{'en': 'And what do you think does diabetes hurt?', 'es': 'Y tu qué opinas ¿la diabetes duele?'} Image

And what do you think does diabetes hurt?

fer's profile photo   10/08/2016 8:07 p.m.

@Leticia21 Well, my endocrine if it is the one who thinks that he prefers a hemoglobin of 7 with stable glycemia that a hemoglobin of 6 with 275-50 peaks so for tastes the colors.I have always been around 6 in the hemoglobins because in the prepandracials when I took the results pointed were perfect, until I had the free freestyle I did not realize the peaks I made ... proven, proven I do not know if there is something thereRelated to diabetes, everything is conjectures, yes, you go to the doctor because you have epicondylitis and it will tell you that it is for diabetes, if you get gray hair the same and if you have a spur on your foot too, that seems that it seems that it seems thatIt is scientifically demonstrated ...;))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/11/2016 3:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It makes me angry when they tell you ... "can you make a normal life" and I wonder ... what is it for people?

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
10/11/2016 4:58 p.m.

I saw the hemoglobin under 7 thought that I was doing it "good" but now after inquire I have realized that I have been wrong during my 17 years of diabetes ... and no endocrine had explained it to me anything ... whatsad

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
10/11/2016 10:15 p.m.

@Fátimagv if you go with any symptomatology and you already know that you are diabetic or say it because everything is caused by that ... it is easier to relate it to diabetes than to look for another possibility.
It's like when you escape the medical tests then it is stress ... a very wide field today to investigate: -w

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
10/11/2016 10:20 p.m.

Diabetes kills me psychologically, thanks to sport I have illusions and desire to live, and that my life is also a complication for sport, because good control with sport is complicated.

He kills me physically because as the companion says it is silent, and although the controls have solved to be acceptable there have been times that no and there have been some peaks and I know that they will take its toll
I carry other problems on top and when they say the diabetes will appear, everything will be complicated much more, I have several more lottery, some that the pedrea has already come out and others that when they leave they will already be the final Christmas fat.

But do you know what I say?That I will fight to have dreams, that I will fight with her until the moment I no longer wake up, that I will continue to train to learn from everyone, and what a heart desire for all that we can live as well as possible.

We must tell everything so that we know reality and that we have to fight, we must not only hear the rose garden, with diabetes if you can, and it is true with much more suffering than any non -diabetic person.

"We fight with our diabetes, not against her"

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/12/2016 12:34 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Mariah14, prove with the fast to be able to give your daughter's nocilla or chuches, from time to time, that children also need it ..
Or you can replace the first plate of hydrates with a nocilla sandwich, once.Proof, that can be done more bearable ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2016 12:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina if I am aware that today it is much more bearable becauseSomeone offers it a normal candy or something and say it you can't what makes me feel bad.Not because I want you to eat it at all hours, much less but to make it feel different (and it will also be because I have always been very sweet and I love my trips to the little girl ...)
And I take this post to ask another question ,,,, which is worse for complications a high blood glucose or the peaks? If it is the second above how much?The peaks do not know how my daughter can affect her last glycosilada was 6.8 but that was the summer that had much lower and somewhat more stable values.Now we have tremendous changes and according to free its average value is 160-170 and for more than I modify slow and fast we are still similar :(

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/12/2016 8:38 a.m.

What omports is the glucosylation of the organs, and that is given by glycosilada. Until the moment hemoglobin is the best indicator.
I do not know if the values ​​of the free with the glucometer agree.
If so, the average value is a little high and the hemo would go from 7.
Surely you need to raise the basal.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2016 11:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina in it we are adjusting basal and fast.The basal glucose medication so far did not go from 120 but since the school began one day if it is higher than that I am giving this week to readjust, because I am also with the fast fastest adjustments at breakfast and scares meDo everything together with the possible hypoglycemia
The values ​​of the free regarding the glucometer ... Well sometimes yes and sometimes not ... I have come to have more than 100 mg/dl difference but I already claimed Abbott and I am aware that the reader changed me

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/12/2016 11:29 a.m.

First adjust the basal with the value when awakening, with glucometer.Then the fast, if needed

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2016 12:15 p.m.

The endocrine told us to adjust the fast breakfast for the peak so huge that it makes it (it has reached 350) but from the basal it told us nothing ... for now I already tell you that we normally walk in less than 120 and even of100, but one day I woke up with 140-150 and for no apparent reason

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/12/2016 3:57 p.m.

Also the ends of Semaa and holidays usually have the lowest basal glymia, I do not know if because it wakes up later (one more hour the endocrine told me that I do not need to adjust anything) or because we do things in a hurry

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/12/2016 3:59 p.m.

Well, if the basal is fine, then only that breakfast remains. You can try another breakfast ..., I disagree that my daughter had breakfast the milk and two dinosaur cookies, and it was going well.Is that it is the most complicated peak ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/12/2016 6:52 p.m.

I give Claudia 4 cookies Maria without sugar milk (which does not usually end) or a muzzle or cereals without sugar. Last is usually raised faster (I imagine that for having less fat) but Tb goes according to the day ...
And it is not the only peak (hopefully) TB there are times to throw the high o'clock with lunch and I cannot delay it much xq in the school it is at recess and if I give it less rations it does not reach me to themeal...
In the afternoon it is better CD is usually although there are times that is as if I had not punctured it insulin in food ... and I have to correct in the snack.
Anyway I am very rooking yet and this of adjusting the schedules of cole-comidas-insulina is costing me

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
10/13/2016 9:22 a.m.

Hello!!As a mother/father suffers a lot the diabetes of a child, that phrase so manida that I preferred to suffer from it, in my case it is so true .... each and every one of his punctures hurt and that is cheerful like a sunAnd I never complained about anything.It is more the next day to return to school after his debut, they gave him a bag of chuches for a birthday and distributed it in the courtyard with the biggest smiles, and he was only 10 years old.Now with 14 he is learning to be autonomous, so that he is the one who decides how much insulin he must get to eat.Of course, before we were very strict in terms of sweets, now if you feel like a cake or ice cream, the corresponding insulin is punctured and eat it

Enma's profile photo
Enma
10/13/2016 12:58 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Much encourage @enma!Surely it will make it great

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/13/2016 2:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Enma, once again we go to the time, and you don't know what I'm glad !!!Maria decides how much insulin puts on, sometimes he asks for advice, but nothing ... and I have to say that he is wrong than us.
The difference is that Maria last night had her first emotional downturn.It was great all day, with graphics that during school's days are unthinkable to get, at night he had a hiccI approached and as soon as he saw me he began to cry, all he told us is that he was not right, that he was afraid for everything, although we could not know if he referred to diabetes, and asked us to take her back to the psychopedagogical center thatHe had been for five years for other reasons, and that he had stopped going because he was already phenomenal, she didn't want to return and we didn't want to overwhelm her anymore.I do not know if this was a consequence of the hypo or that really the diabetes is starting to hurt ... but my husband has left us dusty facts.So today it hurts a lot more than a few days ago.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/13/2016 5:45 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares a lot of encouragement to the three, especially Maria, I had no diabetes at that age but it has to be very fucked up !!Do not stop running and do sports for anything in the world ehhh !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/13/2016 6:30 p.m.

Thank you @sigsauer, the truth is that lately you cannot train much, or for exams or because it is super high, we are checking that the school days rises to the clouds, until we control this ... but there we are !!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/13/2016 6:54 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The moments of downturn are inevitable, especially when many things come together ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/13/2016 10:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.