Amazon sensors

morgana's profile photo   09/08/2016 11:10 a.m.

You are only wrong in something, the dog depending on the community in which you are, like everything in our country, is an assistance dog and as such if it can enter public places, shopping centers, transport, hotels ...
And I return to the same over and over again, do not compare what is not comparable, we simply have a pet that helps us with diabetes when the child is with her, it is quite simple.
If one day we can, we will undoubtedly try a real MCG, if the price hopefully is the new Roche associated with the new bomb.
And finally an example last night to explain why I say they complement each other, 1h after dinner marking of the dog, free 120 stable, glucometer 110, repetition at 10 min with similar figures and the dog continues to mark, in 20 minI was in 60 in blood and going down.That is why I say that the dog's marking has no delay if not quite the opposite is advanced with respect to blood glucometer.The descent would have been much greater if it had not been because of the insistence of the marking that made us be attentive, with a MCG of truth would still have been better to see the trend in "direct".
All the best.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/15/2016 2:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With Dexcom, an alarm would have sounded at 80 or 90 (or the rapid descent trend alarm), a zumillo would have been taken and would not have had to experience the symptoms of hypo that make you pass it fatal.

We cannot call ourselves a civilized country while something so important for a chronic sick child is not fully financed.I am very sorry and rage cases like your son's.

The dog is great, so you say it seems capable of detecting rapid glucose drops, not just hypoglycemia itself.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/15/2016 3:20 p.m.

artories said:
@Pabloj2000 Sometimes we seem commercial from Dexcom you and I male, and we only defend obvious things.We are really the first to want to get rid of it and stop laughing on our face with the price it has, which is worse than a mortgage.Although for laughter the stupidity of the G5.

Unfortunately for us today there is nothing the same (real MCG with alarms and not dependent on a bomb).Hopefully another real MCG with more market vision in Europe arrives soon.

You are right ... it is a love-hate relationship .... love because it gives you an unimaginable quality of life in another way, being diabetic ... you almost feel, at times, a normal person, which is already a lot.And on the other hand ... the scam-timazo, the flickering mortgage ...

I also agree, to see if at once they shoot the system, which will not be so difficult ... and we can forget Dexcom ... to me if they took out any of the new systems (even if they have small inconveniences, but that is moreaffordable) at reasonable prices, about 100-120 euros per cost (which is not turkey mucus, yet), took all Dexcom cachivaches, put them in a bag, and they went to the container ...

But in the meantime ... it is what there is, it works perfectly.I do not ask that "work better", I just ask to begin to lower prices.In fact, since the Seven Plus, these last 10 years have been constantly more expensive.To me the "warest steam" that are going to come out, they are of no use or generate any passion, because my diabetes, it is not diabetes-wares ... is there every day ... I want devices and alternatives already.And with my hand in my heart, and the other in my pocket ... I change the cheapest that is mcg real (and I insist for not how many times ... the free is not mcg, it will be worth many people,It will work - within what is - very well and what you want, but that nobody uses it thinking or compare with an MCG because they are two very separate worlds)

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/15/2016 6:12 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

fjf said:
You only mistakes in something, the dog depending on the community in which you are, like everything in our country, is an assistance dog and as such if it can enter into public places, shopping centers, transport, hotels ...

Well nothing.I hope that in your community you can, that you do not leave much from there in case they do not leave you next door, and that your child's friends are going to go with the dog everywhere.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/16/2016 12:09 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
fjf said:
you only mistakes in something, the dog depending on the community in which you are, like everything in our country, it isAn assistance dog and as such if you can enter public places, shopping centers, transport, hotels ...

Well nothing.I hope that in your community you can, that you do not leave much from there in case they do not leave you next door, and that your child's friends are going to go with the dog everywhere.

Great contribution.Thank you.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/16/2016 12:20 p.m.

fjf said:

Do not worry, if you have not understood it in 'Román Paladino' and surely you catch it: the option of the diabetes assistance dog is a bad option against others existing in the market and the MCG, both for benefitsas for price, for 99, 99% of type 1 diabetics (reserve 0, 01% for I don't know who).
Given the idiosyncrasy of this country, it is possible that the cousin of the sponsor of the president of the government on duty has a rack of care dogs and ends up financing the S.S .. but will continue to be a system of control of worse and more expensive sugar levels (The S.S.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/16/2016 4:51 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

The SS only enters based on persuasion skills (briefcases), product quality has nothing to do.

Abbott commercially is very strong and it is moving a lot, many endocrine offer you to try the free "free" like the one that offers you a colony sample in the supermarket.
It is actually a customer collection campaign and at the same time a market study, all using public institutions as an instrument.

Sooner or later it will be financed and many we will stay with fool's face.

Meanwhile dexcom to your ball "or you are rich or do not interest."

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/16/2016 5:41 p.m.

aaandres said:
fjf said:

Do not worry, if you have not understood it in 'Román Paladino' and surely you catch it: the option of the diabetes assistance dog is a bad option against others existing in the market and the MCG, both for benefitsas for price, for 99, 99% of type 1 diabetics (reserve 0, 01% for I don't know who).
Given the idiosyncrasy of this country, it is possible that the cousin of the sponsor of the president of the government on duty has a rack of care dogs and ends up financing the S.S .. but will continue to be a system of control of worse and more expensive sugar levels (The S.S.

And the donkey returns to wheat ...
Have I requested financing for assistance dogs?Just the opposite you just have to read more behind.
Have I said at any time that the MCG sae bad method?On the contrary.
You insist on mixing churras with meninas comparing the incomparable.And as I said before, it is not worth following, it always ends up, I do not give money with this or try to convince anyone, any of course it seems that if ...

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/16/2016 5:48 p.m.

Repeated.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/16/2016 5:54 p.m.

Link

What shame!, the article says, in case someone considers it derogatory) it would seem great in Tanzania or in the Congo ... but not in Europe.And it is "space" that stops talking about what really protects us, continuous measurement, technology.From those powders come these sludge ... that begin to speak and make articles of children who are in their class with a continuous meter, who do not bother others, who do not have because neighbors or companions find out that they have hypoglycemia,that you can see the glucose value they have without interrupting the class (the MGC informs you at all times of the values, not only when you are low) etc ... what happens is that this does not "sell" is not spectacular, it isDiscreet and "boring" .... Maybe if you carry a chimpacé to class with a continuous meter, you can go out in the press ...
These girls already have to give a free continuous meter, I insist, for children it should be mandatory, and these girls are no less.There is no need, absolutely none, to carry some dogs ... we can talk about cost, I understand it ... but these articles would then have to be a complaint against the social SS, showing the circus that must be mounted to be "controlled", being able to avoid with a continuous meter ... but above it seems that" this is what we have and delighted "well ... we are going to get a lot.

That said, for me, pathetic (and I return to insistor, not the fact of using "puppies", that already does not matter ... the fact of simply taking it into account in an article that is going to read people ... and sureThat someone goes and due to ignorance tries to inform themselves about this, and as it falls into bad hands, it just ends with one of them, poor).

And I say it again, with all respect for puppies, for users (who are in their entire right), etc ... that since they have put that article for the public, I suppose it will also be so that they applaud orCriticize.

greetings

pabloj2000
10/01/2016 5 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

And I go out again to defend the free ...

Hearing you it seems that it is shit ... and it is if you have inadvertent hypos and you need the alarm

I do not have inadvertent hypos, I can have enough with what the free gives me

And with what I save with respect to Dexcom I allow myself to buy other things.

I am perfectly since I have been free since it came out about two years ago.I have not had differences of 40 or 50 as some here you dare to generalize ...

... As I do not generalize that all those who use free are going from P.M., but also a lot of people are doing great.

Regarding the polemic dog-dexcom, I agree that a dog can never fully replace Dexcom.The dog will be circumstances and places where it cannot be used.

And to calm the pro-dexcom I am sure that there is no product that in quality-price relationship is more reliable for those who have inadvertent hypos.

And no, no, I'm not a commercial Abbot (as soon as I get something else I think to change)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/01/2016 6:53 p.m.

PABLOJ2000 said:
Link

What shame!, the article says, in case someone considers it derogatory) it would seem great in Tanzania or in the Congo ... but not in Europe.And it is "space" that stops talking about what really protects us, continuous measurement, technology.From those powders come these sludge ... that begin to speak and make articles of children who are in their class with a continuous meter, who do not bother others, who do not have because neighbors or companions find out that they have hypoglycemia,that you can see the glucose value they have without interrupting the class (the MGC informs you at all times of the values, not only when you are low) etc ... what happens is that this does not "sell" is not spectacular, it isDiscreet and "boring" .... Maybe if you carry a chimpacé to class with a continuous meter, you can go out in the press ...
These girls already have to give a free continuous meter, I insist, for children it should be mandatory, and these girls are no less.There is no need, absolutely none, to carry some dogs ... we can talk about cost, I understand it ... but these articles would then have to be a complaint against the social SS, showing the circus that must be mounted to be "controlled", being able to avoid with a continuous meter ... but above it seems that" this is what we have and delighted "well ... we are going to get a lot.

That said, for me, pathetic (and I return to insistor, not the fact of using "puppies", that already does not matter ... the fact of simply taking it into account in an article that is going to read people ... and sureThat someone goes and due to ignorance tries to inform themselves about this, and as it falls into bad hands, it just ends with one of them, poor).

And I say it again, with all respect for puppies, for users (who are in their entire right), etc ... that since they have put that article for the public, I suppose it will also be so that they applaud orCriticize.

Greetings

It gives much more shame to read what you have written than reading the article you are doing mention and advertising.

Greetings and also with all "respect."

fjf's profile photo
fjf
10/01/2016 11:30 p.m.

Let's see, I love dogs, it seems great, and curious, that there are dogs that are able to predict downs and I suppose that whoever has it will have changed life.
It seems incredible despite the fact that parents of children with diabetes are not informed in their hospital that there is Dexcom, call it electronic dog, many endocrine or know it, it is incredible that in these cases social security does not financial it, and that youThey direct as much to the free, that in the face of not having anything, it is not bad, but that from my point of view does not give you the peace of mind of the Dexcom, although it has already been done on the network, a transmitter in real time, something uncomfortable seems, it seems,More for a child, and the reliability of the free does not seem infallible, as if it is, from my experience, Dexcom, which there will be cases in which it is not so.
If a dog gives you peace of mind before the hypos and you can afford to have it, the child will not go wrong, they are great animals, but the diabetes are not only hypos, and this pot seems fundamental to me with adults and essential for children.
The bomb also seems basic to have a life we ​​say more normal, which can be done well with ball ... Yes, we have all lived, but with a much better bomb, it also depends on the stability of each person's glucose.
Nightscout, the same, in the hospital they do not even know it, you do not know the tranquility that gives you to be at a distance and be clear about how the thing is going, and already a half and a half, and it is very simple with bombs that are not in Spain,The closed loop control, which is not artificial pancreas but almost, and that pharmacists have not done but users, true that because pharmacists must pass controls that users can jump.
And "I use free for the price", it also gives me anger, first because I understand that I should be financed and second because making numbers cost me less than free, but of course it depends on how much the sensor lasts.
Really, if you can afford it, do not hesitate, the control of the diabetes that you can do with a CGM has nothing to do with what we are used to for years.
By the way, the theme was sensors on Amazon, it seems that we have left a little ;-)

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
10/02/2016 8:26 a.m.

enrich said:
and the reliability of free does not seem infallible, as if it is , from my experience, dexcom, which will have supposed cases in which it is not so.
)

Have you bought any free sensor?Have you tried any free sensor?Have you spoken personally with an important number of users who have free and are not doing well?

Do not think of what you have no experience.Simply focus on what you use and don't give up what you hear out there.

What is cheaper the Dexcom?How much have you spent without even having a sensor?

DiabetesForo
10/02/2016 9:46 a.m.

fjf said:
Pabloj2000 said:
Link

Greetings

It gives much more shame to read what you have written than reading the article you are doing mention and advertising.

Greetings and also with all "respect."

How I have written it here, it seems great that you think that (some will agree, and others do not, and have all the right of the world to express themselves).Anyway, and more now, I keep saying so and it will go.Sometimes we simply have what we deserve.

Greetings

pabloj2000
10/02/2016 11:43 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Joseludi said:
and I go out again to defend the free ...

Hearing you it seems that it is shit ... and it is if you have inadvertent hypos and you need the alarm

I am perfectly since I have been free since it came out about two years ago.I have not had differences of 40 or 50 as some here you dare to generalize ...

... As I do not generalize that all those who use free are going from P.M., but also a lot of people are doing great.

Regarding the polemic dog-dexcom, I agree that a dog can never fully replace Dexcom.The dog will be circumstances and places where it cannot be used.

And to calm the pro-dexcom I am sure that there is no product that in quality-price relationship is more reliable for those who have inadvertent hypos.

And no, no, I'm not a commercial Abbot (as soon as I better change myself)

Joseludi ... My message does not go against the "free", as you say, there will be people who do great, more, there will be people who with the strips, they go great (and save what the free costs for others costs for othersthings).

The controversy of my previous message is that the fact of giving it some advertising lines to talk about the "dogs" seems very sad, and on top of that, it is not used to ask ...

The message would have to be, I insist "look at the circus we mounted" to have our controlled children ... SS Finanians, Finishing the Dexcom, "Animas" finishes ... but no ... it seems the solution.
They should in the same article put other brothers in the same situation using a continuous meter (an Abbott Navigator II for example, we forget Dexcom), and explain how their day to day is ... Then reality would come to light.Of course, I can not value economically, everyone knows their life and adapts to resources, but this has to be a complaint, not a solution, which is what it seems.

All these devices should be financed by the SS ... that you want the free, because perfect! Maybe if they let you choose, you stay with an animas pump with Dexcom sensor, or a dexcom or an Abbott Navigator II.

I insist, it is no longer about different devices ... It is about what is to be seen that is essential.Dogs, parrots, agapornis ... are very good, but always last resort, and here, of course, they are not (for example, for a blind man, a lazarillo dog can be the option, or that social security pays himA 24 -hour assistant that would be ideal, and I see that complicated, then dog, last resort)

Greetings

pabloj2000
10/02/2016 11:54 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
Joseludi said:
and I go out again to defend the free ...

And no, no, I'm not a commercial Abbot (as soon as I better change myself)

Joseludi ... My message does not go against the "free", as you say, there will be people who do great, more, there will be people who with the strips, they go great (and save what the free costs for others costs for othersthings).

The controversy of my previous message is that the fact of giving it some advertising lines to talk about the "dogs" seems very sad, and on top of that, it is not used to ask ...

The message would have to be, I insist "look at the circus we mounted" to have our controlled children ... SS Finanians, Finishing the Dexcom, "Animas" finishes ... but no ... it seems the solution.
They should in the same article put other brothers in the same situation using a continuous meter (an Abbott Navigator II for example, we forget Dexcom), and explain how their day to day is ... Then reality would come to light.Of course, I can not value economically, everyone knows their life and adapts to resources, but this has to be a complaint, not a solution, which is what it seems.

All these devices should be financed by the SS ... that you want the free, because perfect! Maybe if they let you choose, you stay with an animas pump with Dexcom sensor, or a dexcom or an Abbott Navigator II.

I insist, it is no longer about different devices ... It is about what is to be seen that is essential.Dogs, parrots, agapornis ... are very good, but always last resort, and here, of course, they are not (for example, for a blind man, a lazarillo dog can be the option, or that social security pays himA 24 -hour assistant that would be ideal, and I see that complicated, then dog, last resort)

Greetings

Well, it's what I always repeat and repeat.That there is no product better than another but

That there are products that are more appropriate to some cases than others

When you start collected campaigns to finance free, I totally disagree.

The most appropriate in each case should be financed, but never free only or never only the Dexcom.

What is more complete the Dexcom?Of course, but if the SS has to spend less on you to put the free and with what is saved with you and with more people can put more bombs and more dexcom who needs it I think it would be the most appropriate.

Here it seems that how is the most complete Dexcom to everyone you have to put it on, coffee with milk for all !!!Well no, no, and no.The money does not have plenty so we will have to adjust the needs.

What I will never admit is that it is said that the free is bad and inaccurate (if so, I would not have been selling and I and more and more people buying it, don't you think?)

DiabetesForo
10/02/2016 1:31 p.m.

Joseludi I agree on your approach ... In the end, everything is reduced to pasta or resources, no doubt.Now, how do you decide who pays a free and whom a Dexcom?Of course there are controlled people who will do free and save money ("modern" substitute for the strips), and people who need alarms, etc. (continuous measurement), but to whom you "deny" the continuous measurement, youYou are denying an improvement in its important quality of life.But I insist, resources are finite (except Black and others).From the outset, for children, mandatory real continuous measurement, but already ... neither free, nor strips, nor animals, nor stamped, nor anything ... mcg, I say so ... then we will go the rest, but a childYou cannot suffer diabetes, with this great advance, and live as 30 years ago.It cannot, because I also insist, there are resources.

We return to the usual ... Free is not MCG (although shadow are being made, even green, to adopt a reader who sends directly every 5 minutes, such as the DEXCOM, the measure to the mobile, and then use alarms... that if it would be MCG), and how such, it is not comparable to the Dexcom or Abbot Navigator II himself (that if it is MCG, but there is not in Spain, that I know).I don't know if free is bad or inaccurate.Inaccurate, I don't believe it ... bad, either ... but I think many people who buy it, do so by ignorance of other alternatives (remember Abbott's marketing ... the header doctor does tell you about him,But not Dexcom), and that lack of information is what I think is vital ... after each one makes their numbers and decides according to their needs.And of course, hopefully the SS pays so much free (if they give it to me at cost 0, the system to turn it into MCG, although Robocop seems like it, as if I have to put a bracelet and the mobile on the sensor),And especially the Dexcom or other alternatives (manufactured by the Chinese at half price? Perfect!)

But first of all t e c n o l o g íSchool or Health Inspector, see that article and give a cable .... to the children who already have enough with their illness, and to the rest of the class that is unnecessary (totally unnecessary, another thing is that it is essential,that is not) that they have to "be" with some dogs in class.

greetings

pabloj2000
10/02/2016 1:57 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
Joseludi I agree on your approach ... In the end, everything is reduced to pasta or resources, no doubt.Now, how do you decide who pays a free and whom a Dexcom?Of course there are controlled people who will do free and save money ("modern" substitute for the strips), and people who need alarms, etc. (continuous measurement), but to whom you "deny" the continuous measurement, youYou are denying an improvement in its important quality of life.But I insist, resources are finite (except Black and others).From the outset, for children, mandatory real continuous measurement, but already ... neither free, nor strips, nor animals, nor stamped, nor anything ... mcg, I say so ... then we will go the rest, but a childYou cannot suffer diabetes, with this great advance, and live as 30 years ago.It cannot, because I also insist, there are resources.

We return to the usual ... Free is not MCG (although shadow are being made, even green, to adopt a reader who sends directly every 5 minutes, such as the DEXCOM, the measure to the mobile, and then use alarms... that if it would be MCG), and how such, it is not comparable to the Dexcom or Abbot Navigator II himself (that if it is MCG, but there is not in Spain, that I know).I don't know if free is bad or inaccurate.Inaccurate, I don't believe it ... bad, either ... but I think many people who buy it, do so by ignorance of other alternatives (remember Abbott's marketing ... the header doctor does tell you about him,But not Dexcom), and that lack of information is what I think is vital ... after each one makes their numbers and decides according to their needs.And of course, hopefully the SS pays so much free (if they give it to me at cost 0, the system to turn it into MCG, although Robocop seems like it, as if I have to put a bracelet and the mobile on the sensor),And especially the Dexcom or other alternatives (manufactured by the Chinese at half price? Perfect!)

But first of all t e c n o l o g íSchool or Health Inspector, see that article and give a cable .... to the children who already have enough with their illness, and to the rest of the class that is unnecessary (totally unnecessary, another thing is that it is essential,that is not) that they have to "be" with some dogs in class.

greetings

It is clear,

Who has more or less controlled diabetes and without inadvertent hypoglycemia - free
Who has more or less controlled diabetes but with inadvertent hypos - dexcom or equivalent system
Who has it out of control and is able to take advantage and have falcultades to use it - bomb and with MCG
Children - In all cases Dexcom or equivalent (bomb as long as the child or someone in their surroundings can take advantage of it)

This would have to decide the corresponding doctor

What is clear is that when all this is funded by health, the Dexcom would not be correct for all or what is the same coffee with milk for all

DiabetesForo
10/02/2016 2:33 p.m.

In the end it is any matter of pasta, but also of ignorance, for children the authentic CGM should be free, and that is not free, an eye that I do not say that in the absence of something else, free is a huge difference with respect to the past.In addition, these issues is not a luxury issue, it is a matter of health and I think we all have to have the best, or do we want a worse doctor to operate because it is cheaper?Well, I want the best and more for a child, and after everyone pays what they can, but access should be universal and for children I insist should minimal copayment based on each other's income.
Let's not fool ourselves, I cannot comment on my free experience, I only know what they tell me but of course to price equal with Dexcon I do not think about it and I already say that it goes better or very similar.
It seems great that each one does what they want but with the knowledge of the technological means that exist and for me that is the function of the doctor and the money should not be an obstacle.That there are medical visitors from a brand and give the initial initial kit, but the guts are stirred when I find out parents suffering without even free ...

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
10/02/2016 3:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.