I already have a bomb and ...

Ele's profile photo   10/21/2015 6:40 p.m.

Ok @inday thank you very much for the council. A greeting

Joaken's profile photo
Joaken
10/31/2015 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use a non -automatic infusion system, the comfort comfort, the catheter puts it inclined not forming 90 degrees, it is more uncomfortable but it is impossible that the catheter be doubled and more difficult to get out.If someone wants to see him send me mail privately.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/31/2015 9:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

3 months ago I started with the bomb (Acu Check Combo) with an HBA1 of 6.6 and my current HBA1 is 6.2

The adaptation period was very fast and I do not feel to make an effort to improve the controls, just telling the rations and a good configuration of the ratio/sensitivity in the bolus calculator everything is going well, very happy.

RafaRobe's profile photo
RafaRobe
11/06/2015 1:35 p.m.

Hello everyone
After a month with the bomb, I thought it was time to make some reflection and share it.
In general, my experience is very positive.The adaptation period to carry the device has been practically non -existent, and now they seem nonsense all those years of thinking that it would be horrible to wear the varate.In fact, many times I suddenly think, oysters do I take it? Because I have removed it to shower.
From the point of view of control, the first week I already wrote that I had given me two scares with hyperglycemia.I suppose it would be for the bubbles, but then and thanks to many of your advice, I have not had more episodes of horror again.I have noticed improvement even though I still have to correct basal and ratios at the levels, but above all, the great change has been in hypoglycemia.I have had a couple of them, not very severe the truth, but the fact that you can disconnect, it has given me more peace of mind and not that imperative need for Zamparte everything around you to end in 300. Nor do the nights have color.The early bouncing effect had martyr.At least, now, if I am a tendency to hyper, it is throughout the night, but not with declines and ups like a slide.This is a great achievement for me, because in recent years there was no way.
Well and now, we go with the bad, that there is also.Hysteria by measuring the levels.I have always been so demure for this, I do it anywhere, in the elevator, in the break, ... I don't care.If suddenly, I get the neura that I feel strange, I have to measure glucose, and now I go with the device to all sides.In fact, as this does not notice, it does not produce anything, sometimes I think, this does not work, as if the passage of the microgotas was so important that I could feel them entering my skin.Anyway, I hope that time puts this part of my life in place.
The truth is that not to click is an advantage, but I am already so used to it, that I did not mind doing it as many times as necessary.For me, the great advantage is really whether I get better control.I hope so, I'll tell you ...

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/24/2015 7:36 p.m.

I am very happy @Ele that for the moment it has been a positive experience.
I share your opinion about being connected all day, it's like otherwise you will wear anything, well that is my opinion.Thanks for sharing your experience.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/25/2015 12:20 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thank you @jconegar your comments and support have helped me a lot.
All people's opinions help me on a day to day and although we don't see ourselves it seems that we all know each other a little

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/25/2015 10:41 a.m.

@Ele I identify with you in terms of sensations and the amount of measurements, in addition to thanking everyone in the forum, you are a great support and continuous learning.

Today I have received another climb, after 5 months with the pump and even adjusting doses, my hem is already at 6 !!I have lowered 1 and a half point in a very short time.
And the main thing I already have permission to get pregnant, which I used to see before.

It is great to change the control to carry the pump, and although I will expect something else to confirm that the problems with the bubbles are not repeated, and that I will do with the MCG before, the smile today does not take it off my face.

@joken your method works very well, thanks for the recommendation

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/25/2015 9:34 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

For those who use Dexcom and you raise a bomb, a couple of months ago I called Novalab to ask if the Ánimas Vibe is financed in Andalusia (because the endocrine literally told us that "in Andalusia only the Medtronic's is known" and insisted on giving us theTelephone of a commercial), they replied that it is in all the autonomous communities, and that I only had to tell them the name of the endocrine and the hospital in which they serve you and they are responsible for talking to him

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/26/2015 12:24 a.m.

Forgive, but I read this and for me this is a discovery that I do not understand, and perhaps little uncultured about diabetes, it is more legending it has seemed very cumbersome all of the bombs, to my personally after reading your comments I think it ismore comfortable the bolis ,,, it will be because I have never seen a bomb, nor know how they are punctured or anything that resembles, the bowls have always prescribed me .. regarding what you say about pharmaceuticals and the government seems to me that they have theBusiness done, somehow they have a pig that you do not see ,,, today for example and because my pharmaceutical one is trustworthy and of all life I have asked what they really cost the strips of my apparatus that like all those who have read me isAbbott's optimus neo, and the answer has surprised me, that he doesn't even know, he told me that it costs him more than social security pays him for them, we will somewhere the business will be, and ifThen you call Abbott to facilitate the meter and give it to you for free, with a cover, puncture, control solutions, lancetas, if even the batteries that are button, the CR2032 as easy as to find as going to the Mercadona and pay 2 with 2 with80 They give it to you if you call ... you already understand where the business is

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 4:28 p.m.

@xavi79 after 33 years with this, I have always thought about the same as you, we are not even raised by the change, but I think that it is fundamentally because of ignorance, because as I have already told you all the fears and doubts I had.They go as soon as you see the apparatus.When I told my mother that I was going to put it, she answered me, but you are going to put that device with which you are always connected and that you said that you would never wear.I hallucinated.I suppose that in the some time of my life as a child they should have told me, because she has long not been going to the doctor with me.What I like the most is, you have that I have eaten one more ration than I thought, I'm going to wear a little more, or good since I have looked, adjustment.
@Gemater I'm very happy about your hemo's improvement, and come to get with pregnancy.Look that I have the feeling after a month, that with the scares of the bubbles and the basal settings, I would have uploaded the gyted because before the pump I was adjusted, but we are going, in the long term I think it will be better, I am sure I am sure.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/26/2015 8:04 p.m.

ele said:
@xavi79 after 33 years with this, I have always thought about the same as you, we are not that I do not even consider the change, but I think that it is fundamentally because of ignorance, because asI have already told you all the fears and doubts I had, they leave as soon as you see the varate.When I told my mother that I was going to put it, she answered me, but you are going to put that device with which you are always connected and that you said that you would never wear.I hallucinated.I suppose that in the some time of my life as a child they should have told me, because she has long not been going to the doctor with me.What I like the most is, you have that I have eaten one more ration than I thought, I'm going to wear a little more, or good since I have looked, adjustment.
@Gemater I'm very happy about your hemo's improvement, and come to get with pregnancy.Look that I have the feeling after a month, that with the scares of the bubbles and the basal settings, I would have uploaded the gyted because before the pump I was adjusted, but we are going, in the long term I think it will be better, I am sure I am sure.

Yes, it is for ignorance I already tell you ,,, I am a person who likes to ask a lot, and above all to know how things works, what is done to me and is due to ignorance and that I imagine for logic is theHitch form that has your body if it is through a needle in your body that must be connected 24 hours a day, well I imagine it, because in my life I have seen any, so forgive me if I say anynonsense .... as for the possibility of putting on a bomb ... if they don't give me a fast because they say I don't need it, I ask them to put a bomb laugh at my face hahahahahaha

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/26/2015 10:01 p.m.

@Ele the pregnancy without hurry but without pause, hahaha, I had not become the idea that I was going to be so soon.

I also had many scares at the beginning and thought the same as you, however the opposite.But as you say, in the long run and more experience, we will dominate this and then we will notice a lot !!

Perhaps the most curious thing for me is that it has exceptions my fingers for the punctures, I have not had to vary anything about what I was doing.I guess that's why I am still I don't believe it, I thought it would cost me a lot to adapt and vice versa.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/27/2015 3:42 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@xavi79 When I say the ignorance I mean the collective to which the bombs are seen as an extreme solution for poorly controlled people or with special requirements because it is what interests
In that sense I never saw her as an option and now I realize that you will not give better control but if more comfort although it is not perfect
Yesterday my nurse told me when I told her about bubble
Man the comment has crumb and demonstrates supreme ignorance but deep down something of reason carries
Calm that you don't have to take any needle and as we say almost all of us who carry it is much easier than it seems

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/27/2015 4:42 p.m.

Hello everyone.I have not participated in the forum for time and others, but I have continued connected.
Today I wanted to keep telling my experience with the insulin bomb because there are already three months hooked.
The first thing I want to tell is that I have lowered the gly, now I am in 6 ', 4 and I think that much of the merit is the apparatus.In recent times, it is not that I did not take care of me or Hi was sacrifices and still did not get good controls.Now I keep doing the same, I tell the rations, I exercise, ... tried to lead an orderly life and it seems that it finally works.
For my liking, the best are square and dual bowling, which allow me to play much more with as an administer insulin depending on what.I have also had much less hypoglycemia and the nights are calmer.
From the aesthetic or comfort point of view I have adapted completely, I do not realize that I carry it.
On the bad side, I think it forces you to many more glycemia controls, because sometimes, without knowing why you have an increase that is not easily explainable.At least now, I take it more peacefully, correcting and waiting for it to work little by little.Sometimes if I have been able to see a bubble, or have extended the sensor change, but other times, I think the rush is part of the inexplicable.
Anyway, it seems that I am from the commercial house, but after 33 years of denial I am the first to surprise myself with the results.
I hope my experience helps others to encourage if they wish, because this as everything is an intimate and personal decision

Ele's profile photo
Ele
02/10/2016 9:31 p.m.

@Ele my experience with the bomb is very similar to yours.I have always been quite well controlled (we have below 7) but in the last times a tremendous effort cost me.When I put on the pump, pass from a hem of 6.5 to a hem of 5.6 with half of the effort and half of hypoglycemia.For me, of course, the change was fully worth it.I have no problems with bubbles and I have practically not had inexplicable increases but it is true that I have had problems with a catheter and is quite stressful.Anyway, for me the catheters is fully compensated with the good control and quality of life that is gained.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/10/2016 10:13 p.m.

@Ele I think the same, there will be those who do not get used to or who does not think about the bomb as an option, but I think it should give us all the option of having it without so much jaleo.It facilitates things a lot.
Congratulations on the descent, you will see you will continue to improve :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/10/2016 10:21 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi there!!!!I join the bomb club, I was installed yesterday and well, the basal ones were taken out by the doctor since I am a newbue ... I hope to say good things about her.For now very happy since I am hyper or hypos to keep it with the bolis from 80 to 140 is a world ... and with the bomb I have been all day from 90 to 130. I am very happy.And well I have the sensor and take out the graph last night and stubborn in the average.Greetings and I hope you help me hehhex

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/11/2016 12:03 a.m.

As I am glad to hear that you are well with the bombs, and happy !!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!for those glycos and the new life.
Every day I am happy with her, it is another life to play with the basal is a pass.
Both in day by day and in sport it is wonderful.
As you say dual, mixed bowls or wizard, in each pump it is a name, increasing basal playing with mixed bowling.
I have only met a girl's brother, because he said it, I have not met her to exchange impressions, who decided to leave her.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/11/2016 10:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Thanks for the answers
I will keep telling you

Ele's profile photo
Ele
02/14/2016 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.