{'en': 'My first glucagon', 'es': 'Mi primer glucagón'} Image

My first glucagon

nigiri's profile photo   11/06/2016 3:40 p.m.

Yesterday my boy had to click glucagon, we had a very bad time, he thought I had left in a coma, my fault because I committed the unconsciousness of drinking alcohol and not eating anything, I usually drink strong alcohol and yesterday I had some glasses and when we arrivedI almost stay at the site.

Never again, we spent a lot of fear but fortunately I went back.

I feel fatal to have played like that with my health and well I tell him a little to vent.

Greetings to all.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/06/2016 3:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Encourage @nigiri that even if you have hit a good scare of these things you also learn !!!
By the way, you didn't have free ...?Or with the glasses you forgot that you had it ...?;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/06/2016 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Nigiri today to recover from scare and mistakes are learned, you had to have a very bad time.
You should keep in mind that when you have drunk alcohol, the glucagon can not take effect, because the liver will not release reservations until they just metabolize alcohol, so next to the glasses a good dinner and enjoy, we all make mistakes!!;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/06/2016 4:19 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

That's right, the danger of alcohol is that if you lower the glucose you do not go back or with glucagon, often scare @nigiri, many moods!:-H.H

fer's profile photo
fer
11/06/2016 5:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all, the truth is that I feel fatal because it was my fault totally.@Sigsauer yes I have it and it was rather tall all the time and suddenly began to fall empized.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/06/2016 5:48 p.m.

Encourage @nigiri!I am very happy that it was just a scare

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/06/2016 8:18 p.m.

What a bad vibes!I fear him a lot at the moment, if he ever arrived.Many spirits and do not feel bad @nigiri, we live all day as vigilantes and putting barriers, we have ever escaped ...
If it's not much to ask, how did you act?Did you also call emergencies or did you expect to go back?Did you find out about the movie or how were you?If you bother you, don't answer clearly!
All the best!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/06/2016 8:26 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Taking drinks with an empty stomach is what you have, it happens in a non -diabetic person the more in one that is.In addition there is the problem that it disinhibits you of sensations, let's not realize the symptoms of the hypo.As they use glucagon, it is not the most appropriate.To prevent before this high or not as long as you drink alcohol if they are glasses mixtures with sugary drinks or juices, if it is wine or beer and put a lid, tapea, that there is no lid to ask for a juice or sugary drink between half.The main thing is to have a full stomach not too much to avoid if we pass the vomitones but with food that delay the absorption effect of that alcohol.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/06/2016 10:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

nigiri said:
was rather tall all the time and suddenly began to fall empized.

Yes, it is "normal" when drinking alcohol in quantity.The Dexcom alarm when I'm going to drink a lot I put it in 150. And eye, when I always go to bed, at night it can give you a huge chopping.

I have seen every thing in the graphs that leave you crazy.I usually drink all the time with sugary soda and even so I do not have to prick since it counteracts the descent of alcohol.You have to do many experiments to know how alcohol affects your body.

I would not personally put me finely to the dexcom, I would have a bad time without seeing all the time what happens and without the alarms.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/06/2016 10:31 p.m.

@nigiri I'm glad you're better !!!I don't even want to imagine the scare you had to pass.
My daughter is now 14 years old, she is doing the 15 in January, and I am terrified that one day I can drink and have a good scare.I will have to inform myself of everything about alcohol and talk to her seriously, for now she knows the essential ... thanks Nigiri for telling your experience, for mothers like me helps us a lot.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/06/2016 10:41 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Good that you tell what happens to you.The scare now does not give it more and you know if you drink, eat: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/07/2016 12:02 a.m.

@nigiri a lot of encouragement, next time before you go a family pizza 4 cheeses for you alone that the fat of the pizza keeps you high after stopping the bolus.
@rociolinares raise if she wants, in case one day she is given the case, that the endo explains everything, or if you have an association sure that the doctor there may be advised.Alcohol is very treacherous for everyone but if we go with this tenth of lottery it can be harder.Perhaps at 15 you ask more than now, but do not stop going to the doctor and that it explains everything, and if a glass is going to be taken that someone around you know that it is sweet and friendly.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 10:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, I will tell you about your part sympathetic ...;)
She knows the fundamental, which can give severe hiccup until after a few hours and we have told her that if the case takes it with normal drink, which is not clear about the subject of what to eat to avoid problems, and I did not haveNo idea of ​​the glucagon ..... little by little we will learn.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/07/2016 11:48 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

As @rociollinares I thank you for the advice.Iago is 14 and you want to leave and I am terrified by the bottle.Good luck is good eating and without eating sure it doesn't come out :))
@nigiri Animio !!Everything is learned, even if it is a somewhat stressful and very unpleasant experience ... thanks for sharing it, you help us with it:-*: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/07/2016 noon

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Thank you all for your words, I feel something better!Next time, there are, hydrates to skewer ... The other day specifically just ate hydrates and it had to be that sure.
@Miexron I don't remember just anything, I know I was sitting in bed and that when I looked at the glucometer I told my boy, he takes the glucagon, the next thing I remember is to be on the lying bed (halfway I had to take me to the bathroom)And be very cold.I wasn't in a coma, that's sure because something talked about but I don't remember anything ... it gives me a little shame telling it, really!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/07/2016 10:45 p.m.

Thanks for sharing it @nigiri!Luckily you have a good partner who takes care to take care of you!
To compensate for shame, if it serves something, when I debut I was ketoacidic (term chulo inventao) lost and I don't remember half Mass.In between they wanted to do a urine test (great idea by the doctor, after a blood test, I don't know that they intended to find there, if they had not seen the alarming glucose figure and that I was as I was ... butWell) and I hardly remember that, but better because it was an unfortunate scene with my girlfriend and my father holding me in the service to urinate, and I did not know anything or could.From then on, I just remember when I lay in the hospital bed, and I saw for the first time the Magician that "saved me", I almost had a divine halo behind and everything XD.The next thing was that he told me, "now if you are going to have to urinate", or we will have to skilled ... as soon as my carburo head a little and remembered what it was like, I told him, he removes, how many boats he wants me to fill?ha ha ha.To take a little iron to the matter, I think the anecdote is worth :))
Thanks for sharing it again!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/07/2016 11:06 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

hahaha thanks to you @Miexron I suppose that we have all spent some moment in life, you have taken a smile look :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/07/2016 11:37 p.m.

@nigiri, for drinking it has never given me a hypo since I don't drink almost anything, but on three or four occasions I have become very aggressive and I don't remember anything.Things that happen, do not go around.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/07/2016 11:52 p.m.

@nigiri shame any, something similar happened to me 5 years ago, it was not about drinking glasses, as simple as I got a little just at dinner at 70 mg/dl, I punctured my attention and something that was in theTV spending a while until I had dinner with the consequent hypo of horse and glucagon that they put me.Shame for telling it .. ??Of course not, what have you learned after that ..?Of course.This is a continuous learning because we don't have 2 days ever?
I care more about the people around me than for myself although in the end it is inevitableseen television and would have dinner from it ..: (((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2016 9:17 a.m.

@nigiri, we must not feel shame, we are non -robots human, although if we were the last sure that blood glucose did not destabilize so much hahahaha.What I mean is that we have all had some unpleasant and absurd experience, but it is normal.It happens to me a lot to get up clicking and I am so comfortable in bed that I return to her and I fell asleep again, it is something very common in me, one day I got up for breakfast I was already floating, I remember taking the milk, theToasted, I took a glass and I took some milk, I lacked more to fill the glass, but I was already with an accurate lunge, because I remember starting to eat the toast and say Joer that badly knows the milk but I did not see not the glass.As I could take a juice and when I solve the hypo, be able to see that I had mixed milk with water and that I had an entire tetabrick of milk to the side, consequence of that hypo?Being all morning like his truck would have happened to me.Imprudence?Much, but I repeat we are human and as such we are the only animal that stumbles one and for the same stone.Do not feel guilty or embarrassed, everything is learned and it all happens to us.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/08/2016 9:31 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.