{'en': 'Drawing Diabetes Disaster', 'es': 'Cajón desastre de preguntas sobre diabetes'} Image

Drawing Diabetes Disaster

pike's profile photo   10/14/2015 9:51 p.m.

@beti I will have to seriously ask you to look or to rule out.I have been here for a year and a half, and the truth is that I am delighted with my current doctor, so I will tell her and we'll see what happens.
My endocrine before that I had already told the same thing, that it cost me longer to overcome the hypos, I explain a story about that it was normal, that after so long, the glucagon no longer worked the same or I do not know that, we are going toMy Chinese story sounded, but since I'm not a doctor to say.It is what there is ... if you like well and if not lentils!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/13/2015 1:52 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, chic@s.Ask what has arisen me when I go to the pharmacy and ask the girl if I still have insulin on my card to get.I have not finished and I still have feathers (3 bolis of each).In the physical document of the endocrine, it tells me that the treatment with insulin (both quick and slow) ends in March 2016. I have asked to get quieter, in case they run out before and it has told me that I have nothing in the card in the cardAbsolute related to insulin.

Will they skip me when they will end up?Do I have to go to the doctor to prescribe others when I only have a pen?Why, then, do you tell me that the treatment is until March?

pike's profile photo
pike
11/15/2015 10:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

In theory when you remove a medicine disappears from the card until you are supposed to need again, so if you take pills, the dose is one a day and the box brings 20, a few days before the 20 days passIt reappears on the card.But in the pharmacy you can see if you have any prescribed medication that you still cannot get and also on what date you can withdraw it.So I would not know how to tell you if what happened is that they have only looked at what you can get now or that you do not have it for later.
Try to go to another pharmacy and ask directly for when insulin gets out in case they tell you that you have nothing if you would have to go to the doctor (it can be the header).

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/15/2015 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

OK thanks.The quick one prescribed the header so I would go directly to him and without problems but I will try to ask in another pharmacy when I go to collect another box of reactive strips.What a happiness to the pharmacy every week.Party, party!

pike's profile photo
pike
11/15/2015 12:49 p.m.

But,@pike, can't you go only a month to the pharmacy and give you all the strips for that month and all the insulin you have?Fig it with the doctor so as not to go once a month.
And by the way, you comment on the cold ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2015 1:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will comment with the endocrine in January because it is a pain of going for the strips.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/15/2015 2:07 p.m.

Hi Pike, I have a role that they gave me in the pharmacy where it puts me between what day and what day I have to go to collect those things, outside those days nothing.Have you tried to ask for it?And if, basically I get one of strips every week, although at least I want 'I could gather two collections'.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/15/2015 3:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

You always click the same as fast?
Well it can be, but then you always eat the same rations of hydrates.
The shower had never heard it.
As of everything and I click on what is like.If I feel like chocolate, I eat it after eating and I have it from the beginning to click on.
Greetings:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/15/2015 3:58 p.m.

I have already wrong
I am not made for this internet: -s

Anaisabel
11/15/2015 4:02 p.m.

I give them to me in the ambulatory.I go once a month.
The prescription medications, once activated in any pharmacy, I am buying them as I need.And if they have expiration it is for you to return to the header and prescribe them again.

Anaisabel
11/15/2015 4:17 p.m.

Question that has me worried.The other day I came to walk quite a while and I noticed something weird/bass.I measure me with my device (Freestyle neo or something) and gives me what.

That had never happened to me.The lowest thing I have reached is 25 and I noticed a lot of worse than that.I start to get nervous, look at the instructions on the device and decided to measure myself again.Would have passed 2 minutes?He gave me 90.

I am sure that it was neither at 90 nor below the 20 but the battery of the gossip does not seem to be damaged.I measure me more a minute after 90 and gives me 125. Great.Apocalypse.What do I do now? -Ieson- What is the emergency protocol?I call emergencies?Will Seur send me a new device?What if and I am really high?What if not, and I fainted?

I measure myself again about 10 minutes after all this and I am at 108. I reassured me.

Here comes my doubts:

Can I trust the device?Can glucose really go up and down so excessively fast as our mood?

pike's profile photo
pike
10/30/2016 7:57 p.m.

@pike I have part of the free 2 freestyle neo and as in all glucometers there may be differences between measurements of between 5 and 25 mg/dl making you glycemias in a row, the thing may be that you have put less blood than the device needs, you will have noticed that more blood is needed than in other glucometers or that how much you touch the strip it gives you error, it seems that it is very sensitive ... having the feeling of being in hiccups and after looking at you to be perfect toIt happened to me many times, it is the most normal in the world.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/30/2016 9:10 p.m.

@pike I agree with @sigsauer, most likely there was not enough blood in the strip, in my case, I will tell you that up to two measurements in a row with the same device give different numbers, I have it very proven of the calibrations with the dexcom, up to 30 and 40 md/dl of difference I have come to see.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/11/2016 3:31 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have another question ... my daughter is scheduled for HC rations at each meal: 3-2-5-1-5 but the snack sometimes arrives high and not low it all afternoon ... then what should Icorrect and take your ration or not give it HC?
To say that I ask my endocrine about correction and told me that being so tiny that at most with 0.5 insulin, but sometimes I have done it, he has eaten his ration and what he eaten for what was served ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/11/2016 3:57 p.m.

@ Mariah14, depends on how I get to dinner.You can correct it and give it anything, or put a little more and give it a snack.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/11/2016 7:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.