{'en': 'Outrage with free freestyle', 'es': 'Indignación con el Freestyle Libre'} Image

Outrage with free freestyle

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/23/2015 11:51 a.m.

To date I am very happy, in fact my life has changed a lot for better.Nail up to the glycosiladas, as I could see in the last analysis.I only had an error with a sensor of this type of "Look at 10 MINS again, I called customer service and sent me a no additional cost.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
03/19/2017 5:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I tried it for almost a year for my child and there were everyone's sensors.Now I see it better but however I stay with my dexcom for alarms.He gives mine to a Pope of the Colé who is a recent type 2 and is supercontent.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/19/2017 7 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Grrrr ... My opinion is that it is only the beginning and it has to evolve a lot and get reduced too.My Expe, a disaster: erroneous measurements both up and down, the customer service, hyperpesado, you end up clicking on the fingers more than before due to lack of reliability in the results, you have to go obligatorily on your arm,It shows and you can easily load it, ..
Better invented something to end diabetes and not our patience!

Ascodeazúcar's profile photo
Ascodeazúcar
12/20/2017 11:40 p.m.

ascodeAzúcar said:
grrrr ... my opinion is that it is only the beginning and it has to evolve a lot and get cheaper too.My Expe, a disaster: erroneous measurements both up and down, the customer service, hyperpesado, you end up clicking on the fingers more than before due to lack of reliability in the results, you have to go obligatorily on your arm,It shows and you can easily load it, ..
Better invented something to end diabetes and not our patience!

The issue of measurement accuracy should be something physiological and individual because in my case Freestyle classes the glucose with respect to the capillary during the 14 days of the sensor.I have been using it for more than a year and all the sensors better impossible;Rarely the sensor readings have a difference of more than 5 mg/dl with respect to blood measurement.Now I am going to move on to the Enlite sensor, which communicates with the Medtronic Bomb, and I even scare me to change, with how well Freestyle is going ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/21/2017 1:17 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Two examples ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/21/2017 1:23 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@Jpr and what tel with the pump?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/21/2017 9 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Rake" Well, it cost me about 2 weeks to adjust my basal correctly with the endocrine, and in those two weeks I have had a bit of everything, hyper and hypos.But now it is a pass: Mís Glucemias have become much better: all the problems that were almost impossible to eliminate with pen are eliminated: Alba phenomenon (which I had daily), my typical glycemia climb in the afternoon andThe tendency to hip of the nights, which, no matter how much it started there was no way to avoid.With the pump you adjust the basal for time sections and you have what you need according to the time of day.Now when I see my totally straight graphics in the freestyle, hallucino ... and above all, the fact of not puncturing is priceless!
The bomb is a pass!Thanks for asking !I will tell you a little of the Enlite sensor when it premieres!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/21/2017 9:16 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@Jpr, I'm glad you have managed to adapt, to the bomb;And as you say not to prick it must be a pass ... although I don't know how I would look, with a "gossip" hanging continuously, do you know?

And by the way, I told my endo to put a bomb, and I don't know why you have, always give me long !!!! What if we are going to adjust the insulin, that if you start using the free ... alwaysHe has something ... the next time I go, I'll tell him.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/21/2017 5:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Tell him that you want to get pregnant @"rake" and they probably put it on you.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/21/2017 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have achieved it!He has called me one of the pharmacies in which I had reserved it and I already have my freestyle pitch on my arm to face the meals/dinners of the next few days.
I have followed the advice of a@ of you and I have put it several hours before activating it (what I have done at 4 in the morning to be at rest).In any case, the readings, as usual in me, do not correspond to blood measurements;As always I have a difference of +/- 30: (

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 9:09 a.m.

jpr said:
@"rake" because it cost me about 2 weeks to adjust my basal correctly with the endocrine, and in those two weeks I have had a bit of everything, hyper and hypos.But now it is a pass: Mís Glucemias have become much better: all the problems that were almost impossible to eliminate with pen are eliminated: Alba phenomenon (which I had daily), my typical glycemia climb in the afternoon andThe tendency to hip of the nights, which, no matter how much it started there was no way to avoid.With the pump you adjust the basal for time sections and you have what you need according to the time of day.Now when I see my totally straight graphics in the freestyle, hallucino ... and above all, the fact of not puncturing is priceless!
The bomb is a pass!Thanks for asking !I will tell you a little of the Enlite sensor when it premieres!

How happy you show!I am very happy that you do so well :)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 9:11 a.m.

amélie said:
I have achieved it!He has called me one of the pharmacies in which I had reserved it and I already have my freestyle pitch on my arm to face the meals/dinners of the next few days.
I have followed the advice of a@ of you and I have put it several hours before activating it (what I have done at 4 in the morning to be at rest).In any case, the readings, as usual in me, do not correspond to blood measurements;As always I have a difference of +/- 30: (

The first day there is usually more of difference with respect to the capillary.You will see how in the first 24 hours the measurements are improving and ends up refining a lot

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/22/2017 9:14 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
amélie said:
I have succeeded!He has called me one of the pharmacies in which I had reserved it and I already have my freestyle pitch on my arm to face the meals/dinners of the next few days.

The first day there is usually more of difference with respect to the capillary.You will see how in the first 24 hours the measurements are improving and ends up refining a lot

I hope so...

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 9:21 a.m.

@"Amélie" the last one that I put on Sunday, being at 80 mg/dl the free marked me, and all morning 50-52 and what I said, the sensor has already been fucked !!The 2nd day was already perfect ...

One day an Abbott commercial told me that the 1st or 2nd day your body detects the sensor filament as a foreign body and gives values ​​that do not correspond but once it already accepts it in the body it begins to stabilize.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2017 3:54 p.m.

Thank you, @"sigsauer".I hope you are right.Look at the photo that attached to you.
(It is that I get very much!).

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/22/2017 4:33 p.m.

It's a lot of difference ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/23/2017 12:22 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

amélie said:
thanks, @"sigsauer".I hope you are right.Look at the photo that attached to you.
(It is that I pursue a lot!).

Has the sensor improved your measurements?@"Amélie"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/23/2017 9:42 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"Amélie" the one who is wearing now starts it yesterday and marks well above.About 40-50 mg/dl more.In two days it approaches but while with capillaries.The trend arrow is important for me.That does not fail

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/23/2017 3:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jpr said:
is a lot of difference ...

Yes ... too much: (

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/23/2017 3:25 p.m.

jpr said:
amélie said:
thanks, @"sigsauer".I hope you are right.Look at the photo that attached to you.
(It is that I pursue a lot!).

Has the sensor improved your measurements?@"Amélie"

"@JPR" This newly raised morning, at about 9:20, the capillary showed 87 mg/dl and Freestyle 85, I couldn't believe it.But the rest of the morning has not gone well.As always differences from +/- 20 mg/dl
You can see it in the photo that I attach (before eating).
(That madness of peak after breakfast I suppose it was because of the juice of half a lemon that I threw in tea. A few days that I do not have in stomach very there and that is the only thing that settles me).

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/23/2017 3:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.