{'en': "Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!", 'es': 'Burbujas, Ya no se que mas hacer!!'} Image

Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!

GemaTer's profile photo   10/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

Good to everyone!

Already after a few months with the pump there is a theme that I still can not change, some bubbles/foam that is formed at the point where the pump is attached to the cable.

I think I had already commented on some occasion, but it is still happening.I include photo for you to see.

I have tried everything that occurred to me and they told me, take out the insulin before, change set every two days, always take the pump in good position, make the changes of strictly according to cartridge they tell me, adjust everything ... but come on, I followWith the same problem.

Let's see if someone gives me any idea that I must change or if it is.Because in Roche they insist that by itself the bomb does not create bubbles, but recently I have no bubbles and every time I changed the set again, it is always the same, and some substitute takes me by climbs!

For me that insulin did not enter well.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater personally I cannot give you a recommendation, since I am not a bomb user, however, this problem of bubbles has been discussed many times in the forum, look at this list of topics and ask there.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/26/2015 11:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer I was looking, but I don't know if it's exactly what I mean.I thought I had put a photo, I load it again and see if someone can help me.Thanks the same, I will continue reading in case I find it

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/26/2015 1:17 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Ele The same thing happens to him to make him some small details to see if he has done well.I do not locate the thread where you tell it you already know that I am a disaster to locate things, I do not write it for not going crazy to more people it will not be that it has not worked.
I hope it went to Ele.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2015 3:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar @Ele, I remember commenting on the topic before in the forum, but I remain the same.If it was to see if you can tell me.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/26/2015 6:04 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@gemater I told you for, it was her, it was not to flood everything.
Insulin always draws before the refrigerator that is at room temperature, never cold loads.
The plunger before loading up and down several times.
Maybe they are nonsense but try to see and if you can comment if you are still the same.
All the best

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/26/2015 7:47 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar for now what you say I do everything, it is more to choose to leave out the insulin vial directly when I start it and minimate the day before.
I also inform you that it happens, the day after tomorrow I will return to the endocrine and tell him that he is still the same, to see if they tell me something else.Thank you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/26/2015 9:20 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @jconegar and @gemater
If I ask about the bubbles and for the moment we go.Tomorrow I have to change catheter so I will tell you.I have also seen a video in this forum, I think that hung by @Gala but I don't have such a good memory, with a girl who takes out the vial air several times before loading insulin

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/26/2015 9:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ele @jconegar I was looking for and I think you mean the video that appears in this thread Link
It is in English, but more less is understood.I don't know if it will be a solution but today I will try to do it like this, in four days I tell you how it was.Thanks again

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/27/2015 12:50 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello @ele @jconegar !!In the end I did not reach four days, yesterday night the bubbles made their own, occlusion in the pump, primed in case it was solved and nothing ... in the end the whole set changed.
The truth is that the video trick is good to load the cartridge, I did not go out at that time, but it does not serve to solve my problem.
The Wednesday went to the endocrine and the truth that despite all this very content, HBA1c in 6.7, I never thought that it would come down from 7 and only in 4 months !!! On the other hand I think that in the end I will have to change pump,Because my doctor is already worried about this topic too.
There is no solution by Roche until now, which I do not know if I would change to Medtronic because I wanted the MGC or if they will give me another of Roche, because they had never met this, we will see how the subject ends.Thanks the same for everything

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/30/2015 2:31 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater Well, you will do well, I really are that with the animas infusion system I have never had problems, if it is true that for the Facebook groups there are many people with this problem of the happy bubbles.
Tell us as everything ends and if you change your bomb, then another new illusion another new toy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2015 3:01 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

I am with @jconegar I really are that with the animas Vibe I have no problem with the bubbles, or when loading the cartridge or after days.I don't know if you would have to change this pump model ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/30/2015 3:12 p.m.

@Inday, in my case as the bomb is ceded by the hospital I suppose that everything will be bureaucratic issue, so I don't think I can choose.
What I am clear, and my partner insists even more on this, is that in the face of pregnancy I already have to go very controlled and that depends on me, I cannot leave it in the hands of whether the machine is going well or not !!That is perhaps what worries me the most

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/30/2015 3:18 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I spent seven months to get the animas because they only put Medtronic, but by law they cannot demand that, now it is well linked.
Well since @inday confirmed that she says, I do not know anyone from the animas with these types of problems, but something has to happen because everyone does not happen with other bombs of the same brand.
@GEMATER Your machine has to go well as all, do not let the situation continue like this to start with claims in the hospital until you reach the Councilor for Health, your health is worth more than a bomb brand.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2015 3:52 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar and @gemater I have improved from the bubbles but yesterday I spent the whole morning and changed the entire system for itself, then the thing went well, so I did not know if there was a failure of the pump or my body.Today I changed the hurry of the endocrine and I have been very good all morning.The problem is that until we get the bomb, I am afraid of not knowing if it is a failure of the system or mine, that we already know that there are days that these hyperglycemic without knowing very well because.
Mine is from Medtronic, and is the one that puts the Clear hospital.I am so new in this that it has not occurred to me to ask for another, although I suppose that others will have more performance

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/30/2015 4:37 p.m.

@Ele, if it is that of Medtronic 640g it is the last one that has come to the market

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 4:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I don't hope that @gala is the paradigm, but for now I am getting used to this technology and I am doing well

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/30/2015 4:50 p.m.

Well for something s starts ...
I don't know the one who will leave me to fiddle, on Tuesday I will find out ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 5:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Ele in my case the same happens to me, that's why I also ask in the forum, in case anyone could tell me ... Well look at this is because you do this or the other.They gave me the Roche because the meter was the one he had and the truth, I was great!So I didn't look at other options either, maybe I did it later and more than for benefits, (to which I carry I cannot ask for more, although I know that with time and practice I could get him more) seeing what happens to me now, then the sameIt may be that another one does better, or that the one I carry does not do well at all.

I have had days of little normal increases, and after stopping with graphics and studying possible things, in the end many days was a problem of the bomb, but I also saw guidelines that were repeated continuously, coinciding with my period of ovulation ... etc.I commented with my doctor and now I carry several basal doses depending on these days, and those increases have disappeared.In the end I did not dominate him at all, but since I didn't fall anything, because between my endocrine and I are doing.

Now I know that according to some meals I also climb me more and I go around with throwing myself to the different types of bolus it has, but I still do not dare, even if they tell me that it is much test and error in each patient.

@jconegar @inday surely I will not settle for this to happen to me, and if you have to make claim it is made.I will ask for what I need to carry my treatment well and of course I do not march with any bomb brand, as you say our health it is worth more.I will tell you how everything is going and I hope the blood does not reach the river, hahaha I have been living here little, but in this hospital the truth that they have behaved great in this aspect !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/30/2015 5:46 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@GEMATER I so that the meals do not cause me uploads I have to put the insulin about 20 minutes before when I walk with 100/120 figures that is normal, already depending on the food of the type of HC that I have acts in one way or another.I tell you in case you can help you on meals.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2015 6:39 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.