New insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Regina's profile photo   09/12/2015 2:54 p.m.

I think the subject goes out there, the pharmaceutics and the SS should not be agreed

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/14/2015 10:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My doctor told me that the issue came because of the price difference between Spain and the rest of the EU ...

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
09/15/2015 6:34 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

Today my endocrine has told me that I would be a firm candidate for the Tresiba, but for the moment he does not believe that he covers it sec.social.Anyway, he told me that he will try to do his best so that his patients try it.By the way, that my first hemo made me today (yesterday he made 3 months of the diagnosis), and I am in 5.5 !!I am very happy!It seems impossible to me, considering that I premiered with a nice 14%

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/15/2015 10:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In 3 months, have you dropped from 14 to 5.5?It is very

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/15/2015 10:52 p.m.

YEAH!!!I don't believe it!The diet, 8 kilos less, strict control and swimming hours has been worth it.But well, merit is not mine: it is for the honeymoon.My pancreas still responds, Uncle Chulo.I know that when my bargain is over, that 5.5 will be impossible to maintain.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/15/2015 11:18 p.m.

It also dropped me from 14% in the debut to 5.4% three months later.But it seems normal after diagnosis ...

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/15/2015 11:38 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

I am the only tolai without a trace of honeymoon.
But I prefer it, if I am going to have to spend many years as I prefer not to try the "good life" of the honeymoon.

I still don't make my first hemo after diagnosis, but it will be quite a bad insurance.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/15/2015 11:53 p.m.

The most normal thing is that they do the first between the first three and four months since they diagnose you.And do not worry, that you are controlling you at least, it will not be disastrous.As for the honeymoon, you are right: I live shit thinking at the moment I end my party.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/16/2015 12:28 a.m.

Xorxie, to see if you are lucky and put it, and you tell us.
What problem do you have with Lantus?
Have you tried to put it in the morning?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2015 2:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The problem is that it does not cover me 24 hours.At the moment it is not serious because the values ​​are more or less good, but if I put it at night, I arrive high at the control of before dinner, and if I put it in the morning, I arrive high at the control of before the breakfast.We cannot upload it from units, because then I spend my morning with hypos.At the moment, we have left it as it is, because the values ​​are still good, we will try to divide it into two when these values ​​shoot me more (something that will happen when my reservation already dies at all).That is why the endo has already told me that the problem that we are going to have with Lantus knows perfectly.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/16/2015 6:07 a.m.

artories said:
I am the only tolai without a trace of honeymoon.
But I prefer it, if I am going to have to spend many years as I prefer not to try the "good life" of the honeymoon.

I still don't make my first hemo after diagnosis, but it will be quite a bad insurance.

Nothing, I still ... I read people here saying that only Lantus uses and is doing well and leaves me crazy.It is seen that when I was diagnosed, I didn't do a pinch of insulina hahahaha, the endocrine ended that I had the honeymoon or smelled it.
But the truth is what you say, I prefer to get used to reality from the beginning.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/16/2015 10:53 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Artorias, if it serves as comfort I also did not have a honeymoon, I entered through the big door directly

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/16/2015 3:26 p.m.

Xorxie, because it is the same problem we all have with Lantus.My daughter manages by putting her in the morning and spending a little dose.So there may be some tendency to hip for the day, but it is good to be able to snack a little.Anyway, there are days that gets up with hyper.
The Tresiba would have to arrive soon, I think I would solve those problems of Lantus and it would be another step forward.
ARTORIAS, in type 1, there are times that the honeymoon is so fleeting that it does not notice ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/16/2015 9:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Regina, one of the problems I have is precisely that: I can't snack.If I take something between 18h and 19:30 for example, sometimes I planted in 130-140 before dinner.So I throw me all afternoon without eating anything, and that is neither good nor healthy.If I wear the lantus in the morning, the problem is that I get high to breakfast.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/16/2015 10:25 p.m.

This insulin gives me that it will be very successful here, why?Because soon the new slow insulin of healthy "troujeo" is going to be marketed that seems to be the one that has all the rights acquired not to say "the pasta" ... the important thing is that this new insulin that will replace theLantus lasts more than now and supposedly much more stable ..
It has to be when I fall, my endocrine told me about it more than 4 months ago ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/16/2015 10:39 p.m.

Supposedly the troujeo has approved in Europe in May.
I don't think there is a problem that both coexist, just like ña Humalog and Apidra, the only thing if the price difference is very large will opt for one or the other or the other

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/16/2015 11:08 p.m.

@xorxie I don't know how your day to day, but can you get some time in the afternoon to do sports?It would be wonderful for values ​​in general and you could keep that lantus without problem and also snack ~ o)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/17/2015 9:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

And if you get a little more dose in the morning?It usually lasts more increasing the amount

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/17/2015 10 p.m.

Well @pochola, that has been the solution!I have spent the swimming three days a week after eating, instead of weekends as I did so far.And it has worked!I get to the perfect dinner.I go out at 3 to work, I start to eat at that time, and a horita after eating, when the glucose is already climbing, I do 40-45 min of swimming in a sports center that I have found near the curro.Before, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.Now, with the change in sport schedule, much better.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/17/2015 10:20 p.m.

Great @xorxie, I carry it controlled neither more nor less than 4 years.It happens to me in the morning because I put the Lantus at noon.I wake up breakfast and take a walk (well now tape at home) and solved.When we are in these circumstances for me it is better to go down it is a sport with sport than to put more than the hypos may appear.Even sometimes personal circumstances do not allow it and it is a shame.Keep like this, you never know how much you can lengthen, I also have that fear that the honeymoon ends ... well I had, because now I have relaxed, I still do things well, and the results are seen.(That depends on each case, some people unfortunately have very indomitable values).

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/18/2015 12:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.