Amazon sensors

morgana's profile photo   09/08/2016 11:10 a.m.

We all agree that this is business-marketing-pure and hard-haired of each hospital-health center.It doesn't matter if it is free, bomb, reactive strips, lancets, needles, meters or whatever.There are no 2 health centers or hospitals that facilitate the same meters, bombs or strips, that is, they are sold to the best bidder depending on the benefits, forecasts or as you want to call.Abbott has a large commercial network in all Spanish and Dexcom health centers, in fact, Dexcom users have learned that there was an MCG online or by acquaintances, no one has learned that it existed through the mediation of mediationyour endocrine or your educator@.
For the rest, totally according to everyone with what you have commented on @joseludi, @Pabloj2000 and @enriquec on the financing of the MCG by the SS depending on the needs and knowledge diabetological of each patient or companion.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/02/2016 4:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joseludi said:
enrich said:
and the reliability of free does not seem infallible, as if it is , from myExperience, Dexcom, that there will be cases in which it is not.
)

Have you bought any free sensor?Have you tried any free sensor?Have you spoken personally with an important number of users who have free and are not doing well?

Do not think of what you have no experience.Simply focus on what you use and don't give up what you hear out there.

What is cheaper the Dexcom?How much have you spent without even having a sensor?

I have nothing against free, I don't know if I could seem, I already put in my comment that I have no experience with free, but when I was thinking about getting into this world, looking for the internet it was easier for me to find problems with the free thanWith the Dexcom and that scared me, thanks to that I may discover the alternative and with it Nightscout.
It is true that as time goes by the problems of free will go down, I imagine that the principles of Dexcom would not be easy but that may be the elders of the place and I am sure that the product will end how it is time to do a CGM, my opinion is thatThey could risk making a CGM with reliability problems, it seems logical and even with that it still seems like an exceptional product, that if someone can afford that and not anything other great better than the punctual meter and eye that there are countries that do notThey have that ...
It seems relevant to answer the last of your questions, what I have spent before putting on a sensor, because in the end I would not have dared, unfortunately, on the traditional path paying 1400 euros they asked.This is part of the key, it cost me 120 euros, but I recognize that I was lucky and also includes an official receiver, although I really do not spend it.The minimum that you could officially spend so as not to complicate your life on 400 euros, that I agree with you is a lot, the free with 180 you have the initial kit and luckily they give it to you, this is what it makes commercially interesting to theFree to say that it uses the same concept as monodosis coffee makers.
I had to buy a box of sensors that there were also four, they did not sell it loose, but if they had not worked they had an exit online so I risked relatively little.
Total that the great free, the best G4, risk the G4 with that difficult price, for children I insist, it should cover social security and if not at least free, but for health I want the best and today to me what loBetter that it is within my reach in Spain, it seems that it is Dexcom, if I find something better in the future I have it clear, I will change if I can pay it.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
10/02/2016 5:20 p.m.

Let's see the continuous free debate, Dexcom and we lack 640 g with its MCG is a very open debate to countless opinions, and lately the animal animal issue and warning of a possible hypo.

Now maybe Roche's new, the insight, comes to Spain, as @hansolNor appears.If I think it may be that this meter see the light is because Oscar has had it in his hands and has verified that it is possible.

The debate will be expanded now and each one will be good for each other.The hypos can be noticed or not to notice them but I believe that it is best to be able to avoid them, because when one notices a hicc is that it has the hypo, would not better not to have it or avoid a more abrupt glucose fall? I particularly think so.
It is complicated in this world that we have to live not to suffer from hypos but we have something that warns us with time either a dog with more or less smell (that I reserve my opinion), a dexcom, a 640 g and possibly very soon an insight.

By price, since everything is very relative because the initial disbursement of the DEXCOM can be greater but according to the duration of the sensor it may be that it is more amortized than a free.

It is clear that there are people that free is great and it is an issue that is very good that we have several products to choose from and knowing the real cost it will have, what is funded by social security?Well, I do not believe it even for Asomo and if they do it, a thousand impediments will have to happen, as with the Dexcom to the people who are financing social security.

It is clear that the bombs are financed by social security and gives them with drops because not everyone wants bomb and when we want bomb we have to pass a thousand obstacles.I have been checkered precisely when a partner told me recently that a future breast put it on and when they gave birth they were removed and had to spend several months of struggle to put it again.Let us be realistic social security will not finance the MCG because it cannot be allowed, we do not make comparisons with the reactive strips, since social security the strips do not cost them the fifth part that we, and no laboratory today inDay is going to leave the MCG at ridiculous prices selling them cheaper.

Let's continue fighting with our diabetes with everything we can dispose, it is what we have had to live, and it is our harsh reality.Many have had to deprive many things to have these means, but it is what there is.

Forgive if perhaps I have been hard, but we have to help each other as we can, because only we and the people who accompany us closely know what this is, and for others we simply have diabetes.

And I take advantage as always to tell you that I have finally been able to lower my 5 kilometers below 25 minutes without getting dead, a short distance but a rhythm for me that a year and a half ago was unthinkable.Now with another dream and 6 months ahead to see if my muscles and heart can endure it, on April 23, 2016 the Marathon of Madrid.Thanks to the sport that brings me a lot of headaches having several external factors that help me, it gives me mental health.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/02/2016 7:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar encouragement and a lot of strength, the marathon are major words, hopefully you get it unattainable to me.We will encourage you from here.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
10/02/2016 9:54 p.m.

I am going to love when the SS gives you 2 sensors per month of free without paying a hard.

I will request free and sell it online.

Those who say that with the free arrives for a certain type of people and that you are very good and such, I hope that in the very unlikely case that the SS gave both free and another real mcg, you ask for free.

Of course, Abbott's commercials are cracks, they have well indoctrinated to both endocrine and patients.

By the way, more than a month ago that is not low from 60. And it goes for two.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/02/2016 11:16 p.m.

jconegar said:
to see the continuous free debate, dexcom and we miss 640 g with its mcg is a very open debate to countless opinions, and lately thecompany animal issue and warning of a possible hypo.

Now maybe Roche's new, the insight, comes to Spain, as @hansolNor appears.If I think it may be that this meter see the light is because Oscar has had it in his hands and has verified that it is possible.

The debate will be expanded now and each one will be good for each other.The hypos can be noticed or not to notice them but I believe that it is best to be able to avoid them, because when one notices a hicc is that it has the hypo, would not better not to have it or avoid a more abrupt glucose fall? I particularly think so.
It is complicated in this world that we have to live not to suffer from hypos but we have something that warns us with time either a dog with more or less smell (that I reserve my opinion), a dexcom, a 640 g and possibly very soon an insight.

By price, since everything is very relative because the initial disbursement of the DEXCOM can be greater but according to the duration of the sensor it may be that it is more amortized than a free.

It is clear that there are people that free is great and it is an issue that is very good that we have several products to choose from and knowing the real cost it will have, what is funded by social security?Well, I do not believe it even for Asomo and if they do it, a thousand impediments will have to happen, as with the Dexcom to the people who are financing social security.

It is clear that the bombs are financed by social security and gives them with drops because not everyone wants bomb and when we want bomb we have to pass a thousand obstacles.I have been checkered precisely when a partner told me recently that a future breast put it on and when they gave birth they were removed and had to spend several months of struggle to put it again.Let us be realistic social security will not finance the MCG because it cannot be allowed, we do not make comparisons with the reactive strips, since social security the strips do not cost them the fifth part that we, and no laboratory today inDay is going to leave the MCG at ridiculous prices selling them cheaper.

Let's continue fighting with our diabetes with everything we can dispose, it is what we have had to live, and it is our harsh reality.Many have had to deprive many things to have these means, but it is what there is.

Forgive if perhaps I have been hard, but we have to help each other as we can, because only we and the people who accompany us closely know what this is, and for others we simply have diabetes.

And I take advantage as always to tell you that I have finally been able to lower my 5 kilometers below 25 minutes without getting dead, a short distance but a rhythm for me that a year and a half ago was unthinkable.Now with another dream and 6 months ahead to see if my muscles and heart can endure it, on April 23, 2016 the Marathon of Madrid.Thanks to the sport that brings me a lot of headaches having several external factors that help me, it gives me mental health.

I am in almost everything Agree @jconegar, I mean that in the end you amortized the initial investment with the Dexcom, as the subject is moving with everything that is expected to come out, I would not tie me much to anythingRight now (Lease Dexcom)

Congratulations for your time, I hardly surprise your feats (Take it on the good side, hehehe) that's why I am sure Chema Martinez next year will look for any excuseNot to run the marathon next year ;-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/03/2016 midnight

artories said:
will love when the ss give 2 sensors per month of free without paying a hard and I continue to pay my pocket a much higher system you put as you put on, and whatI find it hard to keep it less than those two sensors are worth.

Those who say that with the free arrives for a certain type of people and that you are very good and such, I hope that in the very unlikely case that the SS gave both free and another real mcg, you ask for free.

Of course, Abbott's commercials are cracks, they have well indoctrinated to both endocrine and patients.

I did not want to say it, but what you the users of the Dexcom fear is that everything is free and nothing more than free, and that is why you fear all this maneuver that Abbot has mounted and you see and put the free to fall from a donkey.I understand your anger and fear and share your anger.But ... what are those of Dexcom waiting?Hopefully they will throw what you have to throw and I did!

And as for you to say that if they gave us to choose, we would choose Dexcom, that would be a much more impossible situation than the SS financed something other than the capillary measurement.If Dexcom financed and free for example, I would put the cheapest, and the most expensive would put it in case there were no choice

DiabetesForo
10/03/2016 12:05 a.m.

Joseludi said:
artories said:
will love when the ss give you 2 sensors per month of free without paying a hard and I keep paying me withMy pocket a much higher system you put as you put on, and it is difficult for me to keep it less than those two sensors are worth.

I did not want to say it, but what you the users of the Dexcom fear is that everything is free and nothing more than free, and that is why you fear all this maneuver that Abbot has mounted and you see and put the free to fall from a donkey.I understand your anger and fear and share your anger.But ... what are those of Dexcom waiting?Hopefully they will throw what you have to throw and I did!

And as for you to say that if they gave us to choose, we would choose Dexcom, that would be a much more impossible situation than the SS financed something other than the capillary measurement.If Dexcom financed and free for example, I would put the cheapest, and the most expensive would put it in case there were no choice

At all we fear Abbot's maneuvers, it is a good product, but it is not the best, I want the best and as it is mounted in our country, the Dexcom is a product for rich that few can afford and it would not have to beThus in an issue that plays with our health.
It is not fair that a pot that is worth 500 euros (the receiver) can be replaced by one that is worth 30 and that is almost better, this type of prices makes the product unattainable and would sell much more if they did like the abbot, if they do notThey are looking for another type of market, because in the end, I insist, to me and many others, we get cheaper the dexcom and really that there is no color, if you try it you will realize, the more the greater your difficulty in havingA good control, and eye that much of this good control is not thanks to pharmaceuticals but to the fantastic work that many do with applications such as XDRIP, XDrip+ or Nightscout.Therefore paying the same price, I stay with the Dexcom, until I find some cheaper option that manages and I hope it is soon.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
10/03/2016 12:34 a.m.

Joseludi said:

Man I do not fear anything, I am very clear that the Dexcom in the SS will never be, when before the users of Dexcom best.

As I am clear that the free will be financed sooner or later.

I have already told the reasons in other threads several times, commercially Dexcom does everything wrong and Abbott all well.In Europe Dexcom passes everything, if they can make easy money and if not, they do not break their heads much.

Instead Abbott has moved a lot and continues to move, you go to any endocrine inside the average, and when you enter you already see an Abbott calendar, it tells you about free, it gives you some test sensors ... of the dexcom or ask youthat he hasn't even heard of him.Of course, Dexcom does not give them any gifts either.
Thanks to the affordable initial investment, many people have been able to use it and of course, often change of life, everyone ends up talking about it.

Meanwhile dexcom in plan "If you can't pay me you are poor, go from here".

What hurts me most is that in something as important as health and quality of life, what is most looked at is money, and that there is technology within our reach that can change our lives and we cannot allow ourselves.Especially in young children, there is no right.

Another thing that fucks me and I have also said it more times is that each insulin pump financed costs the SS 2800 euros a year, and I need half of that to keep the Dexcom a year.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/03/2016 4:02 a.m.

enrich said:
until I find some cheaper option to manage and hope it is soon.

I say the same, what do you want to lose the Dexcom lords.Technologically they play in another league and take advantage of, but they will finish the barg.

Although seeing the "new" CGM of Roche ... Welcome to the year 2006.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/03/2016 4:04 a.m.

Come guys who are all right and we go on the same ship that they take us where they are interested.It is not worth walking with controversies

DiabetesForo
10/03/2016 10:21 a.m.

The ideal would be what they do in Germany, for example, the continuous measurement is financed and can be chosen, but among them is the Dexcom and not the free ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/03/2016 10:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.