{'en': 'Insulin Tresiba (swallow)', 'es': 'Insulina TRESIBA (Degludec)'} Image

Insulin Tresiba (swallow)

Camalom's profile photo   01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.

The new ultralarga tresiba insulin is already available in Spain ... finally !!!

Insulin Degludec (Tresiba) has meant a milestone in the treatment of diabetes: it has more than guaranteed the duration of 24 hours, its profile is really flat and its variability is 4 times less than that of glargine.

Past 3 or 4 days, which takes to achieve a stable situation, also allows great flexibility in its administration.The patient can choose the most comfortable time to prick.

Although it should not encourage the patient to be injected anarchically, there are studies that support that separating up to 40 hours two punctures from threeiba the control is not deteriorated (during the study period, they administered three as follows: 40 hours after the dosePrevious, the next 8 hours later, the next 40, then at 8 am, ..).

This flexibility can be very important in many people with irregular lifestyles.

Camalom's profile photo
Camalom
01/17/2016 5:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @camalom.
Do you know if the Endocrine of the SS already recipes it?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2016 6:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, it is already funded by the SS

Camalom's profile photo
Camalom
01/17/2016 6:09 p.m.

Good news :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/17/2016 6:13 p.m.

Well, I have an endrocrino in two weeks, but I am afraid to ask for to change, because how much does it have been marketed in other countries?At least to know if there were side effects.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
01/17/2016 6:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

@Davidt1, talk to your endocrine and tell us. He explains to you, but has been using in Europe and the US for a few years.
Search for information

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2016 9:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Take this week I go and I will tell my educator to see.

Dori's profile photo
Dori
01/17/2016 9:37 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

From the official news to reality I do not know how long it would take, I was last week with the endocrine and at the moment nothing in the hospital.I do not know the procedures, just over the morning they begin to prescribe but I would be surprised ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/17/2016 10:25 p.m.

If when I go to the endo in March I can give me swallow of course I am, if I don't take toujeo.

I have already told you to try everything they want in me, as if they want to shoot me with laser rays.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/17/2016 10:26 p.m.

:))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2016 11:20 p.m.

And what is it?I have read that it has a 42 -hour effect, but then in the application it must be click once a day ... it has not been very clear to me

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/25/2016 2:38 a.m.

Do you have official information about this?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/25/2016 4:46 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, my brother has started with threeiba at the end of last week, prescribed by his endocrine due to repeated hypoglycemia ...

Camalom's profile photo
Camalom
01/25/2016 4:56 p.m.

They are already recipeing those who have nightlife or need two doses of Lantus.You need a special permit because it is more expensive. I suggest that we will all have it soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/25/2016 5:19 p.m.

I neither have nocturnal hypos nor have two doses of the Lantus and today the endocrine has been prescribed the insulin Tresiba.It has already sealed inspection I only have to buy it and try it.The doctor has told me that it takes two days to adjust so I don't scare me if I got the glucose between meals.

Anaisabel
01/28/2016 2:41 p.m.

@Anaisabel What community are you ...?More than anything to know if it comes to mine.What I do not know is if although they prescribe it in the pharmacy ..........

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2016 3:05 p.m.

@sigsauer, from Aragon.I have not yet bought it, but for a comment that has sealed the recipe I think there will be no problem.In some pharmacy there must be a problem if the Recipe puts swallow since in inspection is called Tresiba (commercial name).The endocrine has put me swallow I will tell you if they give it to me or not.

Anaisabel
01/28/2016 3:15 p.m.

In the Valencian Community they are also prescribing it.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/28/2016 3:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I upload it to comment how it is going.
Is the dose similar to that of Lantus?
Can you put at any time?
Does it combine with any fast?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2016 4:13 p.m.

@Regina, he told me to put the same dose.
That I put it at the same time, but that if one day I put it before or later nothing happens (this comes to me very well at work schedules)
And of course, continue with fast insulin.
Ah and that takes a few days to take effect.

I can say little more, let's see if someone has already started using it and comments something.

Anaisabel
01/28/2016 5:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.