{'en': 'Bolis needles, what measure do you like more and why?', 'es': 'Agujas para bolis, que medida os gusta mas y porque?'} Image

Bolis needles, what measure do you like more and why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/02/2015 4:20 p.m.

Well, my 13 -year -old son uses those of 4mm BD and is supercontent.That yes, it's thin

Picias's profile photo
Picias
08/10/2017 12:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I better 8mm than the 6mm that gave me before.Now they give them to me of the insupen3ic brand some make it bruises and others do not.With 6 mm I didn't get the insulin well.I have no overweight but I notice improvement with 8mm

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/12/2017 6:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, when I go to the health center for material (needles, lancets, etc.) they ask me what size, 4, 6, 8 and give me I love it, and they give me two boxes for a month, although the lancets are from MenariniAnd if I want them I have to go through the hoop, although I use those of 6 ACCU-Chek cartridge, here in Spain they are expensive but in Belgium they cost me half.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
08/18/2017 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I started with diabetes being a child, they gave us 12 mm and over time they were smaller and for a few years, use of 5 mm of BD and so richly

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
08/20/2017 10:42 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

My daughter started using the 8 mm of BD, but was bleeding in each puncture, according to her "educator" with those of 5 insulin was not absorbed well, and we were going until on a visit with his pediatrician (also with diabetes) weHe said that nothing and more with how thin my daughter is, so he made the steering wheel for those of 5 and the truth is that much better, it is rare at the time he bleeds.Now I have requested those of 4, to try to prick without pinch in the arm and that can do it without help.Of course, in terms of brand my daughter does not want others other than BD.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/21/2017 8:40 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.