{'en': "Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!", 'es': 'Burbujas, Ya no se que mas hacer!!'} Image

Bubbles, I don't know what else to do !!

GemaTer's profile photo   10/25/2015 12:58 p.m.

Well, we are well @gala.He hoped to find the middle ground soon and be worried about

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 7:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ha ha ha!.@Ele, but it is at first, then you relax, you'll see

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 7:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gemater and @regina to what I was referring to with the Omnipod is that it is not the panacea, all the bombs have their pros and cons.The Omnipod usually for children and people who do a lot of sport (especially aquatic) is going very well, but to me for the reasons that I no longer just convinced myself.

@Ele I agree with @Gala surely this "obsessive" period is due to be in the basal setting phase and that everything is new, little by little sure that everything returns to its being.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/10/2015 8:04 p.m.

@Inday, the omnipod does not convince me much, because since it does not have a cable it is super fat when having the cartridges and it is a pegote to take it there, we complain about the Dexcom and it is nothing ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/10/2015 8:10 p.m.

@Ele I am like you, even adjusting and from time to time I get the machine with the machine haha ​​and punctures ... bufff I think I will ask for the dexcom for Reyes, because I ported very well !!
I go around 12-15 analysis a day, and of course my endocrine tells me that I relax, that my diabetes is unstable and costs ...
I guess in part if they are the beginnings and everything that happened to me, but I am changing the chip.
Not everyone goes as watches and it is clear that we all have our things, so with patience and good lyrics, what can be done !!And if the day comes crooked ... tomorrow will improve :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/10/2015 9:41 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you all for the mood
@Gemater I have black fingers.Yesterday I thought about Coñá, which I think even the fingerprints will have changed.I get the same unpunished from crimes.
Today he was in a taxi and I think the driver must have hallucinated.I have punctured my finger that I suppose has not seen much, and this in my ancient times would not have done it as a joke, I would have expected quietly and period.Then have begun to sound beeps: that of the meter, the pump, that of the pump buttons when I have taken it out, the bolus that I have put on ... come on and I with the mobile hiding because it looked like a verbena.I hope @inday and @gala that as you say is a phase, because now it even throbs my heart when I waited for the measurement result

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/10/2015 10:27 p.m.

I tell you my experience with the bomb.I use Roche and Humalog.I temper insulin before loading the reservoir.I even have the boli attached to the body for a while to be at body temperature.This helps me not to form bubbles during load (only help).The next day of the reservoir change, microburbujas are formed yes or yes.Then no less or less.To forget about the subject and not worry at all, I carry the bomb down.Thus the bubbles go to the reservoir embolo.If I have microburbujas attached to the walls, with dry touches they go to the embolo.Regarding the placement of the pump as an option number one, I carry it hung by the neck located on the sternum in a position that does not notice, or bother too much.I carry the black cover like Roche's turn and I have tied it with the cord that give you, so that it is stuck to the body.I carry it like this 24h.of the day.If I wear it hanging from the belt I also put the pump face down.
Sorry for the billet.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2015 7:30 a.m.

@Carlos71 I use the same bomb and the same insulin, I leave the insulin was at least 24h before, although I already choose to leave it out directly while I am using it.And it happens to me, I can leave the cartridge without a single bubble when loading it, which the next day there are microburbujas, and in my case how I put the photo, they accumulate in the bomb union and the canula that goesto the road.I believe that if it was because they accumulate in this union, carrying it in a horizontal position, the bubbles did not come out, because as you say, they are stuck to the wall of the cartridge.

I hit him until they all come out and make him primarily daily, because but at least I do not enter the insulin correctly.

Like you, I always carry it in an upright position, because horizontally they form even more bubbles and puts me every little with error occlusion.

I hope you change it to another of Roche these days, and I hope it has really been an error of the machine, but we will have to go to Plan B

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/11/2015 1:11 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gala @Ele I take it now in vibrator mode, but the first weeks I put my nerves with the beeps.Same as when you stop to shower!Now I put it in the drawer, because my mother, it was as if I was telling me ... hhh !!Nothing to relax, go out the fast water, that here I am waiting for you hahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/11/2015 1:32 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater I don't stop it to shower, I don't care if the basal continues to come out, what does it happen?
I don't know why there are so many bubble problems with Roche's bomb.With animas I have never heard that people happen to people.Let's see if it is a generalized problem of that model.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2015 1:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar then the truth and as a fool that seems, I had never raised that option.Remove without more and let it keep dating, I suppose that in that aspect I follow the manual as they told me without raising objections, but you are absolutely right, nothing has to happen.Today I release my hair and I leave it connected !!

On whether or not it is generalized, I will try what they send me new and otherwise, because to ask for what interests me.
I want the MCG, and I am looking this time before asking for it, prices and benefits, the Dexcom for comments that I have read seems better, although Medtronic has points that attract me more, but I have read bad comments of the post sale service.

The Dexcom also has the option to temporarily stop the bomb in case you have a possible hypo?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/11/2015 3:39 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, no, the Dexcom bomb does not have that option, that is the failure, only that of Medtronic, to my annoying a lot because the MCG does not like anything, and if I put my bomb because I would like it to be the function of the function ofSelf -speaking, but no, the animas does not have that function, a suggestion for them ...,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 4:17 p.m.

@Gemater Well I do the same as @jconegar because I am so afraid of the theme of the bubbles that I have thought that if the liquid continues there will be less danger, I am calmer and I think it is not wasted so much either.On the option to take her face down, it also seems good idea, but as the clip of mine comes it is impossible

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/11/2015 4:50 p.m.

To see really thinking about the pump the effectiveness.
It gives you a hypo and the pump warns you before, with an alarm that you have scheduled and repeats the alarm every time you want, also carrying that it cannot be removed from 55 mg.
In what we are to me, the pump warns me of a hiccup and I immediately take juice or gel.At 15/20 minutes it starts up.Well, great because the insulin that the pump is taking effect at the time and at that time glycemia is already fine.
Now we imagine at 17.00 a pump warns a hypo and stops, I take juice and from 17.20 to 17.40 the glucose is put in 120, because the pump is stopped from 17 to 17.55 (the measurements go with 15 minutes delay).Well, in our body there will be no basal insulin running well until 18.40 more or less that it takes time to take that basal effect, a hyper consequence for not having basal body during the time it has been stopped.To separate the pump if the basal insulin that is putting starts to take effect at the time?Are you going to be up to an hour?Or you will have passed out.I hope I have explained more less.Make the calculations yourself.
The two bombs warn with an alarm that we put and a preferred, at that time you have to take the juice and this

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2015 5:02 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@Ele your one -hour basal, a shower in normal conditions because about 15 min and if it is a bathroom with salts then put 45 min hahajaa.We are going for me to waste what I want, I don't stop it I never see a nonsense of books.
Try to see you will see how it is not wasted, and let's go even if you waste 5 u.Come on, there are in situations that I take my bomb and if the fucking were whistling and vibrating I wouldn't concentrate hahahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/11/2015 5:18 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar hahaha, totally agree, you don't concentrate !!
And really in a 15min shower and in my case that I have very little basal at the time I would lose maximum 0.09u calculated, that I already did it out of curiosity !!
About the hypos I am with @gala, I would prefer !!Although you will also have to meditate what Jconegar comments, do not fall into the delay in measurement.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/11/2015 5:50 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The MCG have a delay of 15 minutes effectively, but the Medtronic bomb, if you read the functions it seems that it is for 20 minutes before the hiccups, it seems that when notice that it starts to go down now being for example to 100He stops, he doesn't wait for the 80s that we put the Dexcom,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 6:15 p.m.

I also do as @jconegar, I don't stop the pump to shower and I don't have hardly any problems with bubbles.Maybe it is a coincidence, but when I was choosing that Pump to put on I saw that one of the things that they said of the animas vibe is that it was very easy to load it without being bubble.Ah!And I do not opt ​​for the Medtronic bomb that has the "auto-suspend" function because I think someone in this forum commented that Medtronic's sensors failed a lot and sometimes stopped the infusion of basal believing that you were going to enter hicc asIn Realisad you were 140 ... facing pregnancy I prefer to function manually, that is, with the Dexcom alarms and corrected with insulin and hydrates as you need.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/11/2015 6:39 p.m.

Inday, the MCG of Medtronic, I do not know if it will be more reliable or less but the sensors to me seemed uncomfortThe skin like the dexcom that is stuck whole, it only sticks in the area where the thread enters, which has it on one side, an authentic nuisance

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/11/2015 6:49 p.m.

I do not remember the Roche upside down of the bubbles at all.When I stop the pulse of the climb 3 seconds and with that the beep does not sound and when I start it again I give you to prime (for security) until I see the drop left

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2015 7:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.