{'en': '700 glucose ... can you survive ???', 'es': '700 de glucosa... se puede sobrevivir???'} Image

700 glucose ... can you survive ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/10/2016 12:37 p.m.

Hello,

Good morning does anyone know if a person with 700 glucose can survive ???

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/10/2016 12:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I entered with 840

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/10/2016 1:22 p.m.

Man if they enter you then if I was also 859.
But if you are already diagnosed, I don't think that figure is ever reached.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
01/10/2016 3:47 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

In 600 in a timely manner because I have not supplied insulin I have corrected without problem and point ... I speak of up 4 hours without insulin and correction as soon as we detect it.The danger is the ketonic bodies but it was so little time that there was no.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/10/2016 4:43 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

If you can perfectly and be so happy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/10/2016 5:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have never reached those figures, my diagnosis was Light because my sister was diabetics and was coming, but when she entered, a baby with 11 months, I think I arrive with much more, almost 1000 if I'm not mistaken.Imagine that I was with acetone and the pediatrician told my parents to give water with sugar and thus step 2dias

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/10/2016 6:39 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Ostias, it seems incredible, I entered with 380 and believed that more than 500 was already very serious ... I think I have never been at more than 400 or so.That must be close to a diabetic coma, right?

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/04/2017 9:08 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in the forum, I found it very interesting and I think it will be of great help.I am also new on the issue of diabetes since it has a month ago a month between 890, practically in a coma.Diagnosis: Type 1 diabetes, imagine how I stay, because with 54 years I did not expect this and less with the type of life I carry, healthy food and a lot of sport and fly weight.But well you have to throw forward and take it as well as possible.

maite's profile photo
maite
01/23/2017 9:13 a.m.

I entered with more than 700 and I do not tell you the exact value, but in fact I did not know that it was diabetic until the "disease" caught me on the middle of the highway and went to see everything blurred without even being able to differentiate the color of the other cars.I was admitted to the hospital for four days with 385. 11 years have passed since (I have been with the disease) and I have known how to control (even having committed many excesses), but with the sport and accepting that this is already forAll life then, it gets perfectly well and with hardly any limitations.You just have to respect the disease, respect yourself and life, everything else is the same.

Lucho Carvalho's profile photo
Lucho Carvalho
02/03/2017 12:21 p.m.

Do not die of hyperglycemia, unless days spend in that state.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/05/2017 12:43 p.m.

My mother that figures .... I was very afraid in the emergency room ... and I only had 340 in fasting and in blood.I was forbidden to go and breakfast because he told me that I would put me in 600 and have a diabetic coma.

I suppose that it will depend on each body, there will be people who will be well with 1000 days and others who enter coma with 700.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2017 9:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My daughter with just 3 years old debuted with 1072

Melo's profile photo
Melo
02/02/2018 3:52 p.m.

I had a scare in 2003, I thought I was 13 years old, I got up at dawn to take a control, and I had above 400 and I saw how stars shining, which I told my mother and we went down to emergencies, because I entered the 700, and I was in the UVI 5 days and in the plant almost a month, the worst, the endocrine when he entered the room and told my mother, his son has been saved by the hair, he could have diedOr having been blind, I will not forget the image of my mother crying like a Magdalena, and I have scares to tell .... I have told it that way so as not to roll up, it is very important to take care of yourself and have healthy habits and exercise.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
02/04/2018 12:11 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Good morning @"samuel11489", very Maja the "endocrine", I hope you have retired.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/04/2018 12:14 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
good day @"samuel11489", very nice the "endocrine", I hope you have retired.

I do not know, I think it continues, today the adult encrodin takes me, I do not have a grudge for that because it went to the grain, although it fell was to see the reality of that, today I am an assistant of nursing, dietitist and nutritionist, andI know that sometimes doctors give a resounding zasca, perhaps for not going around the subject and being concrete, I walk with them day by day ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
02/04/2018 12:42 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

At 12 years in a diabetic camp, I spent more than a week with the glucometer in HI, which was> 800.Nothing happened to me, well yes, I was hungry, thirsty and urinated a lot.I guarantee that I have not died or suffered any complication after or anything.

Well and when I was a teenager I drank like a sponge (I could pimplar half a bottle of liquor 43 me alone) because glutemia of 500 and 600 every two by three.And I have not died or anything happened to me.And with this I am not encouraging anyone to do this, of course.

We have to be less afraid, we are too put in our heads that we are going to be blind to 5 minutes of having 500 and pussy, this is not so or you can live all of our life, because it is not life.

Nubes's profile photo
Nubes
04/16/2018 3:58 p.m.

Desde 1992 con el rollo este....

You can't live all of the acknowledged life but the more you take care of you.Today I have had to do an intervention in the eye and all derived from diabetes, obviously, I have been a fairly good control for years but I also had my rebel adolescence and the body has memory so I certainly recommend taking care of it, not livingObsessed but neither do Olympic passing the subject.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/17/2018 12:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I debut with 49 years and they entered me with more than 1000 I did not know that it was diabetic, as you can see if you can live, although my organs took to return to its place after the rush, now I am fine but without getting to control it. I hope to learnand teach me

AJM's profile photo
AJM
05/28/2018 11:27 a.m.

artories said:
I entered with 840

My mother my maximum in 2 years of diabetes has been 400 and this super worried xD would give me something just to see the glucometer but not for sugar but for the scare

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
08/03/2018 1:03 a.m.

The other day a boy told me that I had reached more than 1000 glucose and already with many years of diabetes.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/07/2018 8:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.