{'en': 'Can we give ourselves a "free" day?yes or no?and how??', 'es': '¿Podemos darnos un día "libre"? ¿si o no? ¿y como??'} Image

Can we give ourselves a "free" day?yes or no?and how??

ani's profile photo   03/06/2016 3:52 p.m.

You put the basal when you wake up and continue sleeping all day.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/07/2018 6:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sherpa, my daughter at home also uses syringe, likes more, says she is more accurate, but BD.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/07/2018 6:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

For me a free day would be not measuring myself all day, I can not, the insulin when eating is like the one who drinks water eating.My opinion ,;)

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
06/07/2018 11:27 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Give me a "free day" for me usually means these one and a half to recover.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/10/2018 10:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I skip my diet lately and it doesn't go wrong in glycosylated terms (6).But if diabetes complicates life .... I make it more difficult with some brackets !!!

God!I am done dust!. This is not to eat what one wants.You also read in forums and the orthodontist tells you to eat ice cream to mitigate pain ... in short!

I keep my diabetes before this.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/11/2018 7:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With brackets you cannot or should not eat everything one wants, but comparing it to having diabetes I do not see it logical and less prefer to have a chronic disease to something passenger.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/12/2018 4:55 p.m.

Diabetes does not hurt, you can chew and bite properly;The brackets make sores;Although they are passengers they are very upset and prevent you from eating many meals because you cannot chew well.

Today, if I pray to click 5 times a day, eat for portions and measure the glucose against my mouth full of sores, teeth pain, mocks and jaw .... I stay with diabetes.There are certain ailments that make me prefer diabetes that is at least paint.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2018 12:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The pains pass, diabetes arrives and stays forever.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/13/2018 1:15 p.m.

I believe that diabetes is not "painless" at all, some complications hurt like neuropathy, and as time passes diabetes from time to time it hurts emotionally, like any chronic disease.Many daily situations or common disease (flu, appendicitis, etc.) are more difficult to handle with diabetes.I do not think it can be compared to putting on some brackets (which will be painful and exhausting, but it has an end and diabetes is forever).

A health

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
06/13/2018 10:58 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Change 2-3 years of brackets for my 15 with diabetes, is someone interested ...?:-@

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/14/2018 12:29 p.m.

And above with the brackets at the end you end better than when you start but with diabetes ......

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/14/2018 4:12 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Polustiano said:
for me a free day would not measure myself all day, I with that pressure cannot, the insulin when eating is like the one who drinks water eating.My opinion ,;)

In my case it is something that I have not even considered, I suppose it will be because I have been diabetic for 32 years and you do not live in another way and despite the cons that diabetes has, ... I am so used to comparing myself to the rest.Sometimes I pay tributes about allowing me to take something to eat forbidden in quotes like a croissant etc, I put more insulin and do sports previously, that if I think we deserve it and 1 time a month or every 15 days canBe even healthy for us about feeling good psychologically, ...
The 1 day without control or speak, ... do you need insulin to live, right?You can't deny the air with which you breathe because insulin is your air, ...
I am sure, although it sounds strange, that if one day the cure appears, I would need to mentalize and maybe I would be shock because I do not live otherwise as I have said before.

Putting into another subject I am tired of the scientists trying to facilitate life, to me that they heal me at once and that they leave stories that we have almost 1 century without any advance in terms of healing.
If diabetes did not cause sequelae in the short or long term, I would not care to continue the rest of my life.

begoirina7515's profile photo
begoirina7515
06/15/2018 1:12 a.m.

I have as an optimistic but really that in a superficial world you appreciate sincerity too.Sometimes we have to make an effort with the people we want so that it is not called too much of our regret.Particularly listen to what people really feel.

Lauropolis's profile photo
Lauropolis
06/17/2018 10:43 a.m.

Of course, from time to time a tribute mustHoneymoon for a year and it doesn't vary much if I spend more than the account.My last glycosylated analysis came out as a healthy person, so if you control it you can occasionally allow some "sin."

Aurora seg's profile photo
Aurora seg
06/18/2018 2:15 p.m.

Juan_miguel 1, I do not want to discourage you, moreover, I'm glad your positivity, you remind me a lot of the first weeks of the debut, it continues, but keep in mind that more years pass more years we will resent, so you must understand that peoplethat has been going through this for years to use this means to let off steam since it is very difficult for people who do not have this disease understand you 100 × 100

Aurora seg's profile photo
Aurora seg
06/18/2018 2:21 p.m.

an ignorant question, which is a flander ???

I would only like to say that, as any disease you have to dedicate attention, take this disease with joy and understanding, know how to adapt and above all to love the disease, she will not leave us, at least now, then let's learn to live with what there is.

With the comment I want to be a bit positivist in the face of adversities and the system, that if we continue to fight to get us more!

I hope not to bother anyone.

Are you going to see if you throw a hands with this of the Flanders ???that intrigues me Mogollon¡¡¡¡ ;-)))

Pingu's profile photo
Pingu
06/18/2018 5:24 p.m.

@Pingu Have you never seen the Simpsons?The character of Ned Flanders that everyone takes advantage of, everyone fucks it and he never emphasizes or does anything to avoid it, it is very modes

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/18/2018 6:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Ostieeeee, because it is true that I have never seen the Simpsons! How much to learn and do in this life!

Thanks @Sherpa41

Pingu's profile photo
Pingu
06/18/2018 6:27 p.m.

The truth is that I do not think that one day a month would not damage anyone, but I think they must first spend about several months of strict control and then start the months with the free day, the truth is what I think, it is like to takea little discipline and develop habits and then give greater freedom.At least I am doing well, sometimes it gives me some of these juices Link to-rece571.html that are too healthy but I put a lot of sugar because I really love them.

crin92's profile photo
crin92
07/19/2018 7:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.