{'en': 'Expiration of free freestyle sensors', 'es': 'Caducidad de los sensores FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Expiration of free freestyle sensors

Esther Amores's profile photo   01/24/2017 2:18 p.m.

It happens to me the same.At the beginning when receiving the sensors they had an expiration of 4 or 5 months.Now at most two.The last shipment was already a problem.I called and told me that if I activated it even if it was a day before its expiration, the rest of the time, still expired, would work normally.This has been
But I complain about the same, why do they send sensors with such a close expiration?They are creating an added problem.
Please, gentlemen of Abbott, we ask for a greater margin of time for the use of the sensors.Some of us, due to various problems, cannot be used continuously.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
08/06/2017 10:15 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I bought 4 and returned 3 for this same issue, they have taken to reimburse my money for almost two months, now, I have been returning the amount of 4, I suppose that at some point they will realize but in the meantime I do not think or notify them for everythingThey have taken and because it is already the second time this happens to me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/07/2017 7:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

The last order of 4 returned completely for the same very fair expiration and could not return less since I bought the pack of 4 and did not allow me, the curious thing is that in the previous order they sent me a sensor with more than 6 months of marginAnd that's why I dared to ask for more quantity, we have long since walks abott and their comings and goings with return policies, changes, expiration and precision, we soon moved to Dexcom.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
08/08/2017 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I just asked for the famous 4 sensor pack and they will arrive tomorrow or last, fear gives me expiration, I'll tell you ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/08/2017 1:08 p.m.

I just received three and expired next month, I don't understand why they do this, right now I plan to put a claim in the OCU

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/08/2017 2:24 p.m.

I also asked yesterday the pack of 4. Fear gives me.I tell you tomorrow or last.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/08/2017 11:04 p.m.

sigsauer said:
Well I just asked for the famous 4 sensor pack and they will arrive tomorrow or last, fear gives me expiration, I will tell you ...

I received it on Friday, also the pack of 4, and expires on November 30.Not bad

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/08/2017 11:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I have just arrived the sensors, expiration 01-31-2018, @"nigiri" I do not know the criteria that follow if the commercial and scientific criteria or that of "Pito Pito Gorgorito ..."

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/09/2017 2:23 p.m.

I can't believe it @"sigsauer", I'm very happy for you, when I bought the 4 to save the shipping costs I had to return 3 and now that I have asked for 3 because I go on vacation and just when I return I have itthat changing in September and the only experience of using a sensor that was close to the expiration date was very bad, the values ​​were crazy, they did not fit anything with the capillaries and when I wanted to return it they told me no, that I had toHaving endured with him for longer.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/09/2017 4:25 p.m.

But @"Sigsauer" now you will have to return them because it doesn't even give you to spend the 4, right?

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/09/2017 4:26 p.m.

I believe that the criterion is Pito Piti Gorgorito: Bz I covered them on Thursday and expires at the end of November and Sigsauer expires at the end of January! But better better like this

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/09/2017 8:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Sorry that I have read badly, I thought it was at the end of August.I am fatal, I need vacations now !!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
08/09/2017 9:11 p.m.

Well yesterday I requested two sensors and expires in 1 month.I have called and I have told you that it is shameful to keep doing it.This cannot be reported?And they do not give solution and remain so campaign.
Hopefully Roche gets something similar, because it is traca how bad they work.
Come to win pasta and move from patients.In the survey that I do in the end I have put them worst, to see if they end up changing the way of working.The poor customer service boy is seen that it was aware of everything and that it was put in my place, but no solutions.

efectodiabetes's profile photo
efectodiabetes
09/19/2017 5:27 p.m.

Effects said:
Well yesterday I requested the request for two sensors and expires in 1 month.I have called and I have told you that it is shameful to keep doing it.This cannot be reported?And they do not give solution and remain so campaign.
Hopefully Roche gets something similar, because it is traca how bad they work.
Come to win pasta and move from patients.In the survey that I do in the end I have put them worst, to see if they end up changing the way of working.The poor customer service boy is seen that it was aware of everything and that it was put in my place, but no solutions.

The simplest solution is to return them and get into the c ...

fjf's profile photo
fjf
09/22/2017 5:27 p.m.

Hello in my case I have a couple of sensors about to defeat (the social work does not want to change them) ... Someone once used some free freestyle sensor already expired expired .. ????Can you tell me what result it gave you .. ?? ..

Pablo Rodriguez's profile photo
Pablo Rodriguez
03/09/2021 2:55 a.m.

Pablo Rodriguez said:
Hello in my case I have a couple of sensors about to win (the social work does not want to change them) ... Some once used some free freestyle sensor already defeated already defeatedlapsed..????You can tell me what result gave you .. ?? ..

Hi!!What did you do with the expired sensors?Did they work?It depends on what you tell me, I'm going to wear and try a expired sensor

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
08/23/2023 11:05 a.m.

@Mrastra: My endocrine offered me a couple of freestyle 3 sensors to try because they were about to expire (they had a week of "life").The first expired after a few days and continued working perfectly.The second was already expired, I put it on and worked without problems.I went capillaries to check that they measured well and be calmer

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/23/2023 11:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

nachemi said:
If you are convinced that you will continue to use free, ask the six in six sensors.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90.That they are not going to get us out of poor, but I prefer to have them.
And they are not going to expire, since there are 84 days that will last.Moreover, if you had any problem with any of them they would last you even less ...

What a father to have to think about paying the shipments ... 11 Euritos ... here in Mexico we get in 80 USD each sensor !!!that is, two sensors are 160 dollars. It is crazy to be able to use the continuous glucose sensors here ... and they are not even freestyle 2 ... they are freestyle 1 ...

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/28/2023 5:23 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
nachemi said:
If you are convinced that you will continue to use free, ask the sensors of six in six.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90.That they are not going to get us out of poor, but I prefer to have them.
And they are not going to expire, since there are 84 days that will last.Moreover, if you had any problem with any of them they would last you even less ...

What a father to have to think about paying the shipments ... 11 Euritos ... here in Mexico we get in 80 USD each sensor !!!that is, two sensors are 160 dollars .. It is crazy to be able to use the continuous glucose sensors here ... and they are not even freestyle 2 ... they are freestyle 1 ...

>

Do not be where the shipment payment will be.Here the shipment is not paid in Spain.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/28/2023 4:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
matrix said:
nachemi said:
nachemi said:
if you are convinced that you will continue to use the freeAsk the six in six sensors.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90.That they are not going to get us out of poor, but I prefer to have them.

What a father to have to think about paying the shipments ... 11 Euritos ... here in Mexico we get in 80 USD each sensor !!!that is, two sensors are 160 dollars .. It is crazy to be able to use the continuous glucose sensors here ... and they are not even freestyle 2 ... they are freestyle 1 ...

>

Do not be where the shipment payment will be.Here in Spain the shipment is not paid.

is that they commented as shipping for 11 euros.look:

nachemi said: If you are convinced that you will continue to use free, ask the six in six sensors.You save two shipments, 2x5,95 = € 11.90

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/28/2023 7:12 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.