{'en': 'Sugar climb after walking', 'es': 'Subida de azucar despues de andar'} Image

Sugar climb after walking

Dido's profile photo   10/04/2016 3:39 p.m.

Mine is more strange at night before bed I measure me and I give 110, if I am controlling with the free that I wear, after approximately 30 minutes I put the slow insulin, and start up to 200, I do not knowUnderstand ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/05/2020 11:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

dido said:
hello, Hello,

I'm going to tell you something that happened to me and I don't know what is due, I know they can be many factors and since I have a short time I would like to ask.

Today I got up at 145, a little I know, but yesterday I am bad, well the case is that I decided to have only a coffee with milk and go to walk, I do not click on or breakfast, I did not want to have a hypo, theIs it that after walking I had 217, is that normal ????

I was going to walk before me, I also have to say that I had coffee and a caramel, and do not click me, ...

Thank you!

hello
Sports can be done without having punctured and on without taking anything it is super dangerous I always leave breakfast oh I leave in the afternoon having blown without San having taken anything ,.
I've been in this for a long time, I already have a lot of experience this emfer.
NCR

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
05/08/2020 5:02 p.m.

Just yesterday I talked to my mother about the subject, when we go out to walk on an empty stomach or we are the same or higher.I spend, I get more account to hit my good breakfast and then go to walk if that, which is when that activity lowers me, after meals

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/10/2020 4:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Walking, walking, bitsing the best for diabetes and for that there is no discussion, we agree all I think ??????.The liver produces glucose, adrenaline, insulin schedule, insulin resistance days and many other factors can interfere.217 It is not so high, and it seems to me that you did very well in not clicking for fear of a hiccIt happens that they are a very sedentary and re -educated person that is the worst that I am suffering today, I also suffer from hernias in the column, tendons pain and others, but I try to do a little every day even if it is half an hour, which happens to meIt is that when I exercise it decomposes everything because I do not know how it will have an impact, at the moment, sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down and I do not know how much they quickly prick to eat but you have to wait and correct, there is no other, ha andbe prepeled in case there is hypo even at night .. but I repeat that the exercise ends up being very regulatory and beneficial .... greetings

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
06/23/2020 8:18 p.m.

ruthbia said:
totally agree with @'' sigsauer "u @" Yesssica_a ".
I take care of myself and my first year I did not have to use quickly.The second 1ud for food, and now 2 units because I ingest few hydrates, but 3 or 4 units for food.
My pancreas, as I am type 1, generates little or no insulin;When using so little insulin they just told me that I am lada, but in my debut I gave positive in antibodies, so I use metformin 2 days nothing more.
In any case, @"Diegoa" Take care so that your pancreas is healthier and do not have to use insulin over the years.
Many type 2 need insulin over the years for wear.

Hello .. It is not that this is disagree with what you say because it is true that you have to take care of yourself but let me add something: that the pancreas produces little or a lot or no insulin is the same because you already have the problem and you have it to correctWith insulin or pills, what I mean is that having to use insulin does not mean that you are worse or more sick ... neither than more insulin nesecites to eat is bad because hydrates are good food for the body. The problem isThat if we do not correct it, glycemia rises, do not worry if you later have to use more insulin while your values ​​keep them in the range you will be healthy.greetings

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
06/23/2020 8:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.