{'en': 'Can we give ourselves a "free" day?yes or no?and how??', 'es': '¿Podemos darnos un día "libre"? ¿si o no? ¿y como??'} Image

Can we give ourselves a "free" day?yes or no?and how??

ani's profile photo   03/06/2016 3:52 p.m.

valky said:
@sherpa41 How is that of an insulin minijeringa?/:) I have only had bolis that go from one piece, and they have the size they have, all the same, and it is a problem for small bags when you want to carry the minimum.

In the pharmacy I buy syringes for children who are very small and cost me the bag of 10 syringes to less than € 3.In summer I always carry one in my pocket because they don't occupy anything, that if I have to load them insulin, removing the needle to a ball and nailing the minijeringa, you can put the insulin you want.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/12/2016 9:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

aranzuleg said:
fer said:
for me, one day free would be 24 hours in which I could:

* Stop thinking about the amount of insulin that I have to wear.
* Stop following the glycemic curves.
* Forget about controlling time and hours.
* Do what I wanted without more ... do sports, eat, sleep ...

That day, it would be a great day !!!:)) :)) :)) :))

What accounts would be milk !!I don't know what I did that day .....

I think that of the day off is a "utopia."You can do a day whatever comes to you about diabetes, but we will continue to be slaves ... even that day.

Our diabetes is a jodienda ..... But so is work, schedules, etc ... as @jconegar says within our slavery .... let's try to be as happy as possible.

We, within what it implies being diabetic, you must when we give ourselves some joy ..... what less.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
03/13/2016 7:53 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@Monica_ltd, you have very reason and I think the same;Being diabetics we can consider ourselves luckily because we allow ourselves to "change to our conveniences" the doses of insulin and thus, we allow a moment of joys and "respite", even if only once and occasionally!We deserve it well, huh?

ani's profile photo
ani
03/13/2016 8:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How good @sherpa41, but and a doubt how do you contradate in the minijeringa, what units click?Because I understand that minijeringas will not be like the bolis that are marked the units, right?

valky's profile photo
valky
03/13/2016 8:50 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

valky said:
How good @sherpa41, but and a question how do you contrast in the minijeringa, what units prick you?Because I understand that minijeringas will not be like the bolis that are marked the units do not?

They carry the marks in the syringe, empty the units that are left over until they reach the brand I want to wear.And then I puncture.They usually only serve once.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 9:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Put a photo that we see !!!!I have never seen that !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 9:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Nor is it so much, it is just a small syringe, BD micro-fine of 0.5ml.Here I have it next to the Humalog Boli.

The good thing is that the needle is 8mm, instead the ones that give you in the insurance the needle is very large and it hurt a lot.

As you can compare in your pocket, it fits comfortably unlike the ball.Also that if nothing happens, nothing happens.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 10:14 p.m.

So are the syringes we used before !!!!The BD capuchon was red and different but they!What memories.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/13/2016 10:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
are the syringes we used before !!!!The BD capuchon was red and different but they!what memories.

Be careful that those who have the capuchon in a different way are very bad.And the needles are criminals now I'm uploading photos to compare ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 10:26 p.m.

The one that has the superlarga needle is the one that gave me in the insurance, the short one is that of the pharmacy.The capuchones underneath belong to the other.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 10:30 p.m.

Here the insurance syringes and the side by side by side, are just a little smaller on the outside, but I already say that the needle they give in the SS and has the weird capuchon, is almost double long.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2016 10:35 p.m.

@Sherpa41 For a long time I didn't see those, I didn't even knew that they even gave them in the SS

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/13/2016 10:54 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, making it clear, for now, "Free" days, we will not have, now I do any tribute, from time to time.Before it was much more strict, lately I am somewhat relaxed, and my mother always tells me "when you have no other problem you are in excess diabetes" and sometimes I think he is right.

I have been with work, exams, sport, little and the house, and sincerely, I had no time to listen to the Dexcom.When I am without the exams there are days that I spend an exaggerated tad.I am very methodical, but c ... scheme it is good for me, I've been with only the 8 of Lantus, and one day something fast (two or three times a month), and I think to change ... I try to compensateAlways with sport, I am going to run and now the weekend go to the gym if I can even swim with the girl for a while.

In the end, I must admit that I have better analytics than ever.But I am one of the days that I am on a downturn and I need a push.In fine, as I said above, I also had good and bad days before being diabetic.

PS: My daughter yesterday turned 4, wasn't I going to put me strict plan?: D;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
03/28/2016 4:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I do not use insulin or take pills sometimes I spend and I find ally values ​​during the day and then the next day I still drag it.Last night I took several things because I was hungry and fixed that today I am already fast and I am "dragging."That really disgusted.And I still thank that it could be worse but I have been a year and I start burning having to lead such an orderly and strict life.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/29/2016 9:50 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I was rereading this thread, and I asked myself: we have found some other way to get carried away by life and live a "free day (or ... more) of food restrictions?" Is there varied what do we do it and, some betteror worse;But, and ... how are you going to others?There are dbtcs that cost you too much to redeate the following days and continue with high levels, as if the insulins do not act !!

ani's profile photo
ani
06/06/2018 12:07 p.m.

They put me Monday and Thursday only control but it turns out that those days I am perfect, but the other days I have 250,190 I told the doctor and he told me that it was nothing, that I followed how it was ...

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/06/2018 2:53 p.m.

Change doctor @"rocio36" those values ​​are very high.What kind of diabetes do you have?What treatment are you carrying?The control only Monday and Thursday does not seem very usual.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/06/2018 8:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I think I already answered something around here, but well I say it again, I think you can't have a day free, but and if it could?We would do it for sure, but we would not get rid of the calculations.Over time we calculate without realizing that it would not be a happy or normal day.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/06/2018 9:03 p.m.

Are we prisoners?
I do sports, I drive motorcycle, I go out when the economy allows it, etc., etc.

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
06/07/2018 3:30 p.m.

My guy is 1 nirigi

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/07/2018 3:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.