{'en': 'Our emotions with a single word!', 'es': 'Nuestras emociones con una sola palabra!'} Image

Our emotions with a single word!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:31 p.m.

@Valky, much encourage and hopefully only exams and no reality !!A sweet hug and very sweet from Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
03/06/2016 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

FEAR.
And rage

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/11/2016 11:21 p.m.

I think that the whole process is described in the books by Kübler -Ross, I am personally in the fifth phase after touring each and every one of them for 25 years: denial/isolation - anger - negotiation - depression - acceptance - hope.Originally these stages were described for the grieving process in the loss of a child, but then it was seen that the pattern was repeated in almost any traumatic loss.In this case I lost freedom 25 years ago.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/12/2016 10:12 a.m.

Summarizing it in one word is difficult.
I could three: tiredness - impotence - anger

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/12/2016 10:48 a.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

"Disappointed", with the human race, especially when you get information that the diabetes problem is that there really is no will to end it.I'm sorry, it's what I think.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/25/2016 7:55 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Frustration and helplessness, well for the moment I have walked bad, they no longer endure me

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/25/2016 8:53 p.m.

Hilda said:
frustration and helplessness, spark plug at the moment I have walked bad, they no longer endure me

@@ hilda dear, don't worry;It will only be passenger and very soon you will be well again!encouragement and sweet greetings,

ani's profile photo
ani
05/26/2016 4:21 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, @Valky Much encouragement and for all.What comes out for sure that with diabetes training you will control and lead a good life.

Three words:
- Hardening
- Constant concern

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/27/2016 10:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think I could not summarize what diabetes is for me in one word, but the life I have is the most similar to being dead in life, so I look more at the end of everything, than to live what I have left.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2016 12:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi, how about the new insulin?
It will give you much more freedom.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2016 1:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I started today @regina, I got up in 128, I put on my fast and breakfast, to measure tomorrow 68, banana and a juice drink, I went to the gym, I took my protein shake at 13.45 and before eating 195,A tall tank but for what they told me within normal.Now the food put myself too.Tresiba, as they also told me here to adapt, since in principle their time will be at 17.30, now wait as a term the day.At 3 hours after eating, 117, I have decided not to do sports this afternoon, to see how it reacted to inactivity.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/28/2016 2:56 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Let's see if you take the truquillo soon. You will have freedom of time at all meals.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2016 3:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, in principle they have not told me anything, they only proposed to change because my glycemia were fair and low, I told them that I do a lot of sports and that I worked in shifts and depending because that also affected me.But they didn't tell me anything at all.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/28/2016 3:07 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Aliciaalicia a lot of encouragement and I think like you, Virgencita Virgencita that stays as I am!

Apart, there are days that I am even the balls as you say here but especially if I stop to think I feel pissed off, pissed off because I cannot believe that in the 26 years of diabetes that I carry on my back there are such few advances in theTheme, pissed off because thanks to our pharmaceutical disease and governments they look daily, pissed off because there is a general disinterest in which this disease is eradicated, so that is how I feel normally in reference to diabetes, pissed off!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/29/2016 7:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Terrified !!!!I know that I should not even regret compared to you, I am type 2 and I have achieved, for now, to make my diabetes back ... until when?I have no idea ... she is always there asleep or calm, hoping that I will take a false step or get tired of being good and this always has anxious ... as a simple act such as feeding has become amoment of uneasiness and deprivation !!!: -S

nury's profile photo
nury
08/04/2016 2:36 p.m.

Anxiety (for doing everything right with my daughter, for my future work, for her future ...)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
08/05/2016 8:27 a.m.

Another word that occurs to me is injustice (for all the limitations, not real, that this society imposes on people with diabetes both at work, in the choles or in different situations of life)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
08/05/2016 8:58 a.m.

I would add to everything that has already said "misunderstanding", not by oneself, but for others, that it is difficult for them to understand the disease and the changes they suppose.And I don't blame them, it's alone, I think it's so.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/05/2016 1:09 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

3p = patience, perseverance and positivism!

fer's profile photo
fer
08/08/2016 1:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

My word is fighting ........ and no matter how much I fight ...... is difficult.Thank you all for this wonderful forum.

Goichene's profile photo
Goichene
08/11/2016 12:20 p.m.

DM1 (desde 2014)
Novorrapid (3-3-2-3) levemir 10

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.