{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

@Ruthbia, it can't be that they don't give you almost strips, if you pay you free.
Tell them you don't have free and give you strips.
What we were missing.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/16/2020 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Since 21 months ago I used the freestyle, I have not used reactive strips.My endocrine (Jiménez Díaz Foundation), he told me 4 days ago that several months will pass until the artifact facilitates us.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/19/2020 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Asturias they only subsidize those under 18. so far.
But if I had to choose between the free and the strips, I keep the strips.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/19/2020 5:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

After approximately 44,000 punctures on my fingers, I am very happy to have parked the procedure of the reactive strips thanks to the freestyle.
Everyone hangs himself with the rope that he likes best.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/20/2020 12:34 a.m.

@Rubioares I also go to the FJD and my endo told me in December that in January they began to distribute the Free.
They have made hospitals and they are touched in December.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 10:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I was thinking that with how bad the sensors distribute us in Spain, that in April they prescribe it ... it will be a utopia!
I am waiting for 4 units, I do not arrive for April what I have;That if the doctor remembers prescribing them and there in stock by then.
In my ambulatory they still do not give them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/04/2020 12:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I keep waiting for them to call me from my hospital to do the course and collect the 3 -month -old sensors.They confirmed to me on December 26 what in January they would give them to me, but we are in February and I have an appointment in March, so it seems to me that it will have to wait ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/04/2020 12:12 p.m.

Yesterday I went for sensors for two months, which is what they were giving and they have given me for 1 month.They tell me that there are problems with factory demand and that at the moment they only give for 1 month and they make sure that no one runs out of sensors.This in Valladolid, I don't know in other cities.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/04/2020 5:41 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hello

Yesterday they put me free.The truth is that after 11 years of my fingers you have to recognize that it is supercomodo.
But even in high or normal values ​​it apparently goes quite well, I am worried about hypos.Yesterday I had a couple of 40 (gym ...) and the free marked 70 (what I can understand by the decalage) but tb marked linear trend so if I had not had the other gluco equal I see the 70 and I take it easy.... what do you think?Is it normal?Thank you so much!!

volodia1980's profile photo
volodia1980
02/08/2020 11:46 a.m.

I just met you, because looking for information that it is going through the Abbott sensors.
I am a freestyle system user for 2 years, religiously paying the sensors, and now I don't know what is happening.I explain myself, I have been waiting for the arrival of 4 sensors, and do not give information of any type per phone.They only limit that information we do not have it, or we cannot facilitate it, you want to ask any other question, ... it is a loop.
Is the same thing happening to someone? ...
All the best

angeloso's profile photo
angeloso
02/08/2020 3:07 p.m.

Hello

I just saw a new post by Patricia Santos (Live your diabetes) about free 2.
I put the link.In case you have not seen it / you are interested.
All the best

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/11/2020 2:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Angeloso I have made an order 10 days ago of 4 sensors and without news yet.I have not contacted you yet, but do what you say, I will give you more time not to lose mine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2020 6:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@angeloso I have made an order 10 days ago of 4 sensors and without news yet.I have not contacted you yet, but do what you say, I will give you more time not to lose mine.

Today the order has arrived, exactly it has taken a month, the Pedi on January 12.(4 sensors).To me the second time I call them asking about the order, they no longer told me anything, only that they could not give me more information and that if I wanted to ask another question, ... if I asked again something uncomfortable to answer... They repeated the same phrase and we entered a loop.

angeloso's profile photo
angeloso
02/12/2020 8:48 p.m.

Hello, I am 42 years old and I have diabetes since the age of 9.I punish me 4 times a day and my sugar goes up and goes down quite a long time ... :( I am very interested in free freestyle, but I still do not have very clearly in what conditions they give it to you. The indocrine approves it? You have to fulfillcertain things to receive it?
Thanks for your help,
Miriam

brotgesicht2003's profile photo
brotgesicht2003
02/13/2020 10:04 a.m.

@brotgesicht2003 In principle they should be given to all dibaetic citizens, they removed the restriction last year.

You have to guide your endocrine of the SS, and put the first sensor and tell you how they provide them.In each autonomous community there is a protocol.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2020 1:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@brotgesicht2003 In principle they should be given to all dibaetic citizens, they removed the restriction last year.

You have to guide your endocrine of the SS, and put the first sensor and tell you how they provide them.In each autonomous community there is a protocol.

Thank you very much for the information.

Greetings

brotgesicht2003's profile photo
brotgesicht2003
02/13/2020 2:44 p.m.

Yesterday I put my third sensor.This most recent manufacturing than the first two.This one marks me, 90 capillary at 126. Right now.This morning that shoots me 212 capillary, 256 free.There is some way to solve this.Use reader and app of free, can I install another one like Glimp?

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
02/14/2020 10:12 a.m.

@tulio7777 You can install Glimp but see if your mobile phone model is compatible because there are phones that break the sensor.-Within of Glimp Look in Options-Info-List of Compatible Devices.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2020 10:26 a.m.

Well, I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8t of the new ones but does not appear.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
02/14/2020 10:36 a.m.

Look compatibility from the rest of Xiaomis to see what they are going and if you will not have to play it if you want to try it, you have no other.- Although I see the majority of Xiaomis puts not compatible, it does not put them to break the sensor.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/14/2020 10:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.