{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

One question, how much time have you had submerged the sensor?Yesterday I was in a spa and all the time with the middle arm outside, come on, in the end you do not just enjoy everything ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/02/2017 9:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I am a novatilla with the freestyle I use Dexcom), when I tried it, there was still no app for the mobile and now I am going to test with my husband and I will put a sensor and wants to use it with the mobile not with the receiver.
So for experts here is my question: what app is better, freeLink or Glimp?I have read that for LibreLink it starts with the official receiver and then the freelink before 1 hour and the Glimp as it is done?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2017 10:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala" You have an application to start Glimp, Glimp S and then use Glimp.You can also start the sensor with LibreLink, what happens is that you could not use Abbott's reader although I imagine that will give you the same, the problem of LibreLink is that you have to register with email, password etc, etc.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/02/2017 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Sigsauer", Grace.And what is thinner?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2017 10:45 p.m.

Well, as everyone depends on the sensor, the Glimp if you intend to make a capillary can calibrate it.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/03/2017 8:38 a.m.

@"Diegomiquel" when you give you information you tell me :)

saracg's profile photo
saracg
04/03/2017 10:22 a.m.

As soon as I receive information I put it here.

saracg said:
@"diegomiquel" when they give you the information you tell me :)

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/03/2017 10:28 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Hola , puse un sensor el lunes pasado, en la ducha sabado por la manaña se despego solito,esta manaña llame y el trato maravilloso, me van a mandar otro, el problema es que en el mail que recibi me aparece esto: 1 x Sensor de reemplazo FreeStyle Libre
71535-01R 0,00 €

1 x Return Kit - Spanish
RKFSLES 0,00 €

que quiere decir? me pide el sensor? por que si es asi tendria que ir corriendo detras del coche de basura por que lo tire despues de hablar con el chico de freestyle y me dijo que me mandara otro tire el sensor con la caja y todo por que no me dijo de devolver la caja con el sensor que se despego. Estoy que me tiro de los pelosss.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
04/03/2017 1:47 p.m.

From what I have read in the forum, they always ask for the defective sensor.Call again and say it, surely they solve it to you.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
04/03/2017 4:58 p.m.

Yes, they always ask to return the sensor.In fact together with the substitution they send you a bag and the envelope with the label for the return.They usually tell you, if they didn't tell you, talk to them.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/03/2017 5:19 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

dolores10ro said:
Hola , puse un sensor el lunes pasado, en la ducha sabado por la manaña se despego solito,esta manaña llame y el trato maravilloso, me van a mandar otro, el problema es que en el mail que recibi me aparece esto: 1 x Sensor de reemplazo FreeStyle Libre
71535-01R 0,00 €

1 x Return Kit - Spanish
RKFSLES 0,00 €

que quiere decir? me pide el sensor? por que si es asi tendria que ir corriendo detras del coche de basura por que lo tire despues de hablar con el chico de freestyle y me dijo que me mandara otro tire el sensor con la caja y todo por que no me dijo de devolver la caja con el sensor que se despego. Estoy que me tiro de los pelosss.

Te envian un sensor de reemplazo gratis (0.00 euros) y un sobre con el interior acolchado para que devuelvas el sensor.
Dentro del sobre veras un papel con la direccion a donde tienes que enviar el sensor defectuoso. Cojes ese papel y despegas la lamina para pegarlo al sobre (la direccion es autoadhesiva). El sensor lo metes en uno de las dos bolsas de plastico que vienen y la cierras y la metes en el sobre. Luego lo llevas a Correos poniendo a mano en el sobre tus datos como remitente, no tienes que pagar ningun gasto pues es franqueo a pagar en destino.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 6:15 p.m.

To me the only sensor that has taken away myself prematurely sent it to me and I did not have to return the takeoff.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/03/2017 6:15 p.m.

I just realized that @"Dolores10ro" you've thrown the sensor, talk to them, I don't think you have problems, they won't charge you I guess.

@"Sigsauer" I didn't have to send the two or three sensors that went wrong and they sent me for replacement, I guess they claim that they will do so.We have been buying from the beginning and will happen as in all companies, act according to the expense that the client does.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 6:19 p.m.

@joseludi Yes, I had also thought about it, it is not the same as you carry 45 sensors and you have returned 1 or 2 that you carry 5 sensors and you have already returned 2 although I understand that if it has been bad and it has not been for any fault of yoursThey should change independently of the sensors you have bought.Or have changed the return policy or the commercial on duty has enough margin to decide who yes and who they do not ask to return it .. And I am the first to recognize that the one who took off was for a great c ....... mine, I understand that as many of those who have taken off.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/03/2017 7:01 p.m.

If @sigsauer, but as you can't see if it has been for you or for the sensor.Come on, those I have claimed has been to take off early not for little reliability.And the reliability could see if you send it to you, if it is to take off even if you send it to you, it is the only word that counts.

Another theme is the reader, I have been changed because the port begins to fail me where the strips for capillary measurement are inserted.Everyone ends by not recognizing when you put the strip.Today I just sent the third damaged reader (readers if they ask me to return them) so I am very clear how the envelope is used to return sensors or readers.

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 9:42 p.m.

Quiet @"Joseludi" that you already have little of the free freestyle, soon you will start with the new bomb, catheter, reservoir and the new McG ... 8-} ... what fear !!!It's a joke, surely everything is doing well.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/03/2017 9:54 p.m.

sigsauer said:
calm @"Joseludi" that you already have little of the free freestyle, soon you will start with the new incidents of a pump, catheter, reservoirs and the new mcg ... 8-} ... what fear !!!It's a joke, surely everything is doing well.

Some problems go, new ones come, hehehe

DiabetesForo
04/03/2017 10:13 p.m.

Thank you very much to answer me, Manaña called and I talk to them, the boy who attended me did not tell me about sending the sensor that I took off for that I have thrown it (we are going from now on if he sees I spend again I put it in thesafe hehehehe) the only thing I think you see the boy forgot to tell me to return the sensor and how the conversation has been recorded I win, I say, I carry quite boughtReally to all, greetings.

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
04/03/2017 10:49 p.m.

Nothing happens, I tb throw my first defective sensor, they only told me to always keep everything and that when I finished the 15 days that I would throw it, meanwhile no, because they always ask.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/04/2017 10:07 a.m.

Does anyone use the freeLink app with a Samsung S7?It tells me that the device is not compatible, it helps !!!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/04/2017 8:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.