{'en': 'Sugar climb after walking', 'es': 'Subida de azucar despues de andar'} Image

Sugar climb after walking

Dido's profile photo   10/04/2016 3:39 p.m.

Hello,

I'm going to tell you something that happened to me and I don't know what is due, I know they can be many factors and since I have a short time I would like to ask.

Today I got up at 145, a little I know, but yesterday I am bad, well the case is that I decided to have only a coffee with milk and go to walk, I do not click on or breakfast, I did not want to have a hypo, theIs it that after walking I had 217, is that normal ????

I was going to walk before me, I also have to say that I had coffee and a caramel, and do not click me, ...

Thank you!

Dido's profile photo
Dido
10/04/2016 3:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, it is normal, at the time you start exercising your liver begins to generate glucagon, if you do not put any insulin unit the glucose will automatically upload you @Dido.Exercise cannot be used as a tool to lower glucose.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/04/2016 4:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

To me for now has always lowered me, although it depends on how much and what rhythm, because more or less.With other stronger exercises if I had read that the glucose is uploaded, but walking almost everywhere they say that it always lowers you?In fact, if I do Cardio always lowers me, during and after exercise.Maybe it depends on the physical form (mine is not very good) or that I am on a honeymoon, I don't know.
We would also have to see the candy that you have eaten, that some are a bomb, and if you only gave yourself a soft walk ... haha.
Greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/04/2016 5:48 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I did that experiment 3 or 4 times years ago and exactly the same thing happened to me, I woke up well, a coffee with milk without insulin and moderate aerobic exercise, climb to singing ... I no longer do it

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/04/2016 6:29 p.m.

Let's see in diabetes and sport there are no absolute truths and each one is a world but supposedly the low -intensity sports walking, bike, running (not sprint) lower sugar.

Anaerobic high intensity sports such as running, Hartophilia etc can climb the sugar because the body releases hormones (catecholamines) that stimulate the liver to release glucose.

@Dido I believe that if you do the same and you are not, instead of reaching 217 you go to 300. or you took many hydrates or you lacked basal insulin.

Please confirm some expert partner, but I really, to walk up the sugar, I do not see it.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
10/04/2016 6:33 p.m.

Let's see, I am the last one who should think, but for a simple walk without a generation of adrenaline, without revolutionizing the heart I do not see logical that uploads to you.
This is not math 2+2 can be 6 in our life, but I think like Albertot.
In the morning many times the insulin that we put ourselves without knowing is for breakfast and an increase in insulin needs that in the morning usually need more.
But I repeat that it is a personal opinion.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/04/2016 7:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I don't think it's either for walking, it will be what you ate without fast ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/04/2016 11:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I give my opinion yesterday I ask my Indo and I told him that why he would go up some times
The Zucar when I came from walking and her response was that if we are very fast the same alteration, it was submitted to you but then it was very benefiting long, in the end, for me to walk an hour a day
It is benifisious. To lower it

barki26's profile photo
barki26
10/05/2016 10:22 p.m.

Man, obviously depends on the intensity of the exercise but going out to walkIn the body, I get up, if I do spining, go up, if I am going to make the purchase because it does not climb but I do not consider it exercise.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/06/2016 1:08 a.m.

Thank you very much, anyway sejife tested and signed the results

Dido's profile photo
Dido
10/06/2016 1:33 a.m.

Informing you, but I am an hour and it is assumed that pq is good and low the blood sugar

Dido's profile photo
Dido
10/06/2016 1:35 a.m.

You also have to keep in mind that in the morning the phenomenon of Alba @Dido is given if you say that it has always been well walking to lower blood glucose and this is happening to you in the morning, it may be that this is.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/06/2016 10:02 a.m.

And also eye if you use the sport to lower the sugar when you are high/to @Dido, from a certain amount of blood sugar is not recommended because they can appear among other ketone bodies, in any way all this should ask youreducator

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/06/2016 10:05 a.m.

Walking is phenomenal and I get a lot.But it is true that if I leave early and I have about 140 or so, I do not hope to lower much, even if I go fasting, it is returning to 120 for example, when I leave after eating at noon that as much as a lotMore than in breakfast, I am around 100.

Another curious thing, I measure my glucose on an empty stomach and I am like yesterday at 155 at 9, I take a piece of fruit and at 11:15 I am going to have breakfast and I am in 120, which I have eaten and everything would be assumed thatI should even have got up after eating fruit, but it turnsThe two hours.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/06/2016 10:08 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

But all this happens having injected some insulin, no @nila?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/06/2016 10:22 a.m.

I have no treatment.I am under study of Modly 2 and that with diet and exercise I control it, only that if I spend a few days eating or without exercising it uploads me more like these days.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/06/2016 10:32 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Of course, we are talking about different diabetes, in type I diabetes, the pancreas does not work at all, so to exercise the body has to have some insulin

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/06/2016 10:53 a.m.

Hello, I have type II diabetes.Today I woke up at 80, after 3 1/2 hrs.I went to walk moderately without breakfast anything and when I returned I click 129. Is this normal?

Irma Ibarra's profile photo
Irma Ibarra
09/11/2018 4:54 p.m.

When I have exercised on an empty stomach, I have taken the same result.I have the slowly adjusted.It does not happen to me if it is a short walk, yes when the exercise is something more "severe."Perhaps it is because the body requires glucose for exercise and, by not contributing it, the liver expels it and of course, as we have not applied quickly, because we take.

I think you don't have to stop breakfast for high dawn, in that case you can apply a little more fast, in some area that is absorbed soon (arm or abdomen), and wait a little before breakfast.If there is fruit, make time eating first the breakfast that is slower absorption.Then, go for a walk for a while, try not to be more than 200, and back from the sure walk that the glucose is lower (we are fed and having also contributed rapid insulin).

At least that's how I try to do it.

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
09/12/2018 6:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

@"Tyler" I think the same.Last Sunday I went to the field and how I got up late I didn't have breakfast.In the free marked 90. At lunchtime the reader passed and had a beautiful 160. I would have had to apply a couple of fast units to counteract that.

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
09/12/2018 8:38 p.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.