{'en': 'Expiration of free freestyle sensors', 'es': 'Caducidad de los sensores FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Expiration of free freestyle sensors

Esther Amores's profile photo   01/24/2017 2:18 p.m.

Hi guys!

I'm going to make the second request for the sensors but I don't know how many ask for me that they expire me (with how expensive they are not like to throw the money ...)

Does anyone know how many months would you have a sensor before it expires?

Thank you so much!

Esther Amores's profile photo
Esther Amores
01/24/2017 2:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello :-)
I made an order of three sensors at the beginning of January.I got over ten approx, and the three expire the last week of April.
In a call that I made to claim something else, I also suggested that please make sensors that would not expire so fast.

imara's profile photo
imara
01/24/2017 2:27 p.m.

I think they come with three months

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/24/2017 2:42 p.m.

OkayI will then ask for only two.Thanks a lot!

Esther Amores's profile photo
Esther Amores
01/24/2017 3:08 p.m.

If you are convinced that you will continue to use the free, ask the sensors of six in six.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90.That they are not going to get us out of poor, but I prefer to have them.
And they are not going to expire, since there are 84 days that will last.Moreover, if you had any problem with any of them they would last you even less ...

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
01/24/2017 4 p.m.

It is not good to send them with that margin, I use them practically continuously but there are many people who rest for a few days or 1 week between sensor and sensor to which they are made a great task.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/24/2017 8:14 p.m.

I have noticed that, and I do not ask many for the same, but I imagine that if they expire you or they will replace it or maybe it works the same right?I do not understand that this is so limited expiration.
The first ones who sent me expired a year and now there is no room, they don't want you to buy large quantities.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/25/2017 11:44 a.m.

Just these days this happened to a girl.He bought ten and arrived with two months of expiration.Yes, they are replaced, but she has to take them to emails, make the shipment and they did not wantThey send without stopping to look at the expiration, and they take you head.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/25/2017 3:25 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

They will be a matter of trying, those of Dexcom at the beginning were also expired soon (now they give more expiration), so it had to try some expired and the result is that they work exactly the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/25/2017 3:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I use them continuing and I ask for 4 in 4 for expiration.
They should give them at least 6 months.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2017 11:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How does Gala say ... it would be a matter of trying them ... but a metallic thread I don't think Caduque (of course in Dexcom ... no, but confirmed, for months, or for years).Another thing is to claim the manufacturer if you fail you (that if it is expired they will grab that to get guilt).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
01/26/2017 6:36 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Oh, yes, Pabloj2000 the same you have given on the nail, with that they may not replace it, although they are dumbs because you would buy more quantity of blows.
I have measured with very very expired glucose strips and worked perfectly.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/27/2017 9:17 a.m.

It seems fatal to me that they charge us shipping.Come on, a robbery

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
02/07/2017 3:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

A few weeks ago I have received several and have expiration in April. It seems to me that one will expire me before (if they do not fail, because these sensors have a hate)

dulce's profile photo
dulce
02/17/2017 8:45 p.m.

sweet said:
a few weeks ago I have received several and have expiration in April. It seems that one will expire me before (if they do not fail, because these sensors have hate me)

It happened to me exactly the same.I bought 10 sensors on 02/10/17 and expired 04/30/17.It is a shame what they do, apart that can be expired.Please if someone tried expired sensors that tell us if OK work.Greetings.

ivaldor's profile photo
ivaldor
03/02/2017 6:56 p.m.

Ivaldor said:
sweet said:
a few weeks ago I received several and have expiration in April. It seems to me that one will expire me before (if they do not fail,Because these sensors have hate me)

It happened to me exactly the same.I bought 10 sensors on 02/10/17 and expired 04/30/17.It is a shame what they do, apart that can be expired.Please if someone tried expired sensors that tell us if OK work.Greetings.

The same thing happened to me, calls for customer service, sends you via email a paid frank label, you deliver it in emails and return the money.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
03/03/2017 noon

It seems that at a certain moment it gave them a productive "frenzy" and manufactured a lot of sensors with expiration date of April 30, 2017.

I recently asked for sensors and they all sent me that date.So that they do not expire me I have to use them without days of rest.Luckily I am one of those who use them followed but it does not seem correct to send them with such little time because there will be people who like to use them more spaced.

I recommend that those who lack time not to expire to claim.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2017 6:15 p.m.

They have told me that they have excess sensors and that is why those who are going to expire before to take it out of Enmedio.I have also learned that there are people who send a free sensor promotion every so often (to me no) so that this looks like they are left over ...
I also think it is a commercial strategy so that we do not buy many suddenly and so you pay more expenses ...
In my case I am increasingly unhappy with the functioning of the sensor ... although for the moment what I have claimed have sent me another ... but this last time with a difference of more than 100 they tell me that it is normal if it is high ..When it turns out that the arrows marked up and in capillary I was going down ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
03/04/2017 5:10 p.m.

That same problem has happened to me.I expired a sensor and they did not take responsibility for the change.The truth that leaves much to desire customer service.It seems very bad that they last so little until the expiration date.

efectodiabetes's profile photo
efectodiabetes
07/07/2017 8:21 a.m.

I just asked for 4 and I had to return 1 because I expired before I could use what

Mariajesusavidal's profile photo
Mariajesusavidal
08/06/2017 12:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.