Dexcom G5 approved by the FDA.At the end of September in the US

jconegar's profile photo   08/25/2015 9:57 p.m.

Hello everyone.I am new in the forum and I have been soaked by reading all your comments (very successful) by the way.In October 2014 my endocrine offered me for free of free Freetyle of Abbot but when he told me a little about the sensor and thinking about my lifestyle (work, sport, sauna etc ..) I told him that I thanked him to have thought about meBut I thought I was going to take off in 3 days.In the end and after 2 Ò 3 large hypiposustos between January and February and how I have read here several of you I got welcomed and how is my hemoglobin of being within the parameters (6,1-6.6) in recent6 years I went up to 7.7 in the last review, so in the end I decided to try the free freestyle that, as I think you will know they have caught their fingers for the high demand for the product and now all you can do is sign up on your pageWeb on the waiting list and wait for you to notify you, of this 2 months.So I thought about the Dexcom that although it is more expensive it has alarms.
Well, seeing that the G5 is about to leave I will wait but for what I have read in the USThe truth is that it seems to me to be able to consult the glucose on the mobile (regardless of abusive prices).What I have not understood is that you have to buy the receiver for C ..... S, I thought that having a sensor, issuer and the application (software) for the smartphone that I imagine that at a good price they will put it would be enough... Obviously I prefer to buy an iPhone from The Receptor + iPhone because then we would be managing ..

Sorry for the sheet and see if someone can get me out of this doubt, thanks.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/31/2015 7:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If the topic does not change having to buy the receiver is for the FDA.They look for months to change

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/31/2015 9:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
If the topic does not change having to buy the receiver is for the feda.They will see if I change

Do you mean the FDA ... ??
Those who have the Dexcom G4 do you buy it for the FDA ,,?I do not understand, when they approve it, I understand that the sensors and the emitters will be bought as until now?And when the software-application is available for the mobile phone, ask and pay it ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/31/2015 10:37 p.m.

By the way, where can you buy the Dexcom ...?On the Novolab Spain page I don't see the option, you have to go to the Dexcom page ...?by phone ...?

Thank you

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/31/2015 10:48 p.m.

Hello.I have a doubt.I am not very given to buy online.The question is whether you know if when it is marketed in the USA we can buy it from here.I am very interested in having it.I have tried the G4 and I am clear that I want a Dexcom.But since I do the disbursement I think it is worth waiting for the G5.I do not have collaboration in the school for my son and I think that he could telemonitory it at a distance would be the solution for our tranquility.So if I could have it in September it would be fantastic

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
08/31/2015 10:53 p.m.

sigsauer said:
jconegar said:
If the topic does not change having to buy the receiver is for the Feda.They will see if I change

Do you mean the FDA ... ??
Those who have the Dexcom G4 do you buy it for the FDA ,,?I do not understand, when they approve it, I understand that the sensors and the emitters will be bought as until now?And when the software-application is available for the mobile phone, ask and pay it ...

The FDA is the organization that manages the entire health of health in the Iunaited Estations of America

Link

It is not the one that sells the Dexcom

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2015 11:03 p.m.

sigsauer said:
by the way, where can you buy the dexcom ...?On the Novolab Spain page I don't see the option, you have to go to the Dexcom page ...?by phone ...?

Thanks

Go to this page:

Link

And down to the right click on "Contact us", they will send you an email with prices and conditions (they must have a medical report)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/31/2015 11:06 p.m.

Joseludi said:
sigsauer said:
by the way, where can you buy the dexcom ...?On the Novolab Spain page I don't see the option, you have to go to the Dexcom page ...?by phone ...?

Thanks

You see this page:

Link

And down to the right click on "Contact us", they will send you an email with prices and conditions (they must have a medical report)

Thank you very much Joseludi.All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/31/2015 11:08 p.m.

sigsauer said:

Thanks

To buy it you have to send an e-mail to the Novalab, or call on the phone.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
09/01/2015 12:07 a.m.

The Dexcom is sold by Novalab in Spain, the FDA is the one that approves and dictates if you have to make any change in the sale as is the case of the receiver that must be bought, but we go that I think it may be that it changes although now it is nowSo.
@Sigsauer do not sell online you have to call on the phone and ask you for a medical report where you tell you that you can put it on.
@Caramelo not sure that no, from Spain you cannot buy it, I would have to buy it someone there, but be careful with the guarantee and possibly it is not the same software, that has happened there updated the software for the G4 and here the update and the update did not arrive hereIf the problems are spoiled later

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/01/2015 12:10 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Well, more specifically it is a document sent to you and that has to be a sign for a doctor (any doctor, it is not necessary to be an endocrine), basically it consists of a statement that the signatory doctor "does not oppose"to use the Dexcom.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
09/01/2015 12:17 a.m.

Thank you to all boys, hear kitchen.I have sent an email to Novalab asking for information about the G5, to see if they answer me, I think I am going to wait for this although what I still do not understand is the obligation to buy the receiver if with the issuer and a latest generation phoneCompatible (iPhone), this is the one that is going to make a receiver 8- |

Thank you.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/01/2015 1:01 a.m.

@Sigsauer please confirm that the receiving theme remains the same or not

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/01/2015 3:43 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
@sigsauer please confirm that the receiving theme remains equal or not

They have answered that they still do not have information about the G5, that they point to my contact and when they have something they tell me.With what they tell me I put it here.I also want to know about the receiver even if I have to buy an iPhone

;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/01/2015 12:36 p.m.

Thank you very much for the information.

caramelo's profile photo
caramelo
09/01/2015 12:39 p.m.

From what I have read that in January or February we have it here.When it comes out here there may already be Android program.

Guaranteed duration of the 3 -month transmitter.

We will have to see prices and make accounts, it may come out even more expensive than the G4.Also in just over a year the G6 is already ...

If I had a more reasonable price than the G4, and if I sent the data directly to a clock with Android Wear, I would think about it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/01/2015 12:44 p.m.

The price of the 3 -month sender guaranteed in the US I think it was 200 and few dollars.Real duration?Well that is the problem until it is proven not to be known.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/01/2015 1:09 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I have read that the price of the box with 2 transmitters 320 $

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/01/2015 1:26 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala I read it in an American forum, but I talked about one not two.I miss.Thank you very much for that information.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/01/2015 1:36 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I think they come from 2 in 2 because they last less than the current

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/01/2015 3:39 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.