{'en': 'Phrases about diabetes that you hate more', 'es': 'Frases sobre la diabetes que más odiáis'} Image

Phrases about diabetes that you hate more

Artorias's profile photo   06/18/2015 11:54 a.m.

Forget the phrase that my sister -in -law has told some acquaintances to know that I am diabetic and that a friend commented on me when talking to me through networks, and the phrase is "he has been sought to abuse the steroids."
In his day when I trained four hours a day for two years he said that he got steroids and that's why my hair was falling, until I looked for it and told him in front of about forty people his friends, why instead of being soZorra and say that I steroid me, do not tell them that I have been with chemotherapy for cancer six months ....... people sometimes give up an up

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/20/2022 1:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

artories said:
come a little humor, I start.

Health personnel:
- "You can make a completely normal life."
- "This is heals at most 10 years."
- "debut" (I hate this, I always try to say that I have been diagnosed, not that "I have debuted").

People:
- "You can't eat sugar, right?"
- "I know a diabetic to catch his drunkenness and nothing happens."

Link style = "max>

To me that they tell me that this has happened to me to abuse the sweets, which lately "chopped" much of what my children eat.And just diagnosed, something that was stuck, was what a cousin of my husband (nurse) told me: "That it was the silent disease that destroys you the blood vessels that affect all organs: heart, liver, brain, ... that if it had already happened to myself, but with my age. "I was dead and sunk for the whole afternoon.I endured the guy and at home I was a torrent of crying ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/20/2022 10:29 a.m.

Cassie said:
artories said:

Health personnel:
- "debut" (I hate this, I always try to say that I have been diagnosed, not that "I have debuted").

People:

What little shame and little compassion people have ...
And even more being health ...
You neither case, that nobody knows what will come in life, neither good nor bad.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/20/2022 11:39 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Cassie, those comments in the debut do a lot of damage.What do they know the control we can get.Something similar happened to me with the doctor who attended us in my daughter's debut, nothing he said was fulfilled, but it almost drives me crazy.
I think they do it in a bad idea, if not, I do not understand.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/20/2022 11:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My sister -in -law ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/20/2022 4:01 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Isabelbota said:
casssie said:
artories said:
artories said:

Health personnel:

People:

What little shame and little compassion people have ...
And even more being health ...
You neither case, that nobody knows what will come in life, neither good nor bad.

Already ... a few days later he asked me how I was, because I had been remembering me all week ... and could thank my husband not to find out because he had put her in place ... she is celiacSince childhood, I mean that I would not have spoken ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/20/2022 4:43 p.m.

Here is a meme with which I have laughed for a while ... Give a like if it happened to you !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/14/2024 6:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
here is a meme with which I laughed for a while ... Like if it happened to you !!!

It is a classic.I have had to warn my friends of hiking that if I give me a yuyu and put it to me.Because they have ever asked me if I had the insulin to get it if something happened to me ... 😂😂😂
I have already explained how the subject is going ...

isabelbota
01/14/2024 7:57 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I totally agree with all your phrases, but the one that bothers me the most is when they ask me (for my daughter who has diabetes): "What can eat"
And I have to explain ten thousand times the roll of counting the hydrates, that the protein is free and that the girl can eat everything (trying to wear a healthy diet) 😤

In a children's birthday, the employee of a ball park headed towards my daughter as: "That puppy is for diabetics", as if it were a stiff.She was a chubby kid and I didn't go to her as the fat employee ...

In almost two years of diabetes we accumulate large glorious phrases ...

Sirenuse's profile photo
Sirenuse
01/22/2024 midnight

What gives me a lot of anger is when they do not differentiate between diabetes 1 and 2, especially diabetes day on television, and blame poor diet.
Is that I get bad .., as if the parents were to blame for our children to have diabetes ..
It seems that now they explain it better and talk about autoimmunity, but still many people associate it with poor diet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2024 3:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

fer said:
doing sports with others who know that you are diabetic, you realize that it will give you a hypo and take sugar or anything else to recover and tell you in a joke tone:"Eh!, It's not worth doping !!", "This is not surprising that you win ..."
>

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
01/25/2024 9:23 a.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

My own fellow teachers today (those who had guard at that time): the thing you have low sugar is just an excuse to get out of class (60 capillary and free arrow of the free tendency to descent into a plumme, with tremors,sweat and mental confusion)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/25/2024 10:02 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

On Monday I had a lipotimia and the first thing my boy who helped me on the ground was that it was diabetic 🙁, I had 120 ... Nothing hypoglycemia.
I hate that what defines me is diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 6:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

When someone sees you injecting insulin and says ... "I couldn't prick, or think about it" ... Of course, and those who have no choice, we really do it because we like it.: D: D: D.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/01/2024 9:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I hate all of them:
"Hello sweets/ sweet/ and similar people"

isabelbota
02/01/2024 11:07 p.m.

Well, he repeats me that if they see me eating something with sugar, they tell me: but you can? !!
Always explaining that I have put the appropriate insulin, and that I can: S

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
02/02/2024 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Carussa said:
Well, it repeats me that if they see me eating something with sugar they tell me: But you can? !! !!
Always explaining that I have put the appropriate insulin, and that I can: s

It is the reason why I do not tell anyone that I am diabetic.Not to have to give explanations.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/02/2024 1:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Isabelbota said:
Well I hate all:
"Hello candy/and similar people"

Hahaha.
Is that it is cheesy and shabby in equal parts

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/03/2024 5:55 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
Isabelbota said:
Well I hate all the:
"Hello candy/and similar people"

Hahaha.
Is that it is cheesy and shabby in equal parts

And stupid ...

isabelbota
02/03/2024 10:02 p.m.

I told me you are not diabetic because you do not click.So I have already chosen not to say it

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/06/2024 8:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.