{'en': "Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!", 'es': 'Burbujas, Ya no se que mas hacer!!'} Image

Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!

GemaTer's profile photo   10/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

I also do as @jconegar, if I am above 90 and what I am going to eat is fast absorption (as potatoes for example), I put the insulin 15-20 minutes before.For the pasta I put it right when I start eating and for the legume I do it by having finished I even spindle a combined bolus (70%-30%)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/30/2015 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gemater @jconegar e @inday thanks for your tricks, all those things are given by the experience.
Mine @Gala is that as soon as they leave you the device you realize that what technology is quickly, and I was at least wishing me to put it with insulin, because precisely creating your profiles is the most difficult.
Right now I was thinking that today I would have punctured me at least 4 times, if you think so compensates

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/30/2015 9:44 p.m.

For me the best of the pump is flexibility and that allows you to put on the exact amount of insulin you need.Now I can correct a 130 putting 0.4 units :-).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/30/2015 9:57 p.m.

I want to catch with her for seeing if I apply in the sense of where I place it so that it is not noticed and that spectacular is to take the cable that is what is done to me behind the pump

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 10:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Can they already put a cable pump, omnipod type,,.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2015 12:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina here is Spain Improved Omnipod, you have to go to the United Kingdom the closest site.
@Gala I am that I am not a girl and it is not the same I always carry it at the waist and I don't care if it looks, even in the Gym is going full sight, but I recognize that I am strange for that.
Surely the girls here give you very good ideas, and the tube because an optical fiber thread to connect your body to the Internet, is the last thing I have come to say ha ha ha.There are longer tubes than normal in case you want to put it in distant areas to the catheter but of course it is more tubit.
It is difficult to decide in the bomb but you already know what I think of her.For me it is life and sweetness.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/31/2015 12:20 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Regina I do not carry the omnipod but when living in the US I could have chosen it instead of the animas since my insurance I covered it.But this bomb also has its negative things.

To start, it is not so small and stands out a lot with clothes.You encourage her to put her in a pocket or hook her in her underwear according to the clothes she wears but with the omnipod once you put it on you with the pegote there until you all change it.Apart, you can never disconnect and you always have to carry the remote control so another pot, if you leave it at home you cannot program bowling, change basal or anything at all.And well, the truth is that what I condition me the most when it comes to not opting for that bomb is that I have read that the pods fail a lot, and of course, thinking of looking for a pregnancy I did not want to risk.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/31/2015 12:38 a.m.

@gala, @jconegar always tells that he doesn't care that he looks and there are another people who say how comfortable it is but until you see it you don't believe it.
When I put it on, the first thing I did was put it in the bra, without clip and with nothing, and I realized that in my marriage I could take it perfectly without being noticed.Now I have been hooked on the belt or underwear and I have even changed in the locker room in front of people with a little care and have not realized.
If the same thing happens to me, doubts about the appliance are going in a moment.I insist that then the truly important comes, which is to control glucose.
I am going to give this week of margin to adjust, and to the next I return to the gym and to try other new things

Ele's profile photo
Ele
10/31/2015 11 a.m.

Wow,@Inday, because I thought the Omnipod had many advantages, I see no.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2015 12:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Inday happens to me like @regina, I had heard of the Omnipod very well, although I know that in Spain it is not sold.
@Ele @jconegar @inday Thank you very much for the notes of the meals, the truth that never tries to put the insulin before, as much if I am in 70 or less as first and then I click.I refer to the Bolo Standard theme, expanded ... etc. which has the bomb in options.I read the manual but the truth that does not clarify much and did not know how to use it.I will first try what you tell me.
On the pump and placement, @gala will tell us which one they leave you, I recognize that my first days I made the same approaches, a thing of the female coqueteria I suppose hahaha, because I never hide myself in analysis or in punctures, I am able to do itWhile I'm walking and in the middle of the street, the more normal you do less, no one finds out, at least in my opinion.
However, that of the bomb threw me further, the first days always fighting me with the closet, but in the end you know that you carry it you notice, the others do not even find out, so not even in the gym costumeAnd so far no one asked what that was;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/31/2015 4 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gala Hello !!Do you already have a bomb ??How was everything and which have they left you?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/10/2015 1:36 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Ele @jconegar @inday in the end I change my bomb, for the moment for another of Roche, in case it was only a defect of the machine.The truth is that I hope it is so !!!We'll see what happens :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/10/2015 1:39 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, who goes, had to go last Tuesday but the educator who carries the theme of bombs did not present, after 1 hour waiting

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 1:48 p.m.

@Gala to see I give you an intensive pump course and that they leave stories, I make you a proof of assistance to the hahahaha course.
Are you determined to put it on?Which one are you going to get?
@Gemater I'm very happy that they change it directly.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2015 3:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I do not know the one that will leave me to mess, I imagine that one of Medtronic because they are the ones I see for the hospi, but I do not know, on Tuesday they will tell me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 4:44 p.m.

@Gala often vigor, because at least I when I decided to put it on me wanted it to be as soon as possible.I am now in a set of adjustment, and I think I am a bit short of insulin because I have several controls of 200 and that in the previous months had hardly had.What did notice much better are the nights.I was a Russian roulette because regardless of what I had at 3 many mornings, I woke up very high or very very and I have controlled that a lot.
At the moment, I have not had unemployment fright again it is, but if it happens again I will talk to the commercial, and to change it or check as @gemater

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 5:30 p.m.

By the way, for the bubbles I have loaded several roads with infinite patience, I have let them stand and then I have put them, for the moment, without incidents

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 5:32 p.m.

@Ele, well I am not so clear that I want the bomb, the issue of the Agobio and Clothes throws me a lot back so I want them to leave me even if it does not work but to try to wear it a few days to see how I apply.
Also now it seems that they are giving me less hypos.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 5:45 p.m.

I understand you @Gala I still am not at all done to her, and although here I tell advantages and inconveniences I am still in an adaptation period in which I do not know where I will end up getting.Far from aesthetic issues, the most negative for me have been the two increases I have had, without knowing very well where the failure is.And I also have to say that I don't know it is because it took me much more seriously, but I had never felt "sick" like now.All day thinking if I am high or bja and if the pot it works with stress, which even the endocrine has told me to reduce the controls.But the latter, it is not fair to blame it only to the bomb

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 5:52 p.m.

@Ele, if it can be for the bomb, when I put on the mcg, I stressed a lot, all day looking at him and checking in blood if he was fine and wanting the graphics to be flat, even when he ate I had to be flat andcontrolling the millimeter what he ate and made to be perfect, he had never been so obsessive with control or had been so aware that it was diabetes.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 7:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.