{'en': 'Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 1&2: Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Freestyle Free 1 & 2: Everything you need to know!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.

The week that enters will put my mother the free freestyle for 14 days, all this wants to thank Dr. Lopez Media for their involvement with patients, for their care and treatment with each and every patient, neverWe met endocrine as good as this.

I'll tell you how the thing is going.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/17/2014 11:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Salvador is the best for your mother.
I will give you information about what happens at night and how it is evolving up or down that is what is needed to be able to make the right decisions.
You will have to get used to the reading it gives, since blood glycemia does not measure but the interstitial and may not have the same value as that of blood, but the thunder box is the interstitial.
If next week I can, prepare information about this

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
10/17/2014 2:28 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Well colleagues, yesterday they already put the free freestyle to my mother for 14 days, the truth that is a pass, looks like glucose as soon as you eat a yogurt and looks how the glucose is stabilized and is still without eating anything..... The only thing that I see and I think it will be normal is the margin of free of free to the traditional glucometer, when in the free brand 60 in the traditional glucometer marks between 80 and 100, I suppose it will be normal, but after a few measurementsIt always gives me the same margin, for the rest it is a pass.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2014 5:52 a.m.

@ernesto in the previous message you say that the thunder box is the interstitial.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2014 5:54 a.m.

Well it is not as accurate then either as it was commented.If you have stabilized the 15 minutes of difference because it is interstitial, it should not count, another thing is that it was going up or going down, but if it is already stabilized about 20 minutes it must be the approximate value.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2014 6:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello Salvador
The first thing is that you lower the free program from your page and so you can pass the information and save it
Link
Is in a button that puts "software download"
What glucometer of strips do you use?
I have to prepare a quite complete message to explain it, but it has not yet given me time to polish it as I like it

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
10/22/2014 6:28 a.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

The glucometer that gave it new is an optimus neo

DiabetesForo
10/22/2014 6:42 a.m.

@jconegar, but I can tell you that the results are very good, and it helps you a lot in your day by day.My mother carries with 24 h with him and I can say that she is very good.

DiabetesForo
10/22/2014 6:45 a.m.

Although I must also say that exact exact nor the glyuometers themselves, if you measure with 2 different glucometers I will give you a margin of difference,

DiabetesForo
10/22/2014 6:46 a.m.

Salvador said:
@jconegar, but I can tell you that the results are very good, and it helps you a lot in your day.My mother carries with 24 h with him and I can say that she is very good.

I agree on what you say.I say it because of the information that has been giving that the results were almost perfect comparing them with a glucometer when you analyze with the same glucometer twice on the same finger after having removed the first drop of blood are disparate results in the glucometer..

Salvador I agree on what you say since I use an MCG my life has changed totally, that perhaps you have to tighten your belt, it is true, but the quality of life that the MCG give you are priceless.

For me that if alarms are necessary for the amount of sport I do, it is what I see that the free is missing, but each diabetic is a world and we do not all need the same.

I am one of those who think that the MCG must be understood and follow the trends so that we are chosen in health.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/22/2014 7:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Today it comes in "La Vanguardia" an announcement to any page and implies that it is already on sale, but in advertising they direct you to the website www.medionlibre.es and the only thing you can do is register and that you alreadywill notify when available.

Let's go the same as before.Let's see if they begin to let us know ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/24/2014 3:50 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is already on sale in Spain.Freestylelibre.es was on the website

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/24/2014 11:43 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

I just informed me and it is not yet for sale

DiabetesForo
10/24/2014 1:59 p.m.

already if it is on sale

maca's profile photo
maca
10/24/2014 3:33 p.m.

What time has it left

DiabetesForo
10/24/2014 3:55 p.m.

I don't know at 7:00 pm more or less I got to try and I could buy it

maca's profile photo
maca
10/24/2014 3:59 p.m.

Correct is already on sale, it has a shipping cost cost of 5.95

DiabetesForo
10/24/2014 4:22 p.m.

Salvador, if the sale is.Enter freestylelibre.es.Then in products and you can buy it.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
10/24/2014 4:22 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

I just bought it, I'll tell you ...

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
10/24/2014 4:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

If please comment that you are doing and if you need an extra dressing so that it does not take you away.
thanks a lot

maca's profile photo
maca
10/25/2014 6:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.