{'en': '700 glucose ... can you survive ???', 'es': '700 de glucosa... se puede sobrevivir???'} Image

700 glucose ... can you survive ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/10/2016 12:37 p.m.

Hello, I had a bomb time and I was not insulin and I was more than 600 and so happy to correct a bag with a ball and monitor every hour and so happy, the hypos are more afraid of less than 20

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/31/2021 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I directly entered the ICU with 670 was my initiation.With leg cramps that left me dead and ketoacidosis and I know how many more things with 25 years.
I have been diabetic for 30 years and I have had experiences of all kinds.For example, with 25 of sugar my blood does not bring any sugar to the brain and on top of without symptomatology, I started delirious, to have an attack, to see strange things, to undress in the street, to cross streets with a lot of circulation and carswhistling ... and almost ... almost ... to go into a coma ... because there was always someone who saved my life by calling an ambulance and so ... if not, I don't count it, so,Yes, of a hypoglycemia without controlling you can go to the other neighborhood.
With such high hyperglycemia I think you do not die to have them, so suddenly, but when blood with so much sugar passes through each organ, liver, kidney, lungs, heart, muscles ... sugar is sedimentary and prevents its proper functioning.Come on, if we spend days with those levels of sugar, you don't die at the moment, but my brother had to amputate the big toe, he lost vision of the two eyes, he lost mobility of one arm, a kidney stopped workingAnd I will not continue.He died at age 67.2. We are 7 brothers of which 3 diabetics.I have already had to operate with the right shoulder ... And that I take care of me, seriously, I do not usually move from 220 and that at most ... of course there are seasons of stress, problems .. Anyway...
Well, forgive, less roll.
My advice, insulin bombs.This freestyle sensor is great and much progress has been made, I supercontent, but now if we all insist we have to get the bombs, it is our right and possibly our salvation.Thank you.
Happy diabetic values ​​!!

tete's profile photo
tete
11/01/2021 11:20 a.m.

Well, without knowing it, I did this year the Covadonga Lagos cycling with more than 600 and at the end of me, fabes with clams and a chuleton.Of course, it was a water yonki ... and looking for areas to urinate.What ignorance, by God.

When they gave me the results of the analytics that I had done before me, my doctor almost gives something and I don't even tell you ... but hey, it happened.It turns out that it was Lada and we all did not know.

In short, live everything you can ..... today, it will not be repeated again.(Every time I get ñoño I try to put it into practice, and it works.)

Good advice !!thank you!!

What is Lada?

tete's profile photo
tete
11/01/2021 11:24 a.m.

By ignorance, since the head doctor even took the glucometer because according to her, I was only with metformin and I without knowing anything except hungtwo years.Consequently, after 3 days of returning from the race, I saw the doctor and when telling her my symptoms they made me a capillary and ..... Higt ... that is, more than 600. And to know since when I was like this I was like this.... 16 u.of rapid insulin immediately and slow inco at night.A month or less I controlled it.In short, now they say that I am Lada and I am getting threeiva 12u.at night and 90% control of simple carbohydrates.With that, quite sport (that, by the way, the glucose does not lower me at all) it seems that I am controlling it.6.2 gyzed but I usually be between 5.7 and 6.3

Arse's profile photo
Arse
11/01/2021 3:49 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Great I see that we are good as a effect of hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia: " to delir, to have an attack, to see strange things, to undress in the street, to cross streets with a lot of circulation and carsPitando "

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/02/2021 1:06 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
great I see that we are good as an effect of hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia: " delir, to have an attack, to see strange things, to undress meOn the street, to cross streets with a lot
Well, I have read that before fat hypos loses consciousness and strange things are done.It doesn't miss me so much, Alberto.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/02/2021 3:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For providing a pragmatic vision on the effects of severe hypoglycemia, I recommend reading this article of the Mayo Clinic.

Link

On the other hand, in my experience, some of the effects of severe hypoglycemia can be assimilated to the effects of alcohol, that is, a sensation of drunkenness, difficulty reasoning, etc ... I understand that that can lead to doing absurd things,On the case that explains @tete respects it from the point of view that is the personal experience that shares us, although I have never lived something similar, and I have not met other people who have had such an extreme case.

I beg you to leave space for everyone to share their personal experience (without judging), being clear that this does not mean that it is shared, and that it is assimilable to what we all experience in a similar situation.

I want to take advantage to thank everyone for sharing your experience with diabetes, this is the fundamental basis of the forum, I encourage you to continue doing it, with the aim of helping us among us !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
11/02/2021 4:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
for providing a pragmatic vision on the effects of severe hypoglycemia, I recommend reading this article of the Mayo Clinic.

Link

On the other hand, in my experience, some of the effects of severe hypoglycemia can be assimilated to the effects of alcohol, that is, a sensation of drunkenness, difficulty reasoning, etc ... I understand that that can lead to doing absurd things,On the case that explains @tete respects it from the point of view that is the personal experience that shares us, although I have never lived something similar, and I have not met other people who have had such an extreme case.

I beg you to leave space for everyone to share their personal experience (without judging), being clear that this does not mean that it is shared, and that it is assimilable to what we all experience in a similar situation.

I want to take advantage to thank everyone for sharing your experience with diabetes, this is the fundamental basis of the forum, I encourage you to continue doing it, with the aim of helping us among us !!!

Vale I accept octopus as a company animal, by the way there is a lack that @tete took us out of doubt

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/02/2021 5:06 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.