{'en': '700 glucose ... can you survive ???', 'es': '700 de glucosa... se puede sobrevivir???'} Image

700 glucose ... can you survive ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/10/2016 12:37 p.m.

In the tower! I never thought it was possible to reach those figures.Once my mother and I listen to 500 figures and we were surprised treated.

Ange's profile photo
Ange
08/11/2018 4:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I once entered with almost 700 sugar, being a diabetic for years, 5 days in the UVI and almost a month in the plant, I was then 14 years old and 8 of diabetes ... The worst thing was what the endocrine told meMother was once in the plant, "if it takes longer to come, you could have been blind or died" such that, my mother broke down to cry ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
09/01/2018 11:54 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

I have risen from 800. From a figure the machines do not show the sugar level (Hi) was in the emergency room without any symptoms (apart from drinking and urinating a lot).Of course, with those figures it is easy for something to happen.Even so, doctors fear more a hypoglycemia than hyperglycemia.

SaraLoureiro's profile photo
SaraLoureiro
09/05/2018 11:42 p.m.

In a restaurant and after eating a flan, El Crio, about 11/12 years old, I fell round to the ground while their parents drink coffee.The next day, (we ate for work) the waiter told us that the boy had died because of the sugar as soon as he arrived at the hospital.798 I had at the time the ambulance arrived but ........ Cetona?other factors?Apparently the parents did not know that it could be diabetic.

(I debut with 680 finding me hydrated and in very bad health conditions; then I had a pharyigitis that helped the same).I entered, they treated me, family history ... many antecendents ... care, doctors, learning, tests, declared diabetic type 1 officially, stabilized and to life again.Until today).

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/20/2019 3:27 p.m.

Hello: the hyper are serious from 800-1000 and the tolerance depends and if you are in treatment with insulin and you do well the diet it is difficult to reach these values ​​unless you skip 2 doses of insulin that is rare or that you do notbeing sinking insulin.I am afraid of the hypos that are sometimes inadvertent and more frequent and one day I almost died.I arrived at values ​​of less than 10 and I almost stopped and entered into shock.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/27/2019 10:34 a.m.

Well, without knowing it, I did this year the Covadonga Lagos cycling with more than 600 and at the end of me, fabes with clams and a chuleton.Of course, it was a water yonki ... and looking for areas to urinate.What ignorance, by God.

When they gave me the results of the analytics that I had done before me, my doctor almost gives something and I don't even tell you ... but hey, it happened.It turns out that it was Lada and we all did not know.

In short, live everything you can ..... today, it will not be repeated again.(Every time I get ñoño I try to put it into practice, and it works.)

Arse's profile photo
Arse
10/31/2019 2:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I debuted with 2 years, with 980 !!!The blood tests repeated me 4 times because they didn't believe it !!!I had to have the blood as condensed milk 😂😂😂
Between in a coma shortly after entering and they thought it didn't happen that night ... and here I am !!!!
In 40 years that I have not repeated diabetic, the maximum I have had was 500 and because I forgot to prick ...

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
11/03/2019 12:44 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

clouds said:
at 12 years in a diabetic camp, I spent more than a week with the glucometer in HI, which was & GT; 800.Nothing happened to me, well yes, I was hungry, thirsty and urinated a lot.I guarantee that I have not died or suffered any complication after or anything.

Well and when I was a teenager I drank like a sponge (I could pimplar half a bottle of liquor 43 me alone) because glutemia of 500 and 600 every two by three.And I have not died or anything happened to me.And with this I am not encouraging anyone to do this, of course.

We must be less afraid, we are too put in our heads that we are going to be blind to 5 minutes of having 500 and pussy, this is not so or you can live all of our life, because it is not life.

With all the respect clouds, that I know you have not put it badly.It is true that having 500 or more at the time does nothing that you can see but you are killing yourself inside (I know people who have stayed in a wheelchair because they have affected the nerves or who are transplanted from kidneyAnd this is not 1 day to another).
I debuted with 19 years, full adolescence, university era and living with friends.I did not miss a party, I drank a lot and did the same as the rest of the teenagers but with a head (a sugar test from time to time in the middle of the party if necessary).I have never had more than 400 and at that time I had 5.5 hemoglobin and, I say, without losing a party.

It cannot be said that having 500 and 600 does not harm you because it is not true and, saying it, we do a skinny favor to the people who take a short time and are lost.I have also had worse controlled times but I can't say that nothing happens because it does happen.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
09/13/2020 11:11 a.m.

The week that laboratory exams mehicked, I went to a support group that existed at that time, and there I met Mr. Pedro sympathetic person and told us that
He felt weird but was dancing, and they examined him but that there is always a madman with a gun in his hand that wants to kill others and told him that what he had was a terminal brain cancer by saying this he fell round to the ground,Less that there was a sane doctor, and that said no, we are going to practice new exams and discovered that what I had was Dábetes and had a 1300 hypersmolar glycemia, I stopped seeing it for many years and the last time they told me that I had died,But he was an active man was athlete, so you have nothing with 700.Alfredo from Venezuela.
:

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
09/15/2020 10:58 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello,

Good morning does anyone know if a person with 700 glucose can survive ???

Thank you!

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
11/21/2020 3 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Debute 39 years ago, if but it brings sequels. My record is1327 blood, I spent 26 days in ICU medica, based on such an event, retinopathy, nephropathy, peripheral neuropathy and open amputation first finger right finger. I advise you to never forget yourdaily obligations. I have 42 years. A companion greeting.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
11/21/2020 3:11 p.m.

K5288pn25.

clouds said:
at 12 years in a diabetic camp, I spent more than a week with the glucometer in HI, which was & GT; 800.Nothing happened to me, well yes, I was hungry, thirsty and urinated a lot.I guarantee that I have not died or suffered any complication after or anything.

Well and when I was a teenager I drank like a sponge (I could pimplar half a bottle of liquor 43 me alone) because glutemia of 500 and 600 every two by three.And I have not died or anything happened to me.And with this I am not encouraging anyone to do this, of course.

We must be less afraid, we are too put in our heads that we are going to be blind to 5 minutes of having 500 and pussy, this is not so or you can live all of our life, because it is not life.

clouds said:

It seems to me a real aberration what you are telling.After 42 years, return of type one diabetes, I can still sing victory that I am alive, and I have also had my teenage stage, but of course I would not think of writing what you have written.It seems deplorable

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/22/2020 10:27 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Add what problems in the vision is very painful, I have a click of 7 and carry a bomb and sensor and I take care of myself and I do not let it enjoy my life ... you have left me blocked ....

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/22/2020 10:29 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

high glucose levels block the immune system

Daniel Mitchell, from the University of Warwick, in the United Kingdom, has directed an investigation in which he ensures that high glucose levels can form a layer of sugar that blocks the immune system of diabetes patients when detecting and fightinginfections.

Infectious bacteria and fungi have two types of sugar, hand and fucosa, used as a target by specialized receptors of the immune system to detect microorganisms and act against them.

This immune deficiency can cause a greater predisposition to chronic inflammatory diseases, since some of these specialized receptors are involved in the treatment and elimination of apaptopic cells.

Link levels-levados-glucosa-bloquean-seystem-inmunologico-20256.html

PABLO_MARTIN_LAZARE's profile photo
PABLO_MARTIN_LAZARE
06/02/2021 1:40 a.m.

dori said:
man if they enter you because if xD I was also out there 859.
But if you are already diagnosed, I don't think that figure is ever reached.

A little high xDDD

Theodor's profile photo
Theodor
06/25/2021 12:03 a.m.

artories said:
I entered with 840

And what happened, we would like to tell us your story

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
10/27/2021 12:36 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

vir said:
clouds said:
at 12 years in a diabetic camp, I spent more than a week with the glucometer in HI, which was& GT; 800.Nothing happened to me, well yes, I was hungry, thirsty and urinated a lot.I guarantee that I have not died or suffered any complication after or anything.

With all the respect clouds, that I know you have not put it badly.It is true that having 500 or more at the time does nothing that you can see but you are killing yourself inside (I know people who have stayed in a wheelchair because they have affected the nerves or who are transplanted from kidneyAnd this is not 1 day to another).
I debuted with 19 years, full adolescence, university era and living with friends.I did not miss a party, I drank a lot and did the same as the rest of the teenagers but with a head (a sugar test from time to time in the middle of the party if necessary).I have never had more than 400 and at that time I had 5.5 hemoglobin and, I say, without losing a party.

It cannot be said that having 500 and 600 does not harm you because it is not true and, saying it, we do a skinny favor to the people who take a short time and are lost.I have also had worse controlled times but I can't say that nothing happens because it does happen.

You are right, having high glucose for a long time can damage some organ, I am not a diabetic but I have a daughter who diagnosed her at age 4, today she is 14. Any emotion can make her a lotOr it goes down quickly, everything also depends on each person, not all people react the same.

AniCobos's profile photo
AniCobos
10/30/2021 1:30 a.m.

Each body is different, and I have read here in the answers that many have had very high peaks and has not reached major problems or complications.But perhaps other people have not been so lucky.It's as a doctor told me once: "They can tell you that they have gone in a car without seat belt, that does not mean that it is well to walk without a belt."

According to what I have read, hyperglycemia above 250mg/dl causes ketoacidosis, due to fatty acid degradation (excessive blood acidification).This can progress rapidly without very high figures to a diabetic coma, which are potentially mortal.The most serious complications of the diabetic coma are permanent brain damage and death.

I share a couple of valuable links on the subject, waiting for them to be useful:

Link
Link

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/31/2021 2:12 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Fernandog said:
ostias, it seems incredible, I entered with 380 and believed that more than 500 was already a very serious thing ... I think I have never been to more than 400 or so.That must be close to a diabetic coma?

I think it is serious thing because the bodies react differently.such high values ​​upload the possibility of a diabetic coma, you are right.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/31/2021 2:13 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

dunah said:
does not die of hyperglycemia, unless days spend in that state.

Hyperglycemia can cause diabetic coma, which is potentially fatal.So, you can die of hyperglycemia (after certain levels)

matrix's profile photo
matrix
10/31/2021 2:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.