{'en': 'Outrage with free freestyle', 'es': 'Indignación con el Freestyle Libre'} Image

Outrage with free freestyle

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/23/2015 11:51 a.m.

So those rumors are true, it seems that this device does not work for everyone and has enough defects!

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/09/2019 5:19 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

I believe that like everything in this life, each body is a world, which is good for us, to others bad, some insulin X is good, not others, some fried potatoes will rise x to othersNo, because of the reader the same for some the readings will be decent, for others for whatever, no.

I recognize that before the reader, I lived more relaxed, now the arrows make me a little paranoid, I look for the arrow ➡ before eating, after eating, at 10min, at the time ... 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/11/2019 1:29 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

pollxander said:
then those rumors are true, it seems that this device does not work for everyone and has enough defects!

It depends on each one and the precision that is expected.
The reliable are trend arrows, the numerical glycemia value is orientative;Sometimes it is the same as the capillary and sometimes differs quite much according to each one.
To me in these 3 years and Pico has helped me a lot to meet and know what to eat.
But the same as the capillary.I make a capillary before blood analytics and always overlooks, quite diverted from the analytics.
The available media: capillary, free, dexcom, etc. are all orientative.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/11/2019 7:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Salvador said:
Hello indignation with free freestyle, in less than 12 hours 2 very large errors.

Yesterday my mother starts a new sensor at 9pm and from the first moment he puts in the reading "Lo" this morning at 07:00 hours he put "Sensor error, wait 10 minutes" at 10 minutes put "Sensor exhausted - Start sensornew "

I call Freestyle and tell me that they send me a new sensor and put another one.Well, my mother does, the one who has and when the second is withdrawn ...

Tachan !!!!!!!!!There is no sensor, yes, as they listen to there is no sensor, there is the closed packaging but without a sensor.jjjajajaj

I call Freestyle again and tell me that it is weird, I demand that they send me a new sensor within 24 hours and its answer is "it is impossible, the delivery period is up to 72 hours" and of course I stay dead, deadfor the incompetence of said about house.Incredible, I pay more than 120e for 28 days and it turns out that I cannot serve this product, they say they will send me two new patches, that forgive the discomfort caused ........

But what inconvenience ????This more than inconvenience seems to me incopening, embarrassing, disgusting, patetic ......

I have spent 120e more shipping spending at all, as it may be that About does not have about 100/200 patches for cases like these ????And on top of the About does not let you make a request for more than 2 patches because you have to fuck .......

I am honestly very pissed off.As I said to the telemarkers, "they think that sending 2 patches is already solved?They even ask for forgiveness, do not try to correct the mistake made.

I can understand that an empty come box, that a patch can be spoiled, what I do not understand is how they do not have some units available in Spain for cases like this ...

As you say, I already have seven sensors with a failure

galacat's profile photo
galacat
04/24/2019 2:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have already 5-6 freestyle sensors and everything has worked very well, with very similar values ​​between capillary blood glucose and the sensor.
But yesterday, in the absence of 2 days of finishing this sensor, I began to see rare values ​​after correcting hypoglycemia, and the difference was repeated in later analysis..I told myself, calm! We will wait for the night to spend, with a stable glycemic curve, without rare trends.
And this morning I find the following:

80 mg/dl difference is tooThe first 2 days.

Any recommendation on this topic for future sensors?

magl's profile photo
magl
05/13/2020 10:47 a.m.

magl said:
hello, I have 5-6 freestyle sensors and everything has worked very well, with very similar values ​​between capillary blood glucose and the sensor.
But yesterday, in the absence of 2 days of finishing this sensor, I began to see rare values ​​after correcting hypoglycemia, and the difference was repeated in later analysis..I told myself, calm! We will wait for the night to spend, with a stable glycemic curve, without rare trends.
And this morning I find the following:

80 mg/dl difference is tooThe first 2 days.

Any recommendation on this topic for future sensors?

Call and change it to you.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/13/2020 3:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.