{'en': 'New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?', 'es': 'Nueva Hipoglucemia hoy (38) sin síntomas, ¿Porqué?'} Image

New hypoglycemia today (38) without symptoms, why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/29/2014 2:11 p.m.

@ernesto thank you very much, then and to understand that after one descent comes another, right ??What should be done to a decrease is always to give an extra ration of HC right?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 5:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I personally guided me because if after the descent the rise does not correspond to the hydrates that I have put the loan will have to return, the other question is how high the climb has been and how much it has risen.
The other question is that this return is not automatic but can take up to 36 hours ... day and a half later with what you have forgotten what happened yesterday morning.
I emphasize you in the 36 -hour period at any time.
And then we can not know how much the loan is either we cannot know how much to return

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 5:16 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

What I see is that until 12 in the morning it arrives very well with the insulin Levemir injected at night, but at 12:30 with 14 units it is already going down.If I do calculations like the one that gives blind sticks, 50 is always lowof sight and the little knowledge I have of diabetes, I can understand that perhaps the problem is the high basal, since on an empty stomach is kept the same as the previous night and two hours after breakfast too, and I think that when the basalIt is well adjusted, it would have to be at the time of food more or less like breakfast with a margin about 20 or less, right ???

As you know the descent begins at 3 hours of putting the levemir and ends just at 7 or 8 hours of injecting the morning Levemir 14 units.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 5:17 p.m.

Ernesto said:
I personally guided me because if after the descent the climb does not correspond to the hydrates that I have put the loan will have to return, the other question is how high it has been the climb and how much it has risen.
The other question is that this return is not automatic but can take up to 36 hours ... day and a half later with what you have forgotten what happened yesterday morning.
I emphasize you in the 36 -hour period at any time.
And then we can not know how much the loan is either we can know how much to return

So what could I do?or how could I do ???

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 5:20 p.m.

However, and reduced the lesson of the night to 5 units and tomorrow I reduce the lesson of the morning to 12 units, which could do or that they guide to continue so as not to reach a hiccup or a hype between 11 and 16h ??

You think it is better that the novorapid is not injected at the time of the food and that a ration is eaten at 11.30 Another ration at 12.30 and at 13:30 that 2 portions are eaten without novorapid.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 5:30 p.m.

The novorapid needs her whenever she eats more than 1.5 to 2 rations of HC since if blood glucose is not piled up and that is nothing good.
Unfortunately to advise you about the Levemir I use Lantus so I do not control its dynamics.
As a general guideline you must put the same amount of fast and slow or a little more or less that are similar in the total daily.
I put 18 of slow and 6+6+6 of rapida.
As for the way of eating I unstart adapting a diet making breakfast food and dinner since it is somewhat less stressful (it seems to me) than to eating a ration every two hours

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 6:16 p.m.

I would make a 1 ration or 1 ration and a half to get well to eat (in fact that is what I do) and then I would put a novorapid as a function of what eats.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/02/2014 6:47 p.m.

The snack at 11, which has forgotten to put it.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
09/02/2014 6:48 p.m.

@ernesto Blood glucose was 95 at 21y30 a 2.50 portions and injected one of novorapid and 5 of levemir at 8pm at 8pm

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 6:53 p.m.

Do you think that it is still raising the lesson of the morning and `that's why hypoglycemia starting at 12 in the morning?

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 6:54 p.m.

Regarding the copper of the fraud, I do not understand it, forgive to insist so much.What do you want to tell me that after a descent when you do not match the following measurement with the hydrates that I have eaten ???which means that it can have a rise or a descent, forgive to ask but with the days I have ......... I am a bit thick

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 7:10 p.m.

If you spend the night in 160 it seems high and then with the dose of the morning the return comes.
I understand that the dose of the morning and night should be similar with the objective that the value is as uniform as possible throughout the day.
The "paste" of the Lantus is that it keeps you all day with the same level and the needs of the day and night can be different and the lesson is used to counteract that to be able to have a dose for each period.
If you leave at night in 160 you have to adjust to make it look like the day if the roller coaster will not start.
Keep in mind that the worst is not so much the level but the rises and descents

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 7:14 p.m.

I explain to you about the descent
I get off for example to 55 and I take a ration of glucose (which rises more or less 30 mg/dl) I measure me and gives me 80/90 that means that the liver is not lending me glucose and I can forget theepisode.
If, on the contrary, it goes up to 140, it means that it has lent me ration and average and the collector will collect the debt. When would it pick it up?At any time in the next day and a half

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 7:24 p.m.

@ernesto does that mean that if at night it goes well until 12 in the morning I must take away the Levemir that I put for the day right?Reduce morning Levemir.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 7:24 p.m.

Yes Reduce the Morning Leveter
Keep in mind that the changes in slow takes 3 days to be stable.

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 7:28 p.m.

@ernesto only one more question and I perdame for bothering you, if I click my mother to let's let her go at 8pm and start taking effect at three hours of in yield it and dinner at 9:30 pm in which the novorapid puts on the23y30h reaches the maximum peak, has something to do with the two insulins begin to act at that time ???Or it has nothing to do.

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 7:30 p.m.

My mother had a medical guideline of 18 Levemir tomorrow and 10 at night, I reduce him every two days, because I understand that if at 10 am in the control it is in 120 the same as when he woke up and just at twelveWhen the morning lesson begins to act, it suffers hypoglycemia, I understand that the dose of 14 is still high, if I realize that when I make the fallen with the numbers I get nailed to me on the day I reduced to 16 the hypo the hiccups are pruducian 100 units lessTo the fall, when I reduced 14 the hypos begin to fall 50 at the time but they are fixed between 40 and 50 are the hypos, I mean at 11 in the morning it is equal as when I wake up after breakfast and apply 2 novorapir units because toThe 11y30 is carried out again and gives 50 less and at 12 and30 another 50 except that happens with the reduction to 14, when I reduced from 18 to 16 units of Levemir in the morning the falls at the same time were 60 to 80 perhour

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 7:38 p.m.

Although I do not use letling and therefore I have to talk to you about theory for what I see in the graphics is not that it has an action peak at 2 hours but that it reaches its standard action at two hours.
I have also read in the forum that there are people who say they produce an action peak but I understand that this is a personal question.
Maybe for dinner you would have to put a little less fast but I understand that in no case completely abandon it

I punctu the lantus at 12 pm to save me that head warming

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
09/02/2014 7:52 p.m.

I do not give credit or find an explanation: If to calculate the amount of total insulia 0.55 per kilogram/ day, my mother comes out 25 and those 25 are considered that half is basal and the other half ultrarapidMother correspond to him 12.5 of basal in total 24/h plus or less a margin of correction, how is it possible that the endocrine les paute 2 ???????

And could someone tell me how could you do the division of those 12 units ???
I mean how is the amount to be administered in the morning and at night ???

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 7:56 p.m.

I just controlled and I have it in 196 (2 hours after eating) My calculations that arrived tomorrow at 130 at 8 in the morning

DiabetesForo
09/02/2014 8:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.