New insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Regina's profile photo   09/12/2015 2:54 p.m.

We already have forum users who are using this new insulin, with longer duration than the Lantus, so it is not necessary to divide it into two, as sometimes happens with Lantus.
In addition, the administration schedule is more flexible.It lasts more than 24 hours.
He still doesn't enter the SS, or yes?
Pikitoni, the total three units, are they the same as Lantus?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 2:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina I have started a little below the Lantus units, but go, more or less the same.As the endocrine told me the fact that it is not yet marketed is for commercial theme, due to the price difference with other European countries.In any case, if your doctor believes it convenient through the hospital pharmacy, at least in the Valencian Community can be obtained.

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
09/12/2015 3:26 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

Joer, because this insulin would be perfect to solve my problem of getting up to the control of before dinner without having to upload lantus units or without having to leave the dose of Lantus and click it twice!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/12/2015 3:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And the nights are stable?
Have you noticed more hypos than with Lantus?
Thanks for help>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 3:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Who do you have to kill to be given in Madrid?

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/12/2015 3:43 p.m.

That.Who to kill ... or do something else?

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/12/2015 3:48 p.m.

Precisely the reason for changing to Tresiba was the nocturnal hypos.I spent a week with the continuous meter and it was 5 of 7 nights with descent and not wake up.Now nights are stable.
As for the units they are almost the same, a little less.

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
09/12/2015 5:34 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

I imagine that it will be a matter of arguing the endocrine ...
I am thinking about the theme of the pump for the hypos, to see if I let me try this insulin before ... sure cheese cheaper

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/12/2015 5:48 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Try her, gala, I really like it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 6:16 p.m.

But my daughter has just done an analytical and will not return until the year that comes to endo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 6:18 p.m.

Private endos, already prescribe it.I'm going to see if you want to go.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 6:24 p.m.

The truth is that whenever we have changed insulin, it has been for the better.With Lantus it cost us to find the schedule, but the change of life was spectacular. And we must continue advancing .. =;

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 6:31 p.m.

They appoint you from year to year?
They see me every 3 months or even less and always if I have any problem, the endo sees me without an appointment without any problem

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/12/2015 7:57 p.m.

Yes, they tell him that everything is going well and they see her every 10 months.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 8:03 p.m.

And forget until next time ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 8:04 p.m.

Gala, but if they put the bomb, surely that it will do very well.
My daughter has not yet raised the bomb, because we have are good.The last 6.3 and without complicated hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2015 8:15 p.m.

My last hemo is 5.6 but I am 24 hours. They are not giving me hypos by carrying 2 punctures of Lantus (with one from 13:00 starts to rise to me and I get to the food with 300 and peak and if aloneI put it in the morning appearance of 18:00 the same.
Yes, the pump solves that but in return I carry another more stuck to the body, which I have already carried the dexcom, so if with another insulin I can solve it, I prefer it before the pump

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/12/2015 8:22 p.m.

Good ... and what benefits or improvements do you have this new insulin with respect to Lantus?

ranty's profile photo
ranty
09/14/2015 7:54 p.m.

It does not allegedly peak and last26-28 hours (supposedly because it happens as the lantus, it is less), it has more flexibility to the Hira to put it and cover those who do not reach the lantus.All this "supposedly" there are still few people to know

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/14/2015 8:03 p.m.

A question, why is it not yet prescribed for social security?Is it because it is more expensive?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/14/2015 9:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.