{'en': 'Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]', 'es': 'Nightscout y xDrip [Guía de iniciación]'} Image

Nightscout and XDRIP [Initiation Guide]

Artorias's profile photo   03/21/2016 3:12 a.m.

albertot said:
@artorias
Good morning, a question colleagues.The Nightcout website (and also the app on the mobile) is very slow.Use Microsoft Azure to house the web and MLAB of database.
Does it happen to you?During some step of the installation he said some web location ... I think I remember to leave the default value that was North America.Could this be the problem?Have you put Europe as a location (I understand that of the database)?
Thankss

In location I have put the closest to me in everything.

I don't know if that will be the problem.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/29/2016 1:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

One question, maybe it is stupidity, with the home receptor could you connect to an iPhone and download the official Dexcom app?
In theory if the home receptor what it does is cone a radio signal in Bluetooth, with the Dexcon app should be functional as with Android and XDRIP, or not?Has anyone tried it?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2016 12:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No, that is not the Gala, the Dexcom app is only to link it with the G5.

What is going to go out shortly is a beta of the XDrip app to use it with the G5, for Android and iPhone.
Thus there will be G5 on Android, and Nightscout with the G5.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/02/2016 9:39 p.m.

I mean that if you have an iPhone and the G4, you eat the mucos that you cannot see in the mobile ... and with the Dexcom G4 Share app, I do not know if possible?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2016 9:56 p.m.

Yes, with the G4 Share you can, you have to take the receiver on top, which is linked to the mobile and you see in the Dexcom app your data and go up to the cloud, so you can do telemonitoring from other mobiles with the Dexcom app.

But with the receiver we have in Spain, Nanai.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/02/2016 10:30 p.m.

Well, it will have to change to Android or pass X the Aro of G5 ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/02/2016 10:56 p.m.

Have you seen this initiative parallel to Nightcout - Link
They are riding a "close loop".A program in a small processor that reads the glucose of an MCG (Example Dexcom G4) and connects to a MEDTRONIC Via Carelink USB pump and configure a basal at the moment.

Do you know something about the subject?I have the 640g but it seems that it is only mounted for previous models.It seems that they have not yet decoded the communication protocol of the contour link 2.4 with the pump.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/08/2016 12:13 a.m.

It is an artificial pancreas, DIY (-do It Yourself-, homemade), which also uses Nightscout.

This guy is a developer and puts enough things on the subject: Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/08/2016 12:40 a.m.

I saw it, it's quite afraid ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/08/2016 3 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, the XDrip is very interesting and it has been working for a long time.I have not tried it (I still continue with the Seven Plus :) that works wonderfully), but in a few months it will be a technological change, and I will pass (my idea) to the pebble with the Dexcom G4 (with integrated share, come on, Bluetooth, whichIn theory it is the most comfortable, you have a receiver, and also mobile or pebble, without cables).The truth is a pity that in Europe they did not bring the G4 with Share, because that is complete (receiver, and the possibility of transmitting through Bluetooth, it can be updated to G5 via software).
Anyway, what I like least (and people who use it, happy, but find it less accurate that the receiver) is precisely the RAW data, in raw, without digesting ... which is what the softer of thereceiver.
Just that software what it does is eliminate the "noise" that are those measures that only make sense, but in a trend, the software itself places them in the right place (and in fact the latest version just reduced that noise,Let's say it was more "reliable" and was able to detect them better).But it would be a matter of trying it.For now, I continue to stay with receiver.
Ahhh, for the loading and duration of battery, it can be put on some more capacity, and also, inhalambric load (a box can completely closed with the 3D printer, and the load is like mobile phones by putting the box on theloading base).

Of course all this world goes very fast, but still in "La Shadow".What I do not understand is that the Chinese do not come to "shoot" all this hardware and electron... if not even, a receiver ...

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/11/2016 7:33 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000, don't put our teeth long with the share !!!!!!!!: ((: ((: (((

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2016 8:49 p.m.

Hello, I am interested in these issues and it seems incredible that prices are as high as something as important as this, so my only option is to try to save costs.
With the XDrip the receiver is not necessary (important savings then) and I am clear how to do it.
I have seen that it seems that the batteries of the G4 transmitter can be replaced, but I don't see this clear.Has anyone managed to do it and can guide me?Would you know how to get transmitters to try to open them?I say that many will be thrown away ... and it is a shame.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
04/14/2016 12:40 a.m.

Hello,

I am comparing the blood glucose values ​​with which the Dexcom G4 receiver (official algorithm) and those of my XDrip app.The Dexcom G4 is always giving me better results.Even calibrating both devices at the same time with the same glucose values.The XDRIP is better with sport, which reacts before to sudden changes.

Has anyone who has XDrip made the comparison?Which one goes better to you?

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/21/2016 9:08 a.m.

Let's see the computer science is not mine, but I am as a gala, with an iPhone6 ​​(which I bought with a view to having the application to remove the receiver) and a G4, without clear Share, so as does Gala sayCan nothing be done?And scheme go to the G5 and change transmitter every 3 months does not enter my budget.X_x

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 10:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I have achieved a very clarifying image about the possible alliances.And it is clear that G4 and iPhone no.
: (((

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 10:43 a.m.

Link Style = "Max-Width: 300px;

pochola's profile photo
pochola
04/21/2016 10:44 a.m.

@pochola, if what you want is to see it on the clock, without giving up the iPhone as a regular mobile, the easiest solution is to change the G4 receiver for a melrose S9, which is a smaller TLF than the Dexcom receiver and the XDrip, and if what you want is to see it on the iPhone you have to pull the Nigthscaout, I mean, the melrose with data rate to send to the cloud and from there to the iPhone

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/21/2016 4:32 p.m.

@gala and the battery of that of 1050 will last with the Bluetooth all day?How good it has and what a small if so.That hurts you do not carry the Google Play to install app.
I didn't know him thanks for sharing gala

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/21/2016 6:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, how does Google Play carry?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/21/2016 7:29 p.m.

@gala forgive, there are pages that say that it does not carry the Google Play (which happens in some Chinese tlfs) and others that if it carries.I have not said anything.

In these he does not carry it or I understand.
Link
Link
Watch a lot that where you buy it, put that if it carries the Google Play but it will be a continuous problem, with the Chinese tlfs there is everything.

The phone is that it is a moneria, but even to take it as the main tlf also with Android 4.4

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/21/2016 8:41 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.