1ud quickly for every 15g of HC (in this I agree, I told you a few days ago), why do you attach 8ud for 9 rations of HC when I was so richly with glucose in 78?Of course, down to sing and eat between hours (if you look, 9HC+2HC+1.5HC = 12.5HC, corresponding to the 8ud you have punctured).

I've been making crosses for more than a week with you.I do not understand anything, especially for what you ask for help and then do what you already plan to do much before.
I hope that at least, sooner rather than later, des with a "reasonable" guideline.And with "reasonable" I mean not only to acceptable values, but also not to be subject to scheduled and continuous schedules as those that you are imposing yourself to you and your mother.
Luck.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/09/2014 7:55 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@aaandres but after so many mathematics it is now when I understand that for each Novorapid unit it is for 14, a question Andrés I ask you x please do you think that adjusting one of novorapid by 14, the insulin Levemir is well adjusted?Today I am going to apply 1 fast by 14hc

DiabetesForo
09/09/2014 8:56 a.m.

Salvador, you have to have guidelines but you will realize that what is so ... Tomorrow is not.It is no use to make mathematical calculations, and less with decimals as I see what you do ... the body does not have the same insulin needs every day.There are thousands of factors that can make varie (heat, stress, hormones, sedentary lifestyle, exercise ...).

I also have the same feeling as Andres ... You ask for help, but then you ignore ... you go to your ball with the ideas you have.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/09/2014 9:28 a.m.

Thank you @mimbek, I thought it was my obsession ...

Salvador, this is what I put on you on September 3, 6 days ago:

aaandres said:

.... Said that and by the experience of what has been learned and lived, the values ​​that you put continue to be consistent with what we have been saying the majority:

- Levemir high in the morning as we have told you, hence the downspouts in the middle of the morning.Surely the good figure is between 8 and 10.
- Night Levemir was fine in 6 or 7 as they told you, I don't know why you keep going down.
- A lot of sensitivity to the novorapid, hence the dowers after injecting 6. The sensitivity of your mother seems of a noirpid for 1.5HC in the morning and 1ud per 2HC at food and dinner.Test and error to approach the desired.They are not mathematics.

I do not know where you now get 14 instead of 15. As if you put 17 or 13. For the umpteenth time, this are not mathematics.
Your question does not understand it: it does not have much to do with the rapid insulin relationship/hydrates with which slow insulin is adjusted.You don't want to understand it.You still do not read: Slow insulin is adjusted to maintain the glucose level if there is nothing external (food, exercise ...) as far as possible.It does not have to lower or raise the level.

Adjust the slow one, that you still do not have it, and try with 1ud of novorapid for each ration and a half of hydrates to be on the side of safety and avoid low.There are your mother's figures.But it will not always work.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/09/2014 9:41 a.m.

Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

A "normal" person can live with only 4 portions of hydrates ???I am reducing because I have 10 kg left over, but come on ... how normal I take are around 15-20 (diet 1500-2000 kcal with 10% of hydrates).12-0-12 guideline of Lantus and 5-5-5 of Novorapid (in normal circumstances, usually the change according to meals), few hypos (when I spend little eating or a lot of walking, or I leave the time) andUploads either in excess, HBA1C around 6.7-7, I think I have it achieved.
In this case I blatantly lowered the fast or changed it to Lantus, which also twice as I do, it reduces the peaks very well, when I premiered it (about 18 years ago) it lowered me a lot at noon and at night I was forThe clouds, from there the two times, and is doing very well.
The Lantus can be "traitor" gives you the downturn and while you eat, she continues to go down, but if you have so much quantity, with which or glucagon or hit a binge, so with less amount twice you leave less game.
The theory says that 1 ration = 1 unit of rapida (novorapid, not ultra, of course) but also depends on the glycemic index of food and the person, it goes up more if as a spaghetti than if as potatoes.The lantus goes with the weight of the person, I do not remember how the calculation was, but it should not be more than 20% of the body's weight by prick or something, I call it the "insulin to not eat", of courseSomething you have to eat because you risk hypo, but little quantity 1 ration or so if you are good of glycemia (I do).
I have stumbled with doctors of all kinds, from which I did not let me eat peppers, because they were very bad and they went up a lot ... even that I have now to look at my data, my insulins, he asks me if I do well, if I have notarmed scandals (I have had an era with descents of movie) and tells me that good, although I continue like this and that I know what I have to do.
The system used: discover carbohydrates and rations in Germany there by the year 83 (here they called us eccentric and what we had to do was follow the diet to the letter, which never worked) and in the year 84-85Discover a glucometer !!From the Bayer house, it was the meganovedad, my endocrine that then kills me, his reaction: "Let's see if now it will turn out that the diabetics with a machine were going to dispense with the doctor, that is stupid and it does not work" it was aEminence in Diabetes (Dr. LaForet) So the test-error method and the 32 years we have been in companions (diabetes and me) because it has made me understand it, what she does not always understand me to me :(
Good luck and first of all: good levels !!!

sldelallave's profile photo
sldelallave
09/09/2014 7:51 p.m.

@slderallave, do you say that you get Lantus twice?So of you overlap, right?Theoretically its duration is almost 24 hours, I don't understand it ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/09/2014 8:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

@aaandres First I want to thank all those who advise me, advice that I follow to the letter and at the same time I want to apologize if you think I go to my ball, because it really is not so.You may not know how to explain myself well by this means.Thanks to you I have managed to keep my mother in "we opt" glycemia levels and above all that has not given him an important hypo ... and thanks to mathematics I have understood two things .... that in diabetes, asWell you know two plus two are not four and above all I have been able to understand through numbers as the theoretical of the insulins ... again following your advice I have been modifying the lesson, and I continue to know that I must continue to modify the.... But the point is that I go little by little and with a lot of fear ... but I am advancing.The morning Levemir is in 12 and from 6 p) .... And so little by little I go ..... without knowing if by increasing the Levemir night it will increase the morning and I will have to go up the night and go down the morning....
And so I go little by little and following and doing what you advise me.Thanks again.

DiabetesForo
09/10/2014 12:16 p.m.

Now for example, 12 portions are eaten at 13 and 30th of Novorapid are 8 o'

DiabetesForo
09/10/2014 12:22 p.m.

I know that for the forum they are not very friends of the fasts ... but and if you try 24 hours without hydrates and few fats and proteins to see if the basal has well adjusted?I still believe that you are far from the correct dose

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2014 12:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

12 servings ?? !!What a appetite!
The more rations, the more difficult control.There is more variability (by glycemic index of food, for time in digestion ...).Until adjusting, I would not go from 6hc in any food.There is out there an issue in which we talked about how much each one ate and my son was by difference that most of all (total 24HC, 5+2+8+2+7).Few took more than 5HC at strong meals.12HC is really much.

On the other hand, before I was wrong: to be on the side of security, especially at the time of food and dinner, put 1 insulin for every 2HC.You will have time to refine up to less if you are high with the above.The downturn you comment you would have avoided it.Forgive the error.

That rises from 18: 00h does not necessarily mean that the morning less is high.They can be perfectly (and almost certainly it is) the snacks and re-merges that you make.For those snacks you may need some novorapid.

I would not rule out what Tica says.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/10/2014 2:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.