{'en': 'Bolis needles, what measure do you like more and why?', 'es': 'Agujas para bolis, que medida os gusta mas y porque?'} Image

Bolis needles, what measure do you like more and why?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/02/2015 4:20 p.m.

Do not goat artories, I have only said that those of 8 are recommended to the majority of adults."They recommend" do not force and "majority" not to all.
Also everyone knows what is best, or not?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/03/2015 10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I more than in the mm of size, in what I have found abysmal differences is in the brand that manufactures the needles.I don't know if it's my paranoia, but it's so.I am very crazy or someone else happens that a brand of needles hurts less than others?

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/03/2015 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, you're not crazy, I can't with Braum's omnicate, I get bruises, I do nods and scratches when I take it out, it hurts a lot and also do not screw well and some is obtained and insulin does not come out, a disgusting
For me the best bd

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/03/2015 11:32 p.m.

The best BD.The needle brand can influence the length.
5 mm are giving good results in many people.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2015 1:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Maria always BD, and in the association they told us to ask for these, that with the rest there were many complaints.At the moment it has not been necessary, they always give us the BD.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/04/2015 9:39 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Afterego, yes that can be better than 8, if you see that it makes you faster.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2015 11:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Ok, I'm not crazy ... With the 5 mm BD I have zero problems.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/04/2015 12:20 p.m.

regina said:
Afterego, yes that can be better than 8, if you see that it makes you faster.
If you really regulate that it has been better with those of 8mm and now with the Dexcom
You do not see how values ​​are improving and almost no hypos.
I tell you in secret, I do not shout very strongly and everything is going to take.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2015 5:04 a.m.

Well, know that with those of 8 is absorbed before.You learn a lot with the Dexcom!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 10:51 p.m.

I use 5mm since it appeared to me last year and had no problem, I think we are going, it is true that a droplet can be lost but I think it does not affect the results.
I use those of Insupe 3ig pic solution or something

yonm's profile photo
yonm
10/10/2015 10:19 a.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

I have used those of 8 in needles and with the pump and prefer the 6 mm.Both for the ball and the pump.Absorption in my case equal and more comfortable.

DiabetesForo
10/10/2015 10:28 a.m.

Do needles influence insulin absorption?This morning, for the first time, I have used a 5 and not 8 mm and, even having a little more (not much) than usual, I have given 84 in glucose when I was 87: s on an empty stomach: S

pike's profile photo
pike
10/15/2015 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@pike if you use 8mm, make sure you click on Angulo, with the 5MM no need.For the rest, if you do not notice difference in your glycemias you use those that are more comfortable/painless

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/15/2015 7:06 p.m.

I use the BD of 5, the dwellings.They are with the ones that best managed.And I don't even find out about the puncture.Of course, I am thin and with fat infantity typology;))

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/27/2016 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I have only used 5 mm.Now BD, I don't know what they were before.Those that give me in the ambulatory.BDs are better than the previous ones.
I am, like Pochola, child typology :) And I find out about the prick many times.Another bigger needle no, thanks.

imara's profile photo
imara
11/28/2016 2:23 p.m.

I started with 8 needles, those that gave me in the hospital, but I recently read that they were not good to inject insulin and when I went to the Diabetics Association of my city they confirmed it to me.As many comment here I do not have a gram of fat.They recommended the 5 mm and I have noticed improvement.It doesn't hurt, with the 8 mm sometimes I felt how different layers were transferring as the needle put.
I have recently diagnosed me, so I have little experience, but from what I see it depends totally on the person.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
11/29/2016 11:24 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

In my particular case, the ones that facilitated me were the 8 mm ....... but I think that they come better because I have some overweight and the smallest could not penetrate in its entirety and part of theInsulin when injecting it into the beer belly ....

Luiggi 11's profile photo
Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 7:50 p.m.

To me the 5 mm did never go well, they made me packages, better those of 8mm and I am not overweight, those of BD, which gave before in my ambulatory, omnifilm were horrific, it gave the measure, pain, bruises, bruises, packages, scratches when taking it out, others did not adjust well, others obstruct themselves ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/14/2017 10:23 p.m.

Absolutely to personal plane those of 8.
I use the Phamanova brand and I do very well with them.
After a couple of weeks with those of 5 equal to as @gala the packages etc.

DiabetesForo
03/16/2017 2:57 p.m.

I use the 8mm and they do well.His thing is to count up to twenty once the liquid injected so that insulin does not come out what happens is that it is difficult not to catch some venilla or capillary;Apart from how bad the puncture areas have.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
03/17/2017 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.