{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

ricki21 said:
hello @jordicobo: if you have started badly with the sensors. I can only tell you that you do not leave them since the sensors are a great help to improve the control of diabetes.My experience with them is positive, although I have observed that if sugar goes up or down the sensor marks "rare" things.It is more reliable when blood glucose oscillates little or slowly.In case of doubts you always have the option of making a capillary.Courage!

For my part it gives me more to me that the doctor offered me more for the benefit that the one that does not go for how it goes, my life of a lifetime (more than 15 years with diabetes) is retired and I don't even quote itAnd this new even before knowing my name I already said that I would sign up to have this, without before or know I do not know, as I explained for the moment without good experience, luckily, I am noticed the ups and downs of sugar and I can solve itAlmost at the moment, I only click at night before going to sleep to look at how much I was

JordiCoBo's profile photo
JordiCoBo
11/07/2021 9:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Without words 2 failed sensors in 12 hours."Zero" quality

Luckily the glucometer active.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2021 10:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For contributing something of mind: last glyc in 5.1 ... and that I did not want to get so down, with 5.5 that it was the previous one formed me.And all this is thanks to (1) sensors -Now fl2-, with information every minute (with XDrip), (2) daily exercise, (3) good eating habits and good unprocessed food.

And yes, there are sensors that give bad result.I found that the FL1 gave more problems than I find with FL2, taking into account that in me, FL2 tends to give much greater values ​​than they say capillaries, so it does not use their application at all, and use the calibration inXDrip with OOP2.It is also true that he has about 12 hours approx.of excessively high data perhaps due to the issue of artificial ascent due to the pain of insertion.Then after a day, it stabilizes well.Of course, from time to time, it loses the BT connection and I have to pull the mm2.Now less, and sometimes I have suspicions that the problem is my phone, since after a while it is reconnected again.There will be everything.Of course, if any FL1 or FL2 sensor systematically gives much lower values ​​than capillaries, it can be (almost always) because the small filament was poorly inserted or superficial, and when leaning or hitting, it rose a little and was very superficial.In thin people it also usually happens because there is no "flesh" (it happens to me).

Now my question:

I am starting to use an additional app that is Androidaps, because I am interested in its "autosense".I have tried the autotune linking with the Heroku website where I upload my results and I like the information it provides to adjust basal.Of course, if there are 2 days that I do not do sports and touches office work, it is very noticeable that the insulin ratio changes a lot (from 8 gr hc/ui to 5 gr hc/ui).The basal with Tresiba costs a lot to change it because about 3 days are needed to see results.So I'm starting to use that application to predict how my insulin sensitivity varies.

The question is: AAPS receives the data internally from XDRIP.But from what I see, it does not receive the treatments (insulin, hydrates).And for what I am seeing, unless either (despite having activated the boxes of accepting treatments, Open Web Service, etc ...), that is, that AAPS sends the treatments to XDRIP.Does anyone know how to do it?It is worth in one sense or the other, but I wanted to avoid having to put the data twice.I do not have APS synchronization with NS, just download it, and I don't have permanent xDrip connected to rise BGS, insulin and HC to the ns site. Is there a -connection to the Internet that synchronized internally xDrip and aaps in terms of hydrates and insulin?

If anyone has a Heroku type site or azure type and wants to try to refine the basal, the link for autotune is this: https: //autotuneweb.azurewebsites.net/

Thanks and encouragement !!!!There will always be "rare" days, stress at work affects a lot.The advantage now is that with the sensors we can allow ourselves to click enough to try to reduce it without fear of going low because it warns you and you can eat with enough time (you know, at least 10-15 minutes before the minimum threshold you put, which iswhich takes to assimilate the fastest HCs such as Gluco Up).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/06/2022 7:25 p.m.

ANTONIO3334 said:
Some or some of you are serving the freestyle of the S.S.in the pharmacy or in house .I would be interested in this even paying expenses.In other places the freestyle is bought with recipe in the pharmacy as one more medication.So there would be some flexibility of having the sensor without having to wait for the center to call you to pick it up.It is difficult to be without a sensor or a single day and how you know the sensor fails and take 10 days or so to prepare it Abbott.Thank you.

Galicia: Expanded free people with more than 3 insulin punctures per day.They are given free at the health center after activation by endocrine and inspection approval.In Spain it is not prescribed, in Portugal yes.Here they are delivered in primary care centers throughout Spain, but I am wrong.I used to bought them before and bought quite a lot to have a lot and bought when I had 3 (month and a half just in case)

They are not sold in Pharmacy (those of the Famarcia are trinating and "thank" Abbott having separated them from this to keep more cake).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/06/2022 7:29 p.m.

@mloureiro I go with AAPS + XDRIP + OOP2 + NIGHTSCOUT + PUMP.To have the reports and statistics I have it through Nightscout.In XDRIP, HC and bowling data are also loaded but I always keep the data on the phone.Its consumption is minimal.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
03/07/2022 8:01 a.m.

Hello.I have been pending from the end of October to call me from the R. and Cajal hospital to facilitate the training and the sensor ... I do enough sport and lately I carry up to 3 hypos in a month.In the end I will choose to buy it until they are good to call me those of the Community of Madrid.A disaster
From what I have seen to date, there is only the option to buy it directly to the laboratory.I've seen Wallapop announced, but this does not give me confidence to buy it out there.They also talked about French pages, but there is no operational link right now.What do you recommend?

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/22/2022 7:17 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

The official !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/22/2022 7:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the official !!!

Already.
But it is very sweet to buy them for 20 euros.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
03/22/2022 9:41 p.m.

Yes but they fail a lot and by 20 Eur they change them.
I have paid them 5.5 years, I know what I talk about.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/22/2022 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

wave said:
hello.I have been pending from the end of October to call me from the R. and Cajal hospital to facilitate the training and the sensor ... I do enough sport and lately I carry up to 3 hypos in a month.In the end I will choose to buy it until they are good to call me those of the Community of Madrid.A disaster
From what I have seen to date, there is only the option to buy it directly to the laboratory.I've seen Wallapop announced, but this does not give me confidence to buy it out there.They also talked about French pages, but there is no operational link right now.What do you recommend?

I bought them in a French pharmacy, I had to change several, and without problems, all for email and with the translator 🤣🤣
Now I think they have uploaded the price
Link

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/08/2022 10:02 p.m.

After a while with sensors that were going quite well, calibration through, we have touched us again that fails more than a fair shotgun.

Differences with the capillary of 30 and 40 ... This is little help ...

I hope the same does not happen, with the rest they have provided us.Because we are going to change it even if it does not put the "error sensor."

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
04/10/2022 1:22 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Good evening, I use the freestyle 2 and change mobile to an iPhone 12 pro, with the xiaomi that I had I did not need to enter the app since just by having unlocked it, I was going, now with iPhone I have to enter to scan ... it isSo or can it happen as the Xiaomi? I have tried without entering the app and does not go.Thank you.

MLS's profile photo
MLS
05/06/2022 12:07 a.m.

ube said:
ruthbia said:
the official !!!

Already.
Greetings

20 euros a sensor?where?

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/09/2022 7:27 p.m.

Does anyone know where to buy a freestyle1 reader?

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/09/2022 7:28 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
ube said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
the official !!!

Already.
Greetings

20 euros a sensor?Where?

In Wallapop, now they are about 30
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
06/09/2022 8:34 p.m.

I have been on the verge of despair with the sensors of free 2. I have been with DM1 for four years.In the first three years they will only have left bad two or three, let's put one year;In this fourth year and, especially for about nine months, it is being a nightmare.I hadn't punctured my fingers so long.The differences between sensor and capillary become ± 50-60 mg/dl.

I have followed all the advice of this forum, I have tried in different parts of the body, I have done everything and yesterday I already arranged the sensor (I almost took my skin) and I put a free 3 that at the moment is very catchy to the values ​​to the valuesof the capillary.

In two weeks it touches me endocrine and I will comment.Fear gives me tomorrow's blood test (let's not talk about the real thunder ...).I have made many mistakes because of that measurement madness.

Anyway, I needed to release it.
To continue well the week.:)

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
07/05/2022 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

ube said:
Antonio3334 said:
ube said:
ube said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
The official !!!

Already.
Greetings

20 euros a sensor?Where?

Greetings

It won't be used ...: P

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/06/2022 noon

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
ube said:
Antonio3334 said:
Antonio3334 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
the official !!!

Already.
Greetings

20 euros a sensor?Where?

Greetings

It won't be used ...: p

Take a turn and see them;)
P.S.There are many people who do not have many resources and do not prescribe them, or have not yet been prescribed.And others who or do not want to use them, or sell them because they are convenient.

ube's profile photo
ube
07/06/2022 12:23 p.m.

@Palomilla is that Abbott has many suppliers and some quite bad.
I had 5 in a row that failed when you incur, all of the same lot ... From time to time I get some that regulates anything, but well, I am getting more or less assumed values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/06/2022 6:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My nurse says that if the sensor has a lot of differential with the capillary that discarded and returns it to Abott.
I usually give you a 24 -hour margin to see if it is corrected alone.The last one that came out that bad measured 40 less than the capillary and I jumped my hypoglycemia alarms every two by three.I deactivated them while waiting for them to spend 24 hours and .... hypo the song.bad luck.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/07/2022 10:39 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.