{'en': 'Our emotions with a single word!', 'es': 'Nuestras emociones con una sola palabra!'} Image

Our emotions with a single word!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:31 p.m.

Agonia ... You can live well and be happy, but it has a great sacrifice day by day, that's undeniable: D

Jess's profile photo
Jess
06/11/2018 8:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tired, because it is a lot of charge to have the responsibility of our own survival every day.
Sadness, knowing that our "life" will always be like that, and that we will not have a second chance.
Despair, thinking that it is not possible that with everything that technology and medicine have advanced, we have to continue suffering with this disease.I think that real will to end her, safeguarding economic interests.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/15/2018 7:42 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

"You can make a normal life."That is a lie, from the medical appointments that by balls coincide with my hours of work, to the permanent surveillance.When I have 40 or 50 glucose, you have to look for a relay if they can do it, in addition to not being well looked at at work by these setbacks.All advantages, hahaha ...

Javieri's profile photo
Javieri
06/16/2018 2:19 p.m.

anaisabel said:
tired !!!
Tiredness.I carry it wrong.

Lauropolis's profile photo
Lauropolis
06/17/2018 10:32 a.m.

Acceptance

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
06/17/2018 3:31 p.m.

After reading all the thread, I think the missing is normal.
Or at least try
I do not allow diabetes to limit me, I live life the closest to a normal person, yes, with my controls and my punctures, but I know that nothing or anyone will change that at least in the medium term, so I do not grant meThinking what will happen to me, I live the present and try to enjoy life like any other, if you have to drink a beer, I drink it or two or some gin etc, etc, etc.
I think it's worth living very aware of diabetes, because in the end it is as if you don't live, you may think I am a suicidal or unconscious, but nothing is further from reality.
I still do each and every one of the things I did before diagnosis.That I go with the friends to do 50km by bike, because nothing, control before leaving and ready, if I am just like something with HDC and ready to roll, that we are going to dinner, because more of the same.
I advise you to live life, that when we realize, we will be elderly and we will only have the frustration of "if it had not been diabetic" would have done this or that or that.
Greetings, salty hehe

Celtui1974's profile photo
Celtui1974
06/17/2018 9:01 p.m.

@"Celtui1974", that is the attitude, but we only reassure ourselves when adequate treatment has been achieved, which allows good glycosylated without too much effort.
The worst is to become obsessed with a non -diabetic control, there you can have a very bad time.
With glycosylated 6.5 you can live very quiet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2018 9:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

WarriorsBecause despite the fears, concerns, controls, sleepless nights, if there is no word carefree in our dictionary, despite those things and many more, every morning we get up and fight against this shit of illness and without losing thesmile.As a father looking every day, only good controls, but also a good quality of life for my son, who does the same as the other children and he is a warrior, who knows with his 2 years that something has something, thanWe have to control with your insulin and meals, but that you see that you can do the same as any other child.To all those words you have put to add the warriors, because you are all authentic fighters

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
06/18/2018 12:21 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hopelessness and misunderstanding

Aurora seg's profile photo
Aurora seg
06/18/2018 2:04 p.m.

@"Aurora Seg" the misunderstanding you will always have it from the people around you.This afternoon I told my wife that the daughter of a partner (she is 12 years old and is diabetic) has risen to 300, "he has surely eaten something in hidden" he answers me, for what I replied "but aunt, I haveExplained a thousand times how this works, do I have to explain it again? "
Despair, ensures that only at times and muuuuy distanced over time.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/18/2018 10:28 p.m.

30 years with this happy disease.The psychological blow that assaulted me lasted until very recently.The adjectives of my classmates are enough.Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
11/10/2020 4:44 p.m.

Resignation and impotence, according to the days.Infinite tiredness.
When I catch me positive, I choose resilience, but today I don't feel like ...

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
11/11/2020 9:06 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

sherpa41 said:
lately I think everything absurdOr in the next puncture and food, on the next visit to the doctor ... I always get that feeling that I have a completely absurd life.

I don't know how much I wrote this, but I'm still feeling the same.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/13/2020 9:58 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I don't obsess me.I don't give more importance than you have to have.Diabetes do not stop living life as I want to live it.If I get angry or find myto stop.I have days of all colors, but no more importance than they have.I should even thank him because he has taught me to be attentive, to look at the details, control anxieties ......... I prefer to focus on the positive.Yes, I am diabetic and what?

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
11/15/2020 4:42 p.m.

I carry it pretty good, as I have said other times, I do not know a life without diabetes, or I do not remember it at least but today I am fed up, tomorrow I will go to the emergency room for the first hour because I have problems with my eye againRight, the last time I was because I noticed discomfort they diagnosed a macular edema and I had to be with intravitreal injections, in short, that sometimes this weighs a lot but there is no other than throwing "pa'lante"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2020 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

In a single word it is very difficult!But I would say tired

Because this is continuous.Breakfast, food and dinner.And continuously, control, error, correction, etc.And if you neglect ... more corrections.

I always say that it is a "tired" disease.You can't relax!

@nigiri
Cheer up !

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/15/2020 8:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Bewilderment !! ³

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
11/15/2020 8:35 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

strength and hope

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
11/23/2020 5:45 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

After 40 years, everything you have said but after all I live and learn.Wishing to fulfill another 40, and seeing because not the cure of our disease.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/31/2020 7:49 p.m.

K5288pn25.

I'm going to share an emotion that would summarize as "fear for misleading."

I explain myself, it is the fact of not being able to remember if I have put the insulin or not.

After so many years with the inject routine insulin several times a day, it often happens to me that 5 or 10 min.After having put my way I haven't done it.

They enter cold sweats and fear thinking "Have I put it on?", "What if I haven't put on?""And I put me again?"

Anyway ... those who have been with this for years, you will surely share this emotion or sensation.

Greetings!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/17/2022 10:28 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.