Dexcom G5 approved by the FDA.At the end of September in the US

jconegar's profile photo   08/25/2015 9:57 p.m.

Link
Link

With Google translator:
Link
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/25/2015 9:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I just locate this, but although the sender already sends to the mobile, the purchase of the G5 receiver is mandatory because it is for the approval of the FDA.
You also have to comment that only with iPhone, what happens are the only ones who give quality?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/25/2015 10:04 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

If I have not understood badly, the only thing we would have to do by the G4, would be to buy the new transmitter and update the receiver, right ??
Let's see if hopefully for the last year is already in Spain that is when I have to change the transmitter ... (when it came out in Slim, in 3 months it was here)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/25/2015 11:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, yes ... great ... yupi .... the transmitter has a life of 3 months ... in fact, they will sell the box of 2 in two (confirmed what I say).In addition, the transmitter will automatically finish (that is, at 3 months it is disconnected) it is not like now that they guarantee 6 months and it can last you 8 or 1 year ... 3 months and bye bye ... I already imagined something like that,But I was waiting for even 2 months of life.

The purchase is not necessarily mandatory, but the FDA forces Dexcom to deliver the receiver (and then each one who decides).

Friends ... Let's go on ass.And if they maintain the price of transmitters, at 370 euros .... well nothing .... 1500 euros in transmitters a year ... that well!

What I tell you ... The Seven Plus was the best dexcom

Anyway ... they will still ... minimum next year.

Chao

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
08/26/2015 12:17 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

As you can read here Link will present the G6 in early 2016 and hope to market it in early 2017, sothat the G5 will be somewhat ephemeral ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/26/2015 2:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth is that I am not very much in this type of meters and even ignored them, but reading post and without any experience, news like these only make being a discomfort more than hope/joy.I do not remove any merit to this company in the development of something different and innovative, but there is already a luxury article seems to me a delay.If your market policy is going to be the type to smartphones, every year a model, that lasts the battery, costs more and that a year is lagged and there is no way to update .... We are going badly.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/26/2015 11:36 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
hope/joy.I do not remove any merit to this company in the development of something different and innovative, but there is already a luxury article seems to me a delay.If your market policy is going to be the type to smartphones, every year a model, that lasts the battery, costs more and that a year is lagged and there is no way to update .... We are going badly.

Well, if they plan to do so, they could already give the same payment facilities as with smartphones, a rate of 10 or € 15 per month ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
08/26/2015 12:10 p.m.

I do not know, if they plan to do so, but if it turns out that they already have a G6 and talk about a collaboration with Google for 2017 that would be the G7 or G8, it turns out that the transmitters have less life and that they arrive at that point are unusable (thatWithin what fits a correct measurement and operation of the device, it could be worth), that the dressings remain in my opinion being equally apparent, added to the cost increase to be increasingly evolved and not have a great competition in this sector in this sector... Well, I think that as long as I am not subsidized, financed, or at an affordable price it gives me that it goes in that line.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/26/2015 12:29 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

luvi said:
hope/joy.I do not remove any merit to this company in the development of something different and innovative, but there is already a luxury article seems to me a delay.If your market policy is going to be the type to smartphones, every year a model, that lasts the battery, costs more and that a year is lagged and there is no way to update .... We are going badly.

Or not.At the speed that smartphones evolve we would go a lot better.I have bought one for € 60 that is finer and has more performance than the Samsung Galaxy S2 that I had and that cost me 3 years € 500.

On the other hand, Dexcom G4 is exactly the same as the Dexcom Seven that had been 6 years ago and the price is still invariable about € 1500.Let's evolve 0, in quality, benefits and price.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/26/2015 12:35 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The evolution referred to me more than to the benefits that they will play in that just works well within their margins of error as it happens in mobile phones that care more about design, weight, dimensions and profile.In this case that evolution that you comment will not occur primarily due to lack of competition.We could say that they are the iPhone, ajajajjaa

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/26/2015 12:40 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

The penalty that gives me is that they are talking about getting more technologic "pots" to measure sugar from Aquï to 2-3 years so he cures nothing at all, as Sherpa says, more advanced gluconometers, feathers of different action but continuealways being the same: glucometers and insulin

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/26/2015 12:54 p.m.

Do not have the slightest doubt @Gala, if one day there is a cure (I find it hard to believe it because it is a very profitable business) I do not believe in my case that I can see it, nor the trend of every year that I have been with diabetes is that.As for the advances of glucometers, feathers, etc., they are very minimal, regarding progress in other departments or diseases, but so that they will worry if with the minimum the benefit is huge, they invest a cent and obtain 9 frombenefit.We are the chickens of the golden eggs.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/26/2015 1:14 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Already, look at all the advances for heart patients, from medication to technology

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/26/2015 1:29 p.m.

@Pabloj2000 Good less bad than for now they will live together, since there is no bomb for the G5, hopefully they will not take it out.I am very happy that I stretch the sensors for a month and well, the arm for now already with the third.
Thanks for that information I did not know.
If you find out something, please find out that you are the best lkevas the issue Dexcom.
All the best

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/26/2015 3 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I have a lot of hope that they start now in humans.I think it's the BCG.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/26/2015 11:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In that vaccine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/26/2015 11:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

And with public research, which is the one that interests

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/27/2015 midnight

But the vaccine only prevents, does not cure, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/27/2015 12:14 a.m.

Well, but it would be a peace of mind to know that our children are not going to develop the disease

Inday's profile photo
Inday
08/27/2015 12:46 a.m.

In mice, he has reversed. They are now in humans.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/27/2015 1:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.