{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

What if it gets before, there is no danger that the effect is overwhelmed?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/28/2016 6:18 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Put it two or three hours before or later, nothing should be noticed. That is the advantage, and that covers 24 hours.
The Lantus could be advanced, but not delay ..
You have to look to give security at night, do not give hypos ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 9:16 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They have confirmed to me yesterday that in March they give me the Tresiba.
I will already make a comparison of Dexcom graphics at night with Lantus.

@Rociollinares with slow insulins The overlapping do not have much problem, it is not like the rapid.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/28/2016 9:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you,@Artorias, those comparisons are the ones I like :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 9:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I will not be able to make comparatives since I do not use freestyle now, but I will tell you how I am.It has cost me a lot to adjust the lantus I hope threeiba will not disrup me @rociollinares, there is no problem to put it before as they have told you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/28/2016 9:50 p.m.

You will already inform the first to try it, if it covers 24 hours or more as it seems/say I surely change the time I put it now ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2016 10:03 p.m.

Thank you@anaisabel, I hope it's a good change for everyone.
Mii daughter will start using her in a few months, when she returns to endo ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 11:56 p.m.

Forgive my ignorance.Isn't Lantus also acts 24 hours?What differences would there be with Lantus?

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/29/2016 7:35 a.m.

Thank you all for the clarification.In March we have review, to see what Endo tells us.
@Marga_rita, so the companions say the Lantus only covers 20-22 hours.
My daughter is that she has not had any problem, she puts it at night and at the moment or nocturnal hypos and to dinner almost that it is when she arrives best.But if it works as well as they say, I don't want to wait to have problems with the Lantus.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/29/2016 9:49 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Marga_rita, the difference with the lantus is what @rociollinares has told you, many do not cover us 24 hours and we need to prick 2 times and also the threeiba is flatter, barely peak a lot reducing hypoglycemia, especially the nocturnal.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 11:27 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

A question, and apart from lasting more, does it have no more advantages over the lantus?It covers us 24 hours and we need to click 2 times and also the threeiba is flatter, it barely peaks a lot of hypoglycemia, especially the nocturnal ones.

Well, according to that I would continue with Lantus

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2016 11:29 a.m.

I forgot to say that from one dose to another (it is always recommended to it) at least they have to spend eight hours.

@joseludi, that I know there is no more history than what has been said.It is good for me because although I only get Lantus once, it lasts 20h.When I need a one in the afternoon, it locks or not, fast.If at half past three I don't need quickly.

Anaisabel
01/29/2016 1:45 p.m.

@joseludi, if you cover you well all day and you have no hypos, do not change, if something works for what are we going to change?For example, I get down at night or I arrive very fair to food and yet to dinner I arrived with 200 and peak being the perfect posts, appearing from 7 shoots, so I have to put on 2 times

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 1:50 p.m.

I have gone to the pharmacy and did not have.In the afternoon they will have it.
@gala, you are right what works best not to change it.I have a little rejection of starting with the Tresiba, but I will never know if I am doing well

Anaisabel
01/29/2016 1:57 p.m.

@Anaisabel, you tell us that almost certain that in 2 weeks they put it on me, I was last Tuesday with the endo and we have given a last chance to the lantus changing the time of one of the bowling, if in 2 weeks I remain the sameHe puts it on me, final

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 2:04 p.m.

If this goes well and ensures 24 hours, you can improve the control of Lantus's last hours and relax the schedule a bit.It can be tested and, if not, return to what we have.
But we have always been an improvement every insulin change.Let's see now ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 3:38 p.m.

Well, I just inject it.I forgot to ask the endocrine where I had to put it so I put it on my arm.In the prospect he puts in an arm, front, the thigh and abdomen.

Anaisabel
01/29/2016 9:49 p.m.

That is going well @anaisabel ,.The first days of change are always complicated until they find the dose ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2016 9:53 p.m.

The doctor told me a few days to take effect so if there are quotes that would not be alarmed.The dose the same as the lantus.If you are injected twice Lantus if you have to adjust to the beginning, but it is at first the same dose.

Anaisabel
01/29/2016 9:58 p.m.

As done by the free meter, right now it would be very good to take it.
I got up well, 96. And I went to bed at 146.
Today work afternoons.When as one always at half past five-seis I get fast., But how is threeyba hard, I don't put on, right?

Anaisabel
01/30/2016 12:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.