{'en': 'And what do you think does diabetes hurt?', 'es': 'Y tu qué opinas ¿la diabetes duele?'} Image

And what do you think does diabetes hurt?

fer's profile photo   10/08/2016 8:07 p.m.

@Rociollinares a lot of encouragement for Mary and for you !!May things get things sometimes, and what is suffered with and for a child is seen right now.Iago happens sometimes that he has hypos and warns us, and when it is night we are more pending, but sometimes we have to see the hyper subsequent hyper that leaves him as dusty as hiccups.
I understand Mary's tears as part of the emotional fluctuations of this adolescence that are happening and that for them is a harder "little".One day Iago asked me how I felt in my adolescence and I told him that sometimes good and sometimes bad, and he told me that the same thing happened to him, but I understand that they are not able to count when they feel bad, as I was not eithercapable and only reacted with anger and anger.
What a roll I have released you but I hope it helps you a bit to see that Maria's tears will be a bit for everything and your more that anyone is the one who can support and understand it.
Many:-* and a huge hug

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/14/2016 11:03 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thanks @enma !!!You are right, she knows that she is not right, that she is afraid of everything and for everything that can happen to us, but she does not know how to tell us the reason ... and as you say this stage for them it will be much more difficult.It is also good that from time to time externalize, because if it is not going to be worse.
Thank you very much to everyone !!!: x

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/14/2016 2:48 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Mariah14 realize that this is a background race, you can't run to stop (doing everything perfect) all the time.Give your child some respite, as Regina tells you

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/14/2016 9:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How is it not going to hurt if you are going to add a product to the purchase list and you find what your daughter has put ????This hurts more to see her with hip, hyper, clicking .......

RocioLlinares
10/19/2016 10:13 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares to see if they will investigate something serious at once and give truth advances.That give it to us with microgotas and excessively slow.
Much encouragement for that champion you have at home.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/19/2016 12:13 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @jconegar !!!You are right this becomes eternal, but hey, although with caution, we must not lose hope.

RocioLlinares
10/19/2016 12:25 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.