{'en': 'Expiration of free freestyle sensors', 'es': 'Caducidad de los sensores FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Expiration of free freestyle sensors

Esther Amores's profile photo   01/24/2017 2:18 p.m.

matrix said:
Isabelbota said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
nachemi said:
nachemi said:
nachemi said:
nachemi said:
If you are convinced that you will continue to use the free, ask the sensors of six in six.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90.That they are not going to get us out of poor, but I prefer to have them.
And they are not going to expire, since there are 84 days that will last.Moreover, if you had any problem with any of them they would last you even less ...

What a father to have to think about paying the shipments ... 11 Euritos ... here in Mexico we get in 80 USD each sensor !!!that is, two sensors are 160 dollars .. It is crazy to be able to use the continuous glucose sensors here ... and they are not even freestyle 2 ... they are freestyle 1 ...

>

Do not be where the shipment payment will be.Here in Spain the shipment is not paid.

is that they commented as shipping for 11 euros.look:

nachemi said: If you are convinced that you will continue to use free, ask the six in six sensors.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90

Ok, the comment is from January 2017. I don't know if at that time expenses were paid.Not now (from 2020 that I buy them)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/28/2023 10:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, before paying shipping costs with Lubre 1. I bought them from 6 in 6

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/29/2023 8:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.