{'en': 'Outrage with free freestyle', 'es': 'Indignación con el Freestyle Libre'} Image

Outrage with free freestyle

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/23/2015 11:51 a.m.

Hello indignation with free freestyle, in less than 12 hours 2 very large mistakes.

Yesterday my mother starts a new sensor at 9pm and from the first moment he puts in the reading "Lo" this morning at 07:00 hours he put "Sensor error, wait 10 minutes" at 10 minutes put "Sensor exhausted - Start sensornew "

I call Freestyle and tell me that they send me a new sensor and put another one.Well, my mother does, the one who has and when the second is withdrawn ...

Tachan !!!!!!!!!There is no sensor, yes, as they listen to there is no sensor, there is the closed packaging but without a sensor.jjjajajaj

I call Freestyle again and tell me that it is weird, I demand that they send me a new sensor within 24 hours and its answer is "it is impossible, the delivery period is up to 72 hours" and of course I stay dead, deadfor the incompetence of said about house.Incredible, I pay more than 120e for 28 days and it turns out that I cannot serve this product, they say they will send me two new patches, that forgive the discomfort caused ........

But what inconvenience ????This more than inconvenience seems to me incopening, embarrassing, disgusting, patetic ......

I have spent 120e more shipping spending at all, as it may be that About does not have about 100/200 patches for cases like these ????And on top of the About does not let you make a request for more than 2 patches because you have to fuck .......

I am honestly very pissed off.As I said to the telemarkers, "they think that sending 2 patches is already solved?They even ask for forgiveness, do not try to correct the mistake made.

I can understand that an empty come box, that a patch can be spoiled, what I do not understand is how they do not have some units available in Spain for cases like this ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2015 11:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And to top it off now this is its page "due to the high demand of our product, at the moment we cannot accept orders of new customers.

If you wish, please facilitate your email so we can contact you as soon as the product is available.

We apologize for the possible inconveniences that this situation may cause.Thank you again for your interest in Freestyle Free. "

It would not be easier, to solve the inconveniences they are having before accepting new customers ????

DiabetesForo
04/23/2015 12:01 p.m.

What a disaster, for things like this I stopped using freestyle.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/23/2015 3:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

DISASTER?????It is more than a disaster, it is a scoundrel.

DiabetesForo
04/23/2015 3:45 p.m.

I think they have ventured to sell one thing without correct errors.This is the only thing that causes them to stop selling and cause bad reputation to the company.The times that I have written to you, do not give me solution, nor do they know how to tell me when they will have more units for sale (they do not know how to tell me no longer an exact date, if not if it will be this year or the one that comes!).And if I call them on the phone, they don't know how to look at my registration date on the web .... anyway.They have gone hand in hand

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/23/2015 8:29 p.m.

and also many patches are producing serious allergies on the skin .. in short ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2015 11:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Salvador said:
disaster ?????It is more than a disaster, it is a scoundrel.

Don't get angry with me, I left it when they were a disaster.From what is seen they have worsened instead of improving.

The worst thing is that I have taken so much mania to the patches and others, that I do not believe that it never puts any patch or anything even if it worked well.

Until the Glucowizzard comes out that is tiny, with me that they don't count.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/24/2015 1:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I already commented before it was marketed, that they gave me to try, that none of the 2 sensors did not go well, the first one lasted 3 hours before it set a sensor change and the other 48 when it started to put wait 10 minutesAnd from there it did not come out.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/24/2015 1:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I can understand some mistake, but what does not fit in my head is how a box can be a patch, and I call and tell me (I don't worry that they send me two new patches and thus they reach the problem) hahaha so they remedy???But if those two patches that are going to send me for free I had already bought them ...... If they wanted to correct the error they send a new patch or a discount on the shipping costs .............. finally patetic,

DiabetesForo
04/24/2015 7:21 p.m.

But, on top of that they were charged again?
All this could be forgiven if all the sensors were reliable, but they are not.And, in addition, the problem of allergies ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/24/2015 9:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No, shipping costs do not charge them, I would miss more,
For the theme of the allergies for the moment not to have.

DiabetesForo
04/25/2015 11:30 a.m.

Well, I'm sorry, but I can only say that I am very, very happy so far with the free.

I am now with the number 13 sensor and I have not taken off, nor has it caused allergies and the measurements are always reliable.

It must be that since I never touched the lottery, I have touched this, I don't know.One thing that I do not know if it will be related to reliability but I don't know if you have done it is the following.I have to replace a sensor on Monday, well, on Sunday morning I wear the following sensor.I have it about 24 hours without activating.

With respect to the organization in orders if I have to say that they are a disaster.Several times I have sent me emails telling me that I was already sending me shipping (and I had it in my house for one or two days).The shipping term has improved and it comes to me in 3 days

I am very sorry that you have had a bad experience with the patches

DiabetesForo
04/25/2015 7:22 p.m.

Hello!!!We are like @joseludi, very happy.Except for one of them that fell ahead of time and another that broke down (I do not work) and that Abbot replaced us without problem after a couple of calls.We carry a lot of sensors, I would not know how to say how many and only those failures.Keep in mind, also, that they have been a 12 -year -old boy who is moved and who play a lot in the school's courtyard and are not careful.The sensor that wears right now on Saturday night did not measure me and I thought it would have spoiled, because it gave me an error message and said we made a reading after 10 minutes.We left it until the next day and worked without problem, that I had my doubts after what was read here.
What, Joseludi, has also happened to you, to receive them before receiving shipping mail, but that is not a problem.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/27/2015 12:31 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

enma said:
we carry a lot of sensors, I would not know how to say how many failures.

Click on the wheel above right (Settings), system status, system information.On that screen you press on the arrow below and you will see the sensor number.

DiabetesForo
04/27/2015 6:11 p.m.

And I thought I couldn't go worse the PuffFfffffy thing has just given me the package and there is only one sensor ............................... my mother ............ I can't believe it ....... This is a top.They told me that they would send 2, one for giving exhausted sensor and another for not coming in the box ...... incredible,

DiabetesForo
04/27/2015 8:16 p.m.

Salvador said:
And I thought I couldn't go worse the thing Puffffffff has just given me the package and there is only one sensor ...................................... Mia ............ I can't believe it .......This is a height.They told me that they would send 2, one for giving exhausted sensor and another for not coming in the box ...... incredible,

But did you not call later again to explain the problem with the second sensor?Or did you count both on the same call?Because if each one was in a different call, they will get separated, obviously.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/27/2015 10:45 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Well, I'm happy.
I go for the first.The initial changed it to me because my needle folded.... I have a little hard skin.

The measures are going well except when they are high, more than 150. Here if I find deviation regarding capillary.About 20 mg/dl
I have no allergy despite how delicate I am.
They served me in 3 days.
My only problem is that it costs me to disappsulate it but the educator has given me a guideline so that I do not take the sensor when you remove it.I will try it in 3 days that ends.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2016 5:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I carry 8 sensors and so far without problem, I am worked as a fabula, the results are fantastic I am very well controlled and with enough measurements a day about 28 to 30, all the parameters that indicate do well I have not had any problem when changing fromsensor after 14 days and I have not had a problem with the sere lucky adhesive,
In any case I know that those who have had a problem have called and have been solved, well in terms of saturation since January I think they were up to date, and the last order they make were 3 sensors at the same time and they served themIn 2 days well I will touch wood

DiabetesForo
04/04/2016 9:28 p.m.

@Salvador Animo Tio.You have had very bad luck but do not despair.Free works very well, some bad but normal is that they work well ... You have had bad luck.They replenish them and out.Greetings

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/04/2016 10:18 p.m.

Well, I am happy, when there is a problem they solve it and point, nothing happens because you are 72 hours without patch, nothing happens to you.

I have had several problems is true, but as with my son's bomb, the important thing is that they solve the problem as soon as possible and for free.

The technology is good but since everything sometimes fails, I do not believe that the dexcom does not of Tb errors, we are already telling me what matters to me is that when I call I take my phone and solve everything in half an hour .

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/20/2016 9:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.