New insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Regina's profile photo   09/12/2015 2:54 p.m.

Tresiba: It has a half -life of 25 hours and even "on the third day of its daily administration a plateau level is reached in which insulin is maintained."It is the first that provides an action duration beyond 42 hours.

www.diariainformacion.com/vida-y-estilo/salud/2016/02/03/espana-pone-vent-nueva-insulina/1723652.html

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/08/2016 2:24 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

Just tell you that I am very happy with Trexiba.I have started using it last Thursday.The guideline that I have followed with the administration is as follows:

First day of use same dose as with Lantus and from the second and successive 20% less than that dose.Every two, three days adjust dose (+ - unit).

Humalog (ultra fast) at meals and to correct.

Greeted all-and.

Josep111's profile photo
Josep111
02/08/2016 3:21 p.m.

22:45H- TOUJEO 22 und. Peso: 73 kg.
HUMALOG a demanda
OneTouch Verio IQ / OneTouch Verio

I did not have!:)

artories said:
I am the only tolai without a trace of honeymoon.
But I prefer it, if I am going to have to spend many years as I prefer not to try the "good life" of the honeymoon.

I still don't make my first hemo after diagnosis, but it will be quite a bad insurance.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/08/2016 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, it is my first comment in this forum ... and I would like to tell you to insulin Tresiba that in my community Balearic Islands is already marketed and enters through the SS and my experience with it (I am still in the phase of adjusting dose) is simplyFantasticI can maintain glycemia levels throughout the day between 70 and 123 something that had never achieved before.

bernat's profile photo
bernat
02/14/2016 12:20 a.m.

tresiba 24u. hora 6:00 AM
novorapid a demanda 1 u. x racion HC

We are glad that you will also,@Bernat, to see if it comes to us all so well
Do you also use fast?
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/14/2016 noon

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone, I have seen that this thread has doubled, to facilitate the follow -up, I propose that you continue the discussion in:

Link

I will look at the two threads in one, meanwhile, I will close this issue and ask you to follow it in the other.

Ah! And welcome @bernat!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2016 10:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.