{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

-

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
03/23/2021 12:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Antonio3334 said:
fer123 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:

palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:
I think every sensor should have application and reader.If you lose one of the two, you always have the other.
Always use the reader (I have the app just in case): I find it more comfortable and I do not know if the mobile would have supported the falls that the reader has endured.
The alarms work well, but, @nigiri, eye!Alarms do not sound indefinitely.After x times, if you have not passed the reader, they stop.
Hippo offer you the possibility of reminder at 15 minutes.Those of Hiper notify you and if, for example, you have used insulin to correct, you have to go to "reminder" to program when you want it to sound again.
Both the hiccup and hyper alarm have a defect: they sound, you pass the reader and do not sound again.For example, you have the range set at 75-140.When you pass from 140, it will sound.If you keep up and you have not put the reminder, you don't notify you again.Just as if you get out of 75: it warns you, but if you have not used the 15 -minute reminder or if you have not scheduled a reminder, you can continue to go down and not let you know again.

palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:
I think every sensor should have application and reader.If you lose one of the two, you always have the other.
Always use the reader (I have the app just in case): I find it more comfortable and I do not know if the mobile would have supported the falls that the reader has endured.
The alarms work well, but, @nigiri, eye!Alarms do not sound indefinitely.After x times, if you have not passed the reader, they stop.
Hippo offer you the possibility of reminder at 15 minutes.Those of Hiper notify you and if, for example, you have used insulin to correct, you have to go to "reminder" to program when you want it to sound again.
Both the hiccup and hyper alarm have a defect: they sound, you pass the reader and do not sound again.For example, you have the range set at 75-140.When you pass from 140, it will sound.If you keep up and you have not put the reminder, you don't notify you again.Just as if you get out of 75: it warns you, but if you have not used the 15 -minute reminder or if you have not scheduled a reminder, you can continue to go down and not let you know again.

palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:
palomilla said:

ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
It is best that the glucometer if measured,
He gave me 53 (capillary 75).And when he measured that strip he left her without data.

The very hot sensor message has also come out and after a while again.

What does not put the specification is the sensor operating temperature range.14 degrees I do not seem an excessive temperature.If you do sports you don't wear much clothes.

Hello

Does anyone have problems with free 2 who don't last 14 days?

I have a very bad streak in the last three.

The first lasted 10 days the second lasted 10 days and the last one has lasted me 6 days

They always give error 365. Their sensor does not work, remove the sensor and start a new one.Nothing is taken away.

The first two I have called on the phone and they have replaced me with another but the three bad sensors have continued to be followed by each other and now even sticks to call to claim the third.

I always put it on the back of the arm as indicated.I would like to try in other parts of the body to see if someone tells me areas where they have good reading, I am thin and I have no fat, in case it is an important fact.

These sensors can fail very often, I have also had several fault gusts I don't know how many followed.

On the other hand, if you put it in another part of the body other than the arm, you will lose the guarantee.

Greetings.

And have those of Abbot always replaced you?Even how many times have you called them?

I go for the third and have already replaced me two and it gives me a little shame again to tell him that the third has also failed me ...

It is the second that spoils at 10 days.I have not called any time they said that they only changed I don't know how many a year, so they were crowded.

Tell them that you only accept for its part 3 or 4 bad a year that but the complaints for bad quality control do not j*of ...

marine's profile photo
marine
03/23/2021 12:26 p.m.

Hello, good morning, my 12 -year -old daughter has the most omenous freestyle 3 years old is going very badly and doctors says that it is phenomenal, it is not possible if in blood it is 182 of Azucat the freestyle brand Hi, that is more than 600 isnormal.No?If in the freestyle 480 sugar in blood it comes out 120, 140, tell me, I really do not sing it,
It gives me joy when in the comments they say that I am great, I am glad, hopefully my daughter was Sai, and so not so many veins in one day.

Greetings

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
03/28/2021 1:02 p.m.

Free Style 1 sensors failed 5 times (almost 9% of those supplied), which were replaced by Abbott, without any cost.
With the Free Style 2, so far I have not had problems.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
03/28/2021 1:09 p.m.

The sensors always change them, without fighting for the number of failures.
Free 1 I will have changed more than 10 and free 2 I go for 7 between bought by me and financed by the SS.
The latter measure quite well.With children it is more difficult because their glucose fluctuates a lot, I remember that at first Abbott did not sell them for children under 8 years.
@Silvia12134 Your daughter is entering puberty and will begin to have many ups and downs.Free takes 15 min to update.If you give you such disparate values, claim the sensor change and ask your endo to enter the program to assign an insulin pump.

The alarms do not use them, for notices I settled Diabox that is calibrated with the capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/28/2021 1:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Salvador said:
The week that enters will put my mother the free freeyle for 14 days, all this I want to thank Dr. Lopez Media for its involvement with patients, for theirAttention and dealing with each and every patient, we never knew endocrine as good as this.

I'll tell you how the thing is going.

My 4 -year -old boy takes it and is very good because he has some alarms that when he raises or lowers the glucose the machine whips you to let you know and puts you a message of high or low glucose, in school it gives them a lot of peace of mind too.greeting

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/28/2021 10:28 p.m.

Some of you are serving you the freestyle of the S.S.in the pharmacy or in house .I would be interested in this even paying expenses.In other places the freestyle is bought with recipe in the pharmacy as one more medication.So there would be some flexibility of having the sensor without having to wait for the center to call you to pick it up.It is difficult to be without a sensor or a single day and how you know the sensor fails and take 10 days or so to prepare it Abbott.Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
03/29/2021 10:15 a.m.

No, I pick them up in the health center when the nurse warns me.I try to match the collection of needles.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/29/2021 10:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have 11 Free2 sensors and I have all done well.
I go to the ambulatory at the beginning of the month and give me two.I don't have a day, while it is Tuesday and Thursday, I can go any day.When they spend a few months I will have problems because the sensors last 14 days and I am eating days of the month, 2 or 3 days, but well when I see if I solve it.

@Ruthbia, I didn't know that Diabox could be calibrated.It takes Diabox because I do not understand the alarms, that by the way its sound is strong.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/29/2021 3:33 p.m.

In my ambulatory they have provided 4 sensors for twice that I have solved it (every two months).
They don't call me out of the ambulatory.I ask for an appointment with nursing when I only have a sensor in the reserve.Until now, a problem with the supply and functioning of the sensors.
Two days ago they made me an analytics for the endocrine.
Immediately before extraction, the Freestyle application read 84 mg.of glucose.In the result of the report the glucose detected has been 83 mg.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
04/17/2021 6:45 p.m.

Good morning

I am a free 2 user, and I wanted to ask you a question, where do you usually put the sensors?And where are you quite real data

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
04/18/2021 11:07 a.m.

gijonessugar1984 said:
good morning

I am a free 2 user, and I wanted to ask you a question, where do you usually put the sensors?And where you quite real data

I have only tried it on the arm (in this area, an external part to behind) ...

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
04/18/2021 11:12 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

In the buttock, 2 fingers below the rubber of the underwear and alternating the side every 14 days so that the skin is not saturated.It measures very well, I have been there for almost 5 years.
In my arms I hit with doors, backpacks ... and I have lost two, no more, especially because I paid them.Now that they are financed, it briefs a little less.When I was given the SS, the nurse told me that they can also be put in the abdomen and legs in the pants pocket pockets.

@Anaisabel Las Diabox alarms can be lowered in mobile volume characteristics, I have them minimum, I also chose the sound that was lower, the low I don't know what.For hyper that is mine, I have a soft Beep.I have the hypos with high sound, but I rarely have hypos.At night I put the mobile in "not disturbing" because any noise reveals me, today the baby below ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/20/2021 8:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks, @ruthbia.
The alarms already control them ... now to see if it is calibrated, I am in it.

Anaisabel
04/20/2021 10:41 a.m.

I didn't know if I did well, but I also desist every time I start new sensor.

Anaisabel
04/20/2021 10:42 a.m.

I do not uninstall it unless I see that there is a new version, that really ... they update quite frequently.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/20/2021 11:39 a.m.

anaisabel said:
I didn't know if I did well, but I also give it up every time I start new sensor.

It recognizes the sensor but then does not update with Bluetooth, it forces me to reinstall.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/20/2021 12:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

marine said:
I do not uninstall it unless you see that there is a new version, that really ... they update quite frequently.

Actually, uninstallation is not intended for reinstallation.That is why the updates are.I tell you as advice.

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/20/2021 1:45 p.m.

Hello, the last October 22, the freestylelibre2Rare, for example 500mg/dl when in reality the blood measure does not pass from the 300mg/dl and the same in the lodges alomejor marks me 40mg/dl when in reality they are 110mg/dl, I call and tell me that it will be some failure of theSensor and that they send another, 2 days after calling "exhausted sensor," well, do I think that I do, that being defective before, this happened this November 1 and I put on the new one, but what is my surprise?This new 2 days ago it starts to mark that it does not detect glucose and today day 6 again “exhausted sensor” or 1 week I miss this and call again and the truth that I think it is defective, but 2 in such a short timeAre you starting to mosque, someone else had bad experiences of this type?"

JordiCoBo's profile photo
JordiCoBo
11/06/2021 10:30 a.m.

Hello @jordicobo: If you have started badly with the sensors. I can only tell you that you do not leave them since the sensors are a great help to improve the control of diabetes.My experience with them is positive, although I have observed that if sugar goes up or down the sensor marks "rare" things.It is more reliable when blood glucose oscillates little or slowly.In case of doubts you always have the option of making a capillary.Cheer up!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/06/2021 11:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.